Pay 6000 per month for 10 years, get 6000 per month for 30 years!

0% OFF 0.0
Deal Cadet
a1992
Finally good plans are coming from insurance companies! Simply decide your monthly deposit amount and deposit for 10 years, wait for 2 years, and then receive same amount for 30 years guaranteed. In the last year, get all your deposits back! Please message me for details ^_^
Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
33 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

The plan which you're talking about gives annualised return of  approx 6%.

Not advisable to invest. Beware dimers.

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Please calculate XIRR for the amount invested overtime and returns over the payout period and post here ^^

^

^^

^^

Generous Generous
Link Copied
IRR would be apt over XIRR and it is 6%. He is just trying to sell policies to get some commissions.
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Net return after 42 years of this at assuming average inflation (6%) will be loss of 3,300 rsScreenshot20230308211158ChromeScreenshot20230308211206Chrome

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

If done monthly, it will be -52k Screenshot20230308211736Chrome

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

XIRR is 5.576%... Totally Avoid!

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
@a1992 is this a good plan?
View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I suggest everyone to invest same in very good mutual funds or best performing strong stocks such as L&T, Unilever, Infosys, Reliance etc. You will be surprised with returns. minimum 10 times the above said.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Which are good mutual funds to look at,  at the moment?

View 7 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For This XIRR is Around 5.5% 

6000Pm For 10yr or 120 Months  with 5.5% RD is = 9,60,120

Then 9,60,120 Rest For 2 Year so FD With 5.5% is = 10,70,824

Then it is SWP for 30 Years With 5.5% is Calulated around = 6000Pm For 30 Years 

So Very Bad Investment Option Not Even Beat Inflation 

Looks Like  LIC Policy Beware 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

OP, let’s reverse this scheme. Keep paying me 10k for 10 years. Wait for 2 years. And I will pay 10k for 30 years. Deal?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bhai thread delete karde, kuch anap-sanap ho jayega

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Don't Fall For This Trap Because, We Can't Predict Future, In Case Of Any Issue With Company " Diwala " Will Happen...

All Terms Are Favourable To Companies Not Us...

This Type Of  Schemes Are Already Available In Hdfc Bank... Ask For Lockers They Will Force Us To Take These Schemes Else No Locker Will Be Given..

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Actually this is not a trap... This would give you tax free returns. Though mostly suited to those who don't understand term insurance or anything else related to investment or those who are happy with around 6 percent post tax returns. 

LIC and Absli has come up with such plans under the garb of "insurance cum saving schemes" and try to sell it as an alternative to PPF. I read their brochure though once you ask for the TnC from the agents, they run for cover. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
What people are not realizing is taxation. 1.You can get 7% in FD for example, but no one will give you high FD returns for 42 years, you will have to renew every 3 years at market rates 2. FD returns are taxable, so if you are in high tax brackets, you will get 4% and not 7% after tax 3. Mutual funds can generate better returns, but they are not guaranteed and not everyone invests full amount of savings in a single place. You should put some money in risk free investments as well to diversify risks. 4. IRR for this plan is around 6.2%, as the persons looking at 5.76% are not calculating correctly. You pay monthly and get returns monthly, plus all your invested amount back in the last year. So someone in the 30% tax bracket will receive 9%+ guaranteed tax free returns for any amount they wish to invest, 5k , 50k or 5lacs, there is no limit!
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Rs 6000 would be exclusive of GST. so basically you are paying taxes in advance to government.

Have a term plan for insurance coverage and invest in index fund and get better return even after paying 10% LTCG tax. PERIOD.

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you can't put the full info in the post, then don't post such topics please.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Invest the same 10,000 per month in PPF for 10 years. For next 5 years, just deposit 500 per year to keep the PPF active. You will get much better return on the 15th year. That too absolutely tax free. Then you can buy annuity product if you want and get income for own life, then life of souse and even return of principle to nominee afterwards.

Insurance is an expenditure for coverage of risk. It is never ever an investment. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
And what will you get out of PPF after 5 months if something happens and you drop dead? 50,000 or much much more? smile
View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have sorted out 2 plan with high irr

1)Bharti axa smart invest guaranteed plan
2) maxlife smart fixed return digital titanium.

can we buy any one of them ... if yes online or offline which will be good .. any other good alternatives r welcome... i have checked this in policybazaar

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Please check inbox!
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think all types of investments have a set of pros n cons... So deciding the best depends upon the understanding and extent of risk an individual can take.

so best option is divide your investments in max type of products which you personally understand and have confidence.. smiley

replyuser
Click here to reply