Paytm login without otp ?

125°
Deal Cadet
16
615
8

Hi, I have some money in my old account which I didn’t use from last year and number is also lost.
Is there anyway to login without otp

12 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
82
68
1

Did u remember ur email linked with that account

50
36
0

Try to contact the sim operator cc only they can help

16
615
8
akhilsp234713 wrote:

Did u remember ur email linked with that account

Not linked the email id

16
615
8
tusharsparx3300 wrote:

Try to contact the sim operator cc only they can help

Thinking to go to jio store after lock down to get that number

129
145
1

How much money in Paytm?

129
145
1
Expand
Bhaizoned wrote:

500-700rs

Then not worth for so much hassle u will not get the previous number easily

114
378
1

If ur Ac is Full KYC or u Remember mini kyc Doc. Than…
Go to
>at Paytm login page (click forgot password/login issue)
>I want to update my phone
>I don’t stop using registered phone….

35
8863
68
Veeer wrote:

If ur Ac is Full KYC or u Remember mini kyc Doc. Than…
Go to
>at Paytm login page (click forgot password/login issue)
>I want to update my phone
>I don’t stop using registered phone….

For this number should be new on Paytm.

114
378
1
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

For this number should be new on Paytm.

Yes maybe,
Earlier it was easy process but now it’s too tough i think…

35
8863
68
Expand
Veeer wrote:

Yes maybe,
Earlier it was easy process but now it’s too tough i think…

Not tough if you have 1 new number which is not registered on Paytm.

246
4897
34
akhilsp234713 wrote:

Did u remember ur email linked with that account

What if i remember the mail id? Is there anyway to login using mail id?

Missing