please help me

286°
0% OFF 0.0
Deal Newbie
zigzag

http://thedealsind...om
Dear All, I have purchased BP machine from thedealsindia.com website but the website is seems to be fake. Please please please help me if you get a working contact number of them or how to get my money back. I have used payubiz and freecharge wallet to pay the order. Now freecharge and payubiz is not helping to claim a chargeback or dispute.
Please help.

Expired
32 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Try filing complaint on customer grievance forum.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

You didn’t receive the product?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Please share the order screenshot, as I can’t believe.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/647047/medium/20201031_041401.jpg?1604097880Seems a fake website.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They do not respond to calls and emails

Critic Critic
Link Copied

VU for visibility. Tried nagging them on their facebook / twitter profile if there is one?
Pls help @rakeshbaishya200855 someone I personally don’t know any other solution.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Yes, their FB and Twitter page is dead. No help from sending mails and calling them.

How these websites are supported by payubiz I have that quaestion. They should not support such websites because we trust payu for their accreditation.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Agreed. But how to get my money back. I have complained on consumer court forum. And they are on track.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I’ll tell you something which will make you feel less bad.

It’s a BP machine you said. I hope not the automatic one. One of my family member is hypertension patient. I bought Omron. And very proud because I got a deal online! And then when I told doctor 👩‍⚕️ she deflated my balloon 🎈 she said don’t rely on these machines. Readings are not to be relied on. Then even my family doctor 👨‍⚕️ said same thing 🤦🏼‍♂️
Both said go for mechanical apparatus… you know that phus phus one? Only that is reliable.

So a hope I have lightened your 🧡 to some extent 🤠

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have bought thr mechanical one only. sob sob sob sob sob. Thanks and that’s really true that’s why i am purchasing the manual one.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Oh no. Yeah toh googly 🏏 ho gaya! 😕

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

they are not active on any platform twitter(account does not exist) linkedin(not active)
you can contact payu on twitter so they may help

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can anybody help me to get my money back from them.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

File a police case for fraud.

View 11 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have checked with them for dispute but they asked me to contact the merchant only as they don’t have any procedure like that. The website rating is very poor and After placing the order the order number seems to be very initial(3 digit) of a company which is operational from 2016.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Address shows R/O – MO, Near of L.G Gardan Dibiyapur Road Auraiya (U.P.) – 206122
Is this company running from someone’s home?

replyuser
Click here to reply