Paytm First - Rs. 30 Cashback on Adding Rs. 500 or more in Paytm Wallet

198°
Deal Cadet
sahil1033

I’ve subscription of Paytm First and there’s a benefit one can avail every month which is Rs. 30 cashback on adding Rs. 500 or more in Paytm wallet.

Generally I do this on 1st of every month but I can see it’s not showing for me in the app.

Can someone having Paytm First subscription confirm this please?

UPDATE :: It’s showing for me now and already availed the benefit. Check and avail before it’s gone.

23 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

yes not showing now. ****ers removed it. paytm is a doomed company. also showing convenience fees on rent payment now. Not gonna renew my first membership

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Right now, none of those offers are there.

Dw, it’ll come back

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

i redeemed last night 12:30

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If they remove this offer, I’ll seriously not even think of getting their subscription again, ever.

Similar thing happened with me in Times Prime membership, I use Big Basket’s bbstar membership, so, I had taken into consideration that Rs. 299 I’ll benefit from Times Prime but they removed it a few days before my bbstar membership ended.

They do have in their T&Cs that offers are dynamic, so, pretty much couldn’t do anything about it.

Better I should’ve redeemed the offer and availed it after my membership ended. Lesson learnt.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
adrishya wrote:

yes not showing now. ****ers removed it. paytm is a doomed company. also showing convenience fees on rent payment now. Not gonna renew my first membership

Lol u didn’t had convinience fee earlier? I always paid 1% charge.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Knight11 wrote:

Lol u didn’t had convinience fee earlier? I always paid 1% charge.

They didn’t charge conv fee for paying thr wallet on two txn. So i loaded wallet using load money offers but then they showed 1% fee on rent through wallet.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

1000 cashpoints on 5 UPI transaction is also gone. I took the membership just because of this 30+50 cashback. Now that’s not there, it is a big loss for me.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Knight11 wrote:

1000 cashpoints on 5 UPI transaction is also gone. I took the membership just because of this 30+50 cashback. Now that’s not there, it is a big loss for me.

Yup loss for everybody.
They gave a stupid 1X rewards on credit card to wallet load, convenience fee will be there.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Knight11 wrote:

1000 cashpoints on 5 UPI transaction is also gone. I took the membership just because of this 30+50 cashback. Now that’s not there, it is a big loss for me.

Although it is not showing, but i got 1000 points on doing merchant transaction

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Knight11 wrote:

Lol u didn’t had convinience fee earlier? I always paid 1% charge.

i added to wallet using amex and paid using that without convenience

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same ,Paytm is worse than Mobidick ..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not showing for me also..

last month only i have purchased subscription.. 

can anyone confirm ,do we get Sonyliv Subscription for 6 months or 1 year..with this Paytm first subscription..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
adrishya wrote:

i added to wallet using amex and paid using that without convenience

wallet add- charges not there for u?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
nomag wrote:

wallet add- charges not there for u?

the free one upto 4k bro thru uber/zomato

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied
sahil1033 wrote:

If they remove this offer, I’ll seriously not even think of getting their subscription again, ever.

Similar thing happened with me in Times Prime membership, I use Big Basket’s bbstar membership, so, I had taken into consideration that Rs. 299 I’ll benefit from Times Prime but they removed it a few days before my bbstar membership ended.

They do have in their T&Cs that offers are dynamic, so, pretty much couldn’t do anything about it.

Better I should’ve redeemed the offer and availed it after my membership ended. Lesson learnt.

Offers can vanish but removing their own add money offer is lowest form of bait-n-switch tactic. I am sorry to hear that.


Precisely why I decided never to subscribe for Paytm First again once it expired. Paytm is simply not a trustworthy company.

===

Update: Strangely it is still showing in Paytm First website under cashback section. Maybe a temp hitch?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

In my account Generated one coupon code valid till 28 Feb



Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s showing for me now, availed the benefit as well

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Just got Paytm first last month,used 30+50 offer one month only… seriously Paytm is now only looting money of people….

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

After loss of market cap in IPO, paytm recovering from dimers and many more😡

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
jain.rajat240688920 wrote:

Just got Paytm first last month,used 30+50 offer one month only… seriously Paytm is now only looting money of people….

check now.. offers showing for me now.. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
nomag wrote:

Although it is not showing, but i got 1000 points on doing merchant transaction

Then it’s good. The 30 cashback is also back now. So seems just some technical issue.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Tekk wrote:

check now.. offers showing for me now.. 

Yes showing for me too.
30 rs cashback code and 1000 points on 5 UPI. Others please check.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did paytm removed 1000 points on 5 upi? it shows on first membership page, when tried to click ‘avail now’, error came as “You are not eligible for this campaign”.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply