Hot Deal

Rupay Platinim Debit Card at Uco bank @ Rs 175

2144°
Deal Lieutenant
UDEMYCOURSES

Card cost is Rs 177 (including gst) . I have zero balance. Currently can apply at only branch. Online mode not working. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/686370/medium/Screenshot_2021-05-23-11-20-35-20_b9c3d832fcdcebb7bcb783eb6250e5a0.jpg?1621749059https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/686372/medium/IMG-20210523-WA0002.jpg?1621749218

Deal Wiki

173 Comments  |  
33 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/686375/medium/IMG-20210523-WA0003.jpg?1621749737

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Have this same card , applied via NB

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

RuPay Platinum option available on net banking ?

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Their service is also good in my area. my dad has an account with them.

Link Copied
Service is good. I agree. But their toll-free cc is pathetic
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

At least mask the bank A/c no if not Tx IDs? rolleyes

Link Copied
Kissi ko Deposit karna huw to, uske liye hai stuck_out_tongue TS: R8
View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Adon charges?

Link Copied

Link Copied

annual charges?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

take care of yourself bro…Its covid time
you seem to be going to all banks for applying rupay cards

Link Copied

Not going to branch. I will download form from online and print them sign and mail to branch. Simple process

View 5 more replies
Link Copied

Anybody opened UCO bank account online?

Link Copied

Online mode not available

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Rupay platinum add on card can be applied from UCO m-banking application,

Charges are 150+gst

Also There is an option to generate one more virtual platinum debit card with validity of one year for free of cost. This card details can be seen in ucopay+ app

Link Copied

Opened account online?

View 37 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@RunZone

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Privacy is myth just like democracy – JK

Link Copied

anyone know how to activate e-com transactions from m-banking app for the virtual card @drupal @abhishek012

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Uco virtual rupay card is activated for anyone or not?
I am getting error 94….

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

It works only for habishek

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Note from DesiDime Team: This topic is still under moderation. Your patience is greatly appreciated
@_one_miller_

What does it mean? Why this written by you?

Link Copied

Everyone is facing the issue of the activation of e-com transaction in uco secure app for the virtual card, I have already complained to the UCO bank team and will update if I receive any response.

I don’t know why m-banking team is not responding at all whereas I have received reply today itself for my query on internet banking which I raised today morning

Link Copied

@UDEMYCOURSES @abhishek012

6082 25 series is not a platinum variant as I can’t see discount for this card in Amazon.

Link Copied

@drupal My instant card is not a platinum one and that is the reason they have accepted rupay platinum as add on card

View 12 more replies
Link Copied

Uco bank personalised card activation is a cumbersome process you first receive card at home if Indiapost’s postman have some mercy on you then you need to visit branch to mark it as received and partially activate and again after 24hours you will be able to generate ATM pin by busting UCO atm which mostly remains side by side with branch even after ATM pin generation card is not fully activated and need to wait 48 hours to do first financial transaction and then you can use card, this is called multi layer stupidity

Link Copied

Lol, This much time

Did you try to activate it using the M-banking application, as there is an option to activate the personalized cards in the app

View 13 more replies
Link Copied

@drupal by any chance are you able to use virtual card for online transaction since you opened the account in uco bank

Link Copied

No never ever

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Rupay Platinum Debit card @ BOI

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...QS

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone able to use UCO bank virtual card?

Link Copied

Card Number of @XiJinping00 @UDEMYCOURSES :
6522 3823 89×× ××××
Last 6 digits masked for security purpose. 🤣

Link Copied

who is this @XiJinping00 naam suna suna sa lagta hai 🙄

View 5 more replies
Link Copied

Paid Udemy Courses for Free (12 Courses)

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...kx

Link Copied

@drupal @ashishreddy3421869 did that error 94 for virtual card solved for you guys?

Link Copied

Nope

View 2 more replies
Savings Mentor Savings Mentor
Link Copied

Guys I read the original post but generally speaking do you think it is safe to open bank account in UCO bank and keep 0 balance there and use it only for debit card occasionally for Amazon offer? I hope they don’t charge minimum balance charges all of a sudden.

Link Copied

So I opened a new account in UCO Branch by visiting personally, requested RuPay Platinum right from the start, in the account opening form. Account opened alright but 2 days later, I got SMS “Your Debit card has been hotlisted. Please collect new card from your base branch. UCO Bank.” Also they deducted Rs.207 charges as Card Reissue charges. I immediately filed grievance online and in their app and on social media. Let’s see. They should only take card Issuance charges of ₹150+GST (₹177). Not REISSUE charges.

Update: After complaint, they reversed the REISSUE charges.

Link Copied

Maybe because it’s last Friday of the month but not getting offer as of now, Amazon offer not working on UCO Bank RuPay Platinum. Hopefully tomorrow morning it works. It is such a pain to get this card activated too (visit bank after it arrives home, then after 24 hours get green PIN, then enable e-COM transactions from a hidden menu in their stupid app).

Link Copied

your card BIN number ?

View 12 more replies
Link Copied

Meanwhile the RuPay support is so stupid on Twitter they keep asking me for Amazon Order ID 🤦🏻‍♂️ Why would I add money to balance with a broken/missing offer? Adding ₹500 to get ₹500, idiotic. I am shocked anyone at RuPay can be so dense. Without order ID they say they cannot assist further. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ After all they invented it and the offer!

Link Copied
OTP payment page cancel the transaction and then give them transaction cancel Amazon order ID 😀

Told them full Rs500 amount showing. No discount. So, i cancel the transaction.
View 1 more reply
Link Copied

For UCO Bank, RuPay Twitter said on Wed 6th July: "Kindly be patient with us. Our team is working on this issue and we will update you as soon as possible. Thank you."

Link Copied
Ohk and currently offer is not working for all cards.
replyuser
Click here to reply