PayZapp Not Working In Rooted Mobile

221°
Missing
Deal Cadet
93
509
12

I Installed Magisk Still Payzapp Not Working

Pls Help

@getready @Roushh

26 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Major
7,072
23470
293

Sorry..I have no idea / don’t remember
No longer using Payzapp and it’s been months since i rooted any of my phones

Missing
Deal Cadet
93
509
12
getready wrote:

Sorry..I have no idea / don’t remember
No longer using Payzapp and it’s been months since i rooted any of my phones

Okay Bro
Thq For The Response

Missing
Critic
219
1280
20

Check at xda forums to see if you are using the latest magisk. It is a cat & mouse game between financial apps & magisk & usually an updated version of former needs subsequently updated version of the latter to work correctly.

Missing
Blogger
0
1983
55

fast tag also not working in rooted mobile . should i open a thread ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
93
509
12
guest_999 wrote:

Check at xda forums to see if you are using the latest magisk. It is a cat & mouse game between financial apps & magisk & usually an updated version of former needs subsequently updated version of the latter to work correctly.

I Flashed Latest Magisk Today

Missing
Deal Cadet
93
509
12
rogerthat wrote:

fast tag also not working in rooted mobile . should i open a thread ?

Fast Tag For What ??

Just Mention Here

SomeOne Will Respond

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
526
8

There is some app for rooted phone to hide rooting status . Please Google

Missing
Deal Cadet
93
509
12
ZitOO wrote:

There is some app for rooted phone to hide rooting status . Please Google

Magisk

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
610
7

Most mainstream apps won’t work on rooted Mobile due to security reasons.

Missing
Deal Cadet
81
188
2

DId you hide magisk manager? Go to magisk>settings>Hide magisk manager.After that magisk hide google play services also.Try and let me know if it worked.

Missing
Deal Cadet
93
509
12
xera0117 wrote:

DId you hide magisk manager? Go to magisk>settings>Hide magisk manager.After that magisk hide google play services also.Try and let me know if it worked.

Not Working

Any Other Trick ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
105
246
0

Thats not new. Many banking or financial app doesn’t work on rooted device due to security vulnerability

Missing
Critic
219
1280
20

Working of magisk/similar apps also depend on what rom(stock or manufacturer or custom)/android version(O,P,Q with latest updates/security patch level) you are using.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
426
6

Not working with hide root as well, any more tips and tricks ? Am on Android 10 custom Rom for redmi 4x

Missing
Analyst
101
6239
171
amdoinggood123 wrote:

Not working with hide root as well, any more tips and tricks ? Am on Android 10 custom Rom for redmi 4x

Just checked and PZ works just fine in Magisk (20.2) rooted device. Hide Magisk Manager as well besides enabling Magisk Hide. Check SafetyNet status as well. That could be an issue.
Personal bonus: I came across an unused no.! With minimum KYC cashbacks can be availed for 1 year, right?

Missing
Deal Newbie
59
25
0

I am using all my banking apps with Magisk hide and they are working fine, there are two things you need to do. 1. Goto Magisk – Settings – Hide Magisk Manager. 2. Goto Magisk – Magisk Hide – select Google play services and the apps you want to hide.. If it doesn’t work, just restart after these two steps (its quite weird you still need to restart, it wasn’t in the older versions). This should work. If not, tag me here I will reply… I am using Payzapp, Standard Chartered, Umang, BB work, etc.. All these DID NOT WORK with root before now they do

Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25562
268
voda.bbservice129 wrote:

I am using all my banking apps with Magisk hide and they are working fine, there are two things you need to do. 1. Goto Magisk – Settings – Hide Magisk Manager. 2. Goto Magisk – Magisk Hide – select Google play services and the apps you want to hide.. If it doesn’t work, just restart after these two steps (its quite weird you still need to restart, it wasn’t in the older versions). This should work. If not, tag me here I will reply… I am using Payzapp, Standard Chartered, Umang, BB work, etc.. All these DID NOT WORK with root before now they do

Any idea what is the replacement/alternate of xprivacy these days?
.
How do people change device id and all in android 9?

CC: @Limbo

Missing
Analyst
101
6239
171
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Any idea what is the replacement/alternate of xprivacy these days?
.
How do people change device id and all in android 9?

CC: @Limbo

XPrivacy Lua Pro. Free version just sends null values as opposed to Pro which allows custom/randomised ones.

Missing