Pharmeasy Lab Tests

69°
Deal Newbie
DrumGreen
Hey guys
I wanted to know if pharmeasy Lab tests are reliable or not.
The prices are quite low compared to others .
Please share your personal experience if any.
10 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

yup had a few days back, came accurate for me. compared with a local lab nearby , almost similar. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Okay

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

It was good experience,test n report done by thyrocare in my city

Wingman Wingman
Link Copied

Dont know about accuracy but report generation was fast, gave sample at 9:30 AM and report was available at 7 PM  same day

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
They are cheap because they use Thyrocare lab, fully automated machines which can test large number of samples. They are trusted lab.

But to be sure check lab address printed on the lab report and if it's NABL certified.

Check with doctor to see if  anything unusual in reports.

Just because I had a good experience, doesn't mean you will have the same ( or vice versa). So be vigilant
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

@DrumGreen I have no trust in Pharmeasy Labs because my father tested positive for high cholesterol and diabetes in their test. However, when we went to the doctor, he recommended a double test. After having the second test at a local lab, it was found that the levels of high cholesterol and diabetes reported by Pharmeasy Labs were not accurate. The doctor informed us that it would not be possible for such a significant decrease in levels in just a few days without medication. Therefore, I have zero trust in Pharmeasy Labs.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Too late bro .I already opted for it.
View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply