paytm money

117°
The PostMighty
AzharKhan1
Guys I have invested around 2L in stocks using paytm money ..I am worried about the RBI ban on paytm payment bank..what to do?
Below article says paytm money is regulated by SEBI and stocks are safe in CDSL account

https://www.paytmmoney.com/blog/rbis-update-on-...

Now market is down, can't sell also
Please guide 🥺
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
17 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Don't worry...Your investment is safe. Payments bank and Paytm Money are different entities.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Still if you feel insecure, u can just open new account with other DP like IIFL, etc. and fill one transfer cum closure form. It will take care of transferring all your stocks to new demat for free. Holding pattern should be same.

Suggestion: Prefer NSDL depository.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
NSDL why?
CDSL is adapting to more modern features than NSDL
View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

It is a normal inspection process which is carried out for all DP's. Journalist ko NISM depository module ka course karna chahiye.

View 3 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What did you actually invest in? Stocks? Mutual funds? Paytm money is just a platform. Your stocks are in your demat account and Mutual funds are with the respective fund houses.

No need to worry.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Yes. Paytm money is just the platform. Even if Paytm Money gets affected. Your investments are safe. You can check your investments on mfcentral website as well.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Ur funds are lying with depositories i.e cdsl or ndsl, paytm is just showing that data, u can use kuvera and another app mfcentral to view that, so paytm money has nothing to do with ur mfs.

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Thanks all... In mfcentral only MFs are showing but not the stocks

Generous Generous
Link Copied
No need to worry, as your assets are in your demat account.
Still, if you wish, you can transfer everything very easily to a different broker.
Open a new demat account, get the CMR from them, give it to PayTM Money along with the closure request, and ask them to transfer everything to your new account.
Generous Generous
Link Copied

This action is not taken by the Government, It's from the regulator i.e. RBI.

The RBI has given enough time to them to be complaint, but in their arrogance they ignored it just like their customer support.

I also want them to survive, but these actions were necessary.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Best NSDL Broker as per Price? or any discount broker provide NSDL?

Angel One is providing NSDL?

replyuser
Click here to reply