Hot Deal

Rupay Platinim Debit Card at Uco bank @ Rs 175

1563°
  • 8526
  • 163
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Deal Lieutenant
UDEMYCOURSES

Card cost is Rs 177 (including gst) . I have zero balance. Currently can apply at only branch. Online mode not working. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/686370/medium/Screenshot_2021-05-23-11-20-35-20_b9c3d832fcdcebb7bcb783eb6250e5a0.jpg?1621749059https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/686372/medium/IMG-20210523-WA0002.jpg?1621749218


Deal Wiki

162 Comments  |  
30 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Have this same card , applied via NB

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Their service is also good in my area. my dad has an account with them.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
ZNZ wrote:
Their service is also good in my area. my dad has an account with them.
Service is good. I agree. But their toll-free cc is pathetic
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

At least mask the bank A/c no if not Tx IDs? rolleyes

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
getready wrote:
At least mask the bank A/c no if not Tx IDs? rolleyes
Kissi ko Deposit karna huw to, uske liye hai stuck_out_tongue TS: R8
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Adon charges?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

take care of yourself bro…Its covid time
you seem to be going to all banks for applying rupay cards

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
geni wrote:

take care of yourself bro…Its covid time
you seem to be going to all banks for applying rupay cards

Not going to branch. I will download form from online and print them sign and mail to branch. Simple process

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Anybody opened UCO bank account online?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
RunZone wrote:

Anybody opened UCO bank account online?

Online mode not available

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

Online mode not available

What about UCOPAY+ app account opening?

Deal Brigadier Deal Brigadier
Link Copied
Expand
Nationalist wrote:

Kissi ko Deposit karna huw to, uske liye hai stuck_out_tongue
TS: R8

🤣🤣🤣

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
EkdamSastaRaju wrote:

Have this same card , applied via NB

RuPay Platinum option available on net banking ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

Not going to branch. I will download form from online and print them sign and mail to branch. Simple process

Check pm

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied
EkdamSastaRaju wrote:

Have this same card , applied via NB

Account opened Online ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Rupay platinum add on card can be applied from UCO m-banking application,

Charges are 150+gst

Also There is an option to generate one more virtual platinum debit card with validity of one year for free of cost. This card details can be seen in ucopay+ app

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
ashishreddy3421869 wrote:

Rupay platinum add on card can be applied from UCO m-banking application,

Charges are 150+gst

Also There is an option to generate one more virtual platinum debit card with validity of one year for free of cost. This card details can be seen in ucopay+ app

Opened account online?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
ashishreddy3421869 wrote:

Rupay platinum add on card can be applied from UCO m-banking application,

Charges are 150+gst

Also There is an option to generate one more virtual platinum debit card with validity of one year for free of cost. This card details can be seen in ucopay+ app

They don’t display CVV of this vurtu card in ucopay+ app hence useless, addon card variant cannot be same as existing card , if you have rupay card you can apply for Visa or master only

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
getready wrote:

At least mask the bank A/c no if not Tx IDs? rolleyes

He is aware that privacy is myth sunglasses

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Privacy is myth just like democracy – JK

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
drupal wrote:

They don’t display CVV of this vurtu card in ucopay+ app hence useless, addon card variant cannot be same as existing card , if you have rupay card you can apply for Visa or master only

No bro I can see CVV in the uco pay+ app and also for addon they are clearly giving options to select the type of card like visa, rupay, mastercard and also the variant as well. Kindly check in mbanking once

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply