pizza hut suggestion to utilize 60% vouchers from magicpin

131°
Deal Cadet
shinningstar...

Hi dimers,

Please share your recommendations for maximum savings using magicpin 300 voucher,

My location : NCR

19 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Haha.. sahi hai.. Pehle Voucher lene ki tension, ab use karne ki stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Colect 2, 3 vouchers and give party to friends and family in this hard times grinning

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Sidhu634 wrote:

Colect 2, 3 vouchers and give party to friends and family in this hard times grinning

1 voucher at a time

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Kindly update your experience here after redemption. Following just for updates

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Kisi ko chahiye ho ye to available

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone used?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Someone plz confirm whether multiple magicpin pizza hut gv applicable on single bill or not

Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied
kool12385 wrote:

Someone plz confirm whether multiple magicpin pizza hut gv applicable on single bill or not

not confused

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
kool12385 wrote:

Someone plz confirm whether multiple magicpin pizza hut gv applicable on single bill or not

We don’t know if even single code is applicable sweat_smile. Nobody used yet

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
homedimer wrote:

not confused

Did you check by applying or not because someone in a thread said that multiple are applicable on single bill

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
shinningstarhere wrote:

Edit: Denied to Accept magicpin voucher in my city outlets! Bad experience have to shell out in cash there,
@Sidhu634; , @Virat.fan357

I guess magicpin provides pizza hut gift cards with 16 digit numbers?.. Have they tried to enter in their system? or just denied to accept?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
chiraggyl170 wrote:

I guess magicpin provides pizza hut gift cards with 16 digit numbers?.. Have they tried to enter in their system? or just denied to accept?

They tried, entered in front of me , and refused to accept afterwards, magicpin provides 14 digit not 16 digit code,

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
shinningstarhere wrote:

Edit: Denied to Accept magicpin voucher in my city outlets! Bad experience have to shell out in cash there,
@Sidhu634; , @Virat.fan357

Just want to confirm, every voucher shows where it is applicable. Your voucher was of which pizzahut?

Missing