PikaShow is sponsoring Afghanistan for the remaining games in Asia Cup 2022.

213°
3 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/802638/medium/20220907233444.jpg?1662573930
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Hotstar soch raha hoga ye sahi nikla apne se ...
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Goodbye PikaShow soon??

Motion Picture Association (MPA) believes that PikaShow’s developer can be found in India. Evidence online tends to back that up and given PikaShow’s recent stunt, location theories will remain intact.

After Star filed a copyright complaint against PikaShow at the High Court of Delhi, Justice Prathiba M. Singh responded with an injunction last week directed at the country’s ISPs, numerous intermediaries supplying services to PikaShow, and PikaShow itself.

Gambling company 1XBET and Github India are required to disclose any information they hold, including payment information, bank account details, plus any contracts in place with PikaShow.

Domain name companies NameSilo, Tucows, and GoDaddy, must disable several domains (pikashows.com, strms.in, strms.one, jonahz-viccen-i-202.site, i-cdn-0.jonahz-viccen-i-202.site, cdn4506.jonahz-viccen-i-202.site) and hand over everything they hold on PikaShow’s operator. India’s ISPs must immediately block a list of PikaShow-related names.

Whether PikaShow has any regrets over these civil matters is unclear but future prospects look bleak. On October 27, 2022, Star India filed a criminal complaint against PikaShow and an investigation by Delhi Police is currently underway. A second criminal complaint, filed by Disney, has also been recorded.
The next hearing is scheduled for January 25, 2023. Whether PikaShow will still be online remains to be seen.

Piracy App PikaShow's Insane TV Stunt Reached Millions But Will End Badly

replyuser
Click here to reply