Phone exchange process

242°
suspended
62
1257
4

Hi,

Want to exchange a phone. How does the off as mentioned on the website work? They give us in the form of gift vouchers? A phone that I need to exchange is fine but has scratches on the back. Will it work? Is the box needed?

Thanks

45 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
190
6523
66

Mention clearly.. on which website you’re going to exchange!

62
1257
4
mastervijay wrote:

Mention clearly.. on which website you’re going to exchange!

That’s what I am asking. Which website is good for this?

190
6523
66
Expand
billubakra wrote:

That’s what I am asking. Which website is good for this?

Flipkart and Amazon will give discount on new mobile as per exchange rate. While delivering your new mobile, the person will inspect your old mobile and will be taken if no fault is found, else you need to pay some 200-500 based on your old mobile fault. If you denied means you need to pay full price of the new mobile else he will cancel the order and new mobile will be taken back. Then you need to create fresh order.

24
38849
591

Box not needed , no accessories too, only the phone
If your phone has scratches then flipkart would reduce the price slightly , depending on the damage level

62
1257
4
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Flipkart and Amazon will give discount on new mobile as per exchange rate. While delivering your new mobile, the person will inspect your old mobile and will be taken if no fault is found, else you need to pay some 200-500 based on your old mobile fault. If you denied means you need to pay full price of the new mobile else he will cancel the order and new mobile will be taken back. Then you need to create fresh order.

Amazon was quoting me Rs. 3600 for my phone yesterday and now it is giving me 3200. 1 din mein value gira di.
Plus the exchange page is now saying this Exchange service fee Rs. 100 will be charged. Is Flipkart charging the same? This fee wasn’t there yesterday.

2,570
1081
15
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Amazon was quoting me Rs. 3600 for my phone yesterday and now it is giving me 3200. 1 din mein value gira di.
Plus the exchange page is now saying this Exchange service fee Rs. 100 will be charged. Is Flipkart charging the same? This fee wasn’t there yesterday.

pickup fees is  100rs in flupkart

190
6523
66
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Amazon was quoting me Rs. 3600 for my phone yesterday and now it is giving me 3200. 1 din mein value gira di.
Plus the exchange page is now saying this Exchange service fee Rs. 100 will be charged. Is Flipkart charging the same? This fee wasn’t there yesterday.

Yes. Amazon exchange price will have fluctuations frequently.. and pick up fee will be there for both Amazon and Flipkart. Flipkart will quote you marginal price.. it will vary at the time of delivery agent inspects your phone.

62
1257
4

@androgame @COUNTSTOP @mastervijay @guest_999 @titamazon
The price was again reduced by Rs. 100 now. Anyways I entered the imei and other details but it took me straight away to the checkout page. I clicked back as I wanted to add other products to maximize the discount. So, I added other products and then tried to select the phone under the exchange offer but now the phone which I want to exchange is gone from their list. Wasted 30 minutes with their cs and they had no idea about the same. Any help?

24
38849
591
billubakra wrote:

@androgame @COUNTSTOP @mastervijay @guest_999 @titamazon
The price was again reduced by Rs. 100 now. Anyways I entered the imei and other details but it took me straight away to the checkout page. I clicked back as I wanted to add other products to maximize the discount. So, I added other products and then tried to select the phone under the exchange offer but now the phone which I want to exchange is gone from their list. Wasted 30 minutes with their cs and they had no idea about the same. Any help?

Prices keep changing in real time bro (specially in sales) , order whenever you find your suitable price

190
6523
66
billubakra wrote:

@androgame @COUNTSTOP @mastervijay @guest_999 @titamazon
The price was again reduced by Rs. 100 now. Anyways I entered the imei and other details but it took me straight away to the checkout page. I clicked back as I wanted to add other products to maximize the discount. So, I added other products and then tried to select the phone under the exchange offer but now the phone which I want to exchange is gone from their list. Wasted 30 minutes with their cs and they had no idea about the same. Any help?

Don’t wait for the extreme discount.. order it when you find it ok. Else all your time and energy will be waste.. And at 1 point of time you will feel better not to order any phone in this sale if this situation continues.

71
514
2
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Don’t wait for the extreme discount.. order it when you find it ok. Else all your time and energy will be waste.. And at 1 point of time you will feel better not to order any phone in this sale if this situation continues.

I’m feeling the same after 2 days of sale

706
5833
60

@billubakra not just exchange price but every price on amazon is changing all the time during sale. If you keep waiting for lowest price then you might end up refreshing the page every few min for hours.

2,570
1081
15
billubakra wrote:

@androgame @COUNTSTOP @mastervijay @guest_999 @titamazon
The price was again reduced by Rs. 100 now. Anyways I entered the imei and other details but it took me straight away to the checkout page. I clicked back as I wanted to add other products to maximize the discount. So, I added other products and then tried to select the phone under the exchange offer but now the phone which I want to exchange is gone from their list. Wasted 30 minutes with their cs and they had no idea about the same. Any help?

better sell on cashify for me their price remains constant

0
12766
135
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Is this site trustworthy? Will they create any issues at the time of pickup? They are offering more than Amazon plus no exchange fee/charges.
@guest_999 @ithehappy @COUNTSTOP

You have to install their which will calculate the best possible price for your phone

62
1257
4
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

You have to install their which will calculate the best possible price for your phone

Will they reject for scratches, minor or not is subjective, minor as per me on the back.

0
12766
135
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Will they reject for scratches, minor or not is subjective, minor as per me on the back.

What’s harm in trying? grin
I guess their questionnaire has everything

113
3529
49
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Will they reject for scratches, minor or not is subjective, minor as per me on the back.

That I can’t say brother but cashify is legit. My friends used it previously.

62
1257
4

@mrKool_JJ @guest_999 @ithehappy @COUNTSTOP
They are asking for the invoice. Bought it from FK. I can only see orders of this year which are just two and below that it says No More Results To Display. How can I view the orders of the past years to get the invoice? Called their cs number, they said that an executive will call within 10 minutes but no one did.
Also if this is somehow successful, then can I cancel the order from Amazon? And will they refund phone inspection charges too?

26
2280
30
billubakra wrote:

@mrKool_JJ @guest_999 @ithehappy @COUNTSTOP
They are asking for the invoice. Bought it from FK. I can only see orders of this year which are just two and below that it says No More Results To Display. How can I view the orders of the past years to get the invoice? Called their cs number, they said that an executive will call within 10 minutes but no one did.
Also if this is somehow successful, then can I cancel the order from Amazon? And will they refund phone inspection charges too?

Check in email. It will have invoice.

62
1257
4
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Check in email. It will have invoice.

Na bhai, deleted purane mails. Why has FK hidden the option to view old orders? Is it showing for you?

0
12766
135
billubakra wrote:

@mrKool_JJ @guest_999 @ithehappy @COUNTSTOP
They are asking for the invoice. Bought it from FK. I can only see orders of this year which are just two and below that it says No More Results To Display. How can I view the orders of the past years to get the invoice? Called their cs number, they said that an executive will call within 10 minutes but no one did.
Also if this is somehow successful, then can I cancel the order from Amazon? And will they refund phone inspection charges too?

If you are sure that you have ordered your phone from that same FK account then you should get it in your previous orders. Rest I’ll defer it to others dimers who can help you out in a much better way smile

Missing