please help me

234°
0% OFF 0.0
Deal Newbie
please help me

http://thedealsind...om
Dear All, I have purchased BP machine from thedealsindia.com website but the website is seems to be fake. Please please please help me if you get a working contact number of them or how to get my money back. I have used payubiz and freecharge wallet to pay the order. Now freecharge and payubiz is not helping to claim a chargeback or dispute.
Please help.

Expired
32 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By

Try filing complaint on customer grievance forum.

You didn’t receive the product?

Please share the order screenshot, as I can’t believe.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/647047/medium/20201031_041401.jpg?1604097880Seems a fake website.

They do not respond to calls and emails

VU for visibility. Tried nagging them on their facebook / twitter profile if there is one?
Pls help @rakeshbaishya200855 someone I personally don’t know any other solution.

pingpong wrote:

VU for visibility. Tried nagging them on their facebook / twitter profile if there is one?
Pls help @rakeshbaishya200855 someone I personally don’t know any other solution.

Yes, their FB and Twitter page is dead. No help from sending mails and calling them.

How these websites are supported by payubiz I have that quaestion. They should not support such websites because we trust payu for their accreditation.

Expand
zigzag wrote:

Yes, their FB and Twitter page is dead. No help from sending mails and calling them.

How these websites are supported by payubiz I have that quaestion. They should not support such websites because we trust payu for their accreditation.

I empathise with you bro but I don’t think it’s PayU’s job to check genuineness of site. it’s the consumers job.
They’re just their pymt gateway partners. of course there will be some basic KYC etc to get on board, but after that PayU are just facilitating the transaction. Nothing more

Agreed. But how to get my money back. I have complained on consumer court forum. And they are on track.

zigzag wrote:

Agreed. But how to get my money back. I have complained on consumer court forum. And they are on track.

I’ll tell you something which will make you feel less bad.

It’s a BP machine you said. I hope not the automatic one. One of my family member is hypertension patient. I bought Omron. And very proud because I got a deal online! And then when I told doctor 👩‍⚕️ she deflated my balloon 🎈 she said don’t rely on these machines. Readings are not to be relied on. Then even my family doctor 👨‍⚕️ said same thing 🤦🏼‍♂️
Both said go for mechanical apparatus… you know that phus phus one? Only that is reliable.

So a hope I have lightened your 🧡 to some extent 🤠

I have bought thr mechanical one only. sob sob sob sob sob. Thanks and that’s really true that’s why i am purchasing the manual one.

they are not active on any platform twitter(account does not exist) linkedin(not active)
you can contact payu on twitter so they may help

zigzag wrote:

I have bought thr mechanical one only. sob sob sob sob sob. Thanks and that’s really true that’s why i am purchasing the manual one.

Oh no. Yeah toh googly 🏏 ho gaya! 😕

Can anybody help me to get my money back from them.

Expand
pingpong wrote:

I’ll tell you something which will make you feel less bad.

It’s a BP machine you said. I hope not the automatic one. One of my family member is hypertension patient. I bought Omron. And very proud because I got a deal online! And then when I told doctor 👩‍⚕️ she deflated my balloon 🎈 she said don’t rely on these machines. Readings are not to be relied on. Then even my family doctor 👨‍⚕️ said same thing 🤦🏼‍♂️
Both said go for mechanical apparatus… you know that phus phus one? Only that is reliable.

So a hope I have lightened your 🧡 to some extent 🤠

phus phus one?

LOL LOL LOL

zigzag wrote:

Can anybody help me to get my money back from them.

File a police case for fraud.

Expand
DimeDime wrote:

File a police case for fraud.

LOL cops won’t do shit until and unless op is an influential guy.

Expand
billubakra wrote:

LOL cops won’t do shit until and unless op is an influential guy.

At least he’ll feel that he did all that he could.

Expand
DimeDime wrote:

At least he’ll feel that he did all that he could.

But he won’t get the closure bhai and that’s the topmost thing.

Expand
billubakra wrote:

But he won’t get the closure bhai and that’s the topmost thing.

bhai let’s be optimistic about it. Let’s hope the company is actually having trouble in shipping due to the virus, not just using that as an excuse to cheat people. Having said that, the buyer should still file complaints where ever he can.

Expand
DimeDime wrote:

bhai let’s be optimistic about it. Let’s hope the company is actually having trouble in shipping due to the virus, not just using that as an excuse cheat people. Having said that, the buyer should still file complaints where ever he can.

They will charge atleast 2000 bucks to file a complain in my state. You are right though, let op decide this.
P.S. that is a fraud company.

Expand
billubakra wrote:

They will charge atleast 2000 bucks to file a complain in my state. You are right though, let op decide this.

op bhai ki sab se bari mistake thi ki he trusted a chut-phut website to buy.

aam_aadmi wrote:

I remember Payu website has transaction dispute option, Have u tried that

You must check risk level of unknown sites here before buying:
https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/thede...

I have checked with them for dispute but they asked me to contact the merchant only as they don’t have any procedure like that. The website rating is very poor and After placing the order the order number seems to be very initial(3 digit) of a company which is operational from 2016.

Expand
DimeDime wrote:

op bhai ki sab se bari mistake thi ki he trusted a chut-phut website to buy.

I have done that mistake because I seen payubiz payment gateway option, and thought of genuineness as payubiz is the payment gateway.

Expand
billubakra wrote:

Bhai, will consumer court help me?

Expand
zigzag wrote:

I think you should lodge a written complaint with your nearest police station and get a copy stamped.

Send this scanned copy of police complaint to Payu. Only payu can help becuase they are regularly transferring money to this merchant and can withhold subsequent payments against future orders

Expand
zigzag wrote:

It “can” but again it depends upon how much time you have. And ofcourse the vakeel and his munshi are never gonna stop asking for the money. How much money is stuck? Can’t zoom in the ss’s.

Missing