Hot Deal Pay your credit card bill with mobikwik wallet balance loaded via debit card

425°
Missing
Deal Subedar
13
1603
16

Mobikwik allows to pay cc bill with wallet balance added via debit card.
Wallet loaded via cc or loan is not consumed.

15 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
82
634
6

Can we use payzapp card?

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
170
3

What is the point of this? Instead of involving mobi you can directly pay your bill via Debit card

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
421
2
raj7254 wrote:

What is the point of this? Instead of involving mobi you can directly pay your bill via Debit card

use dcb debit card to get 1.6% cashback

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
170
3
Expand
prabha.avum wrote:

use dcb debit card to get 1.6% cashback

you can get this on paying CC bill on Cred also, + 5 killtheBill cards too.
only limit is each transaction is limited to 2k rs.

if one has to make big value payment then this could be useful but mobikwik is highly unreliable. you never know if or when the bill will be successful.
sometimes after 3 days they’ll send email that bill payment failed and then take another 7 days to refund the money. if the bill is due soon it can cause big trouble.

So it can be tried is bill due date is far.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
1

Is it official now ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
374
10

Lost some 30k in mobikwik cc payment.
Never recommend them

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
574
26
kirandr221996 wrote:

Lost some 30k in mobikwik cc payment.
Never recommend them

thats huge amount. how did you lost ? payment not credited ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
1253
11
Expand
stealdeal wrote:

thats huge amount. how did you lost ? payment not creditted ?

Probably wrote wrong cc number.

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
85
0
Expand
raj7254 wrote:

you can get this on paying CC bill on Cred also, + 5 killtheBill cards too.
only limit is each transaction is limited to 2k rs.

if one has to make big value payment then this could be useful but mobikwik is highly unreliable. you never know if or when the bill will be successful.
sometimes after 3 days they’ll send email that bill payment failed and then take another 7 days to refund the money. if the bill is due soon it can cause big trouble.

So it can be tried is bill due date is far.

I don’t see killthebill cards anymore on cred.

Missing
Deal Newbie
123
53
1

Mobikwik vs cred? Which app giving more profit? Currently m using mobikwik.

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
676
4

In how many days axis bank payment gets credited in mobikwik?

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
170
3
Expand
pkgin2002 wrote:

I don’t see killthebill cards anymore on cred.

Update the app. Now they have started 5 kill the bill cards every month on each card.

Missing
suspended
50
20
0

From today, I can’t pay on mobikwik with debit card for Credit card payments.

Missing