Hot Deal

HDFC bank Credited RuPay CC link UPI 10% upto 100 cashback amount | (Proof attached)

511°
Finance Ninja
abhishek012

(Proof attached) HDFC bank Credited RuPay CC link UPI 10% upto 100 cashback amount:

Hi, many dimers here are not received here, RuPay Credit Card Link UPI - 10% upto Rs 400 Cashback (Rs100/month) - https://www.desidime.com/deals/rupay-credit-car...

Complaint to HDFC bank and they will credit your cashback, proof here -

Screenshot is not mine, one person shared this screenshot cashback proof -

IMG20230507185605

Complaint email id - [email protected]

He told, I got the RuPay cashback for the month of feb and march upto 100. It took around 1 month of fighting to receive it finally.

Actually during the starting few days of email, when i asked for cashback, they got confused and said the about base reward rate of card. Then i had to drop them a full fledge email stating a example of transaction done on UPI and how the normal cashback & UPI cashback has to be calculated separately. Then they credited the amount.

Another person told ask for compensation because Last Time he got 1k voucher and LTF upgrade to Millennia for not raising the matter with RBI BO.

Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.

Deal Wiki

41 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Today I've dropped them a mail again, let's see what do they reply

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

following, vu

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

I got debited finance charges on Tata neu card what are those charges any one like this
help me to understand @abhishek012Screenshot2023-05-07-20-26-53-886-editcom.google.android.apps.docs  

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
What was the amount brother?
View 3 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

can you please share mail structure, we will bombard them with emails

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Use ChatGPT 😀
View 10 more replies
Savings Mentor Savings Mentor
Link Copied

I didn't even know until today the RuPay 10% back offer was applicable on HDFC Neu card. Now I will fight them for 4 months of cashback not given. I got it without any issues for PNB RuPay Platinum every month.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Which offer and cashback we are talking about?

Link Copied
Link already shared in my post.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am not able to find T&C of the existing offer,

I guess, after email, they will ask for T&C link

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

@abhishek012

Do you know When BOB Snapdeal Rupay CC available for UPI?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cashback offer was valid till 31stMarch 23 spends

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Do we get 100 rs for each card or  100 for each month ?

I got 3 rupay credit cards 2 from hdfc and 1 axis so how much we are eligible of?

Link Copied
Only one time per month per user, if your all cards registered on same mobile number.
View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

They told me in March that this offer is not available for Tata Neu card or something. I know this was bullshit. Will email once more this time and then finally escalate to RBI or NPCI. 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Got email confirmation from hdfc officialIMG20230509101931
Link Copied
can you pl. send the format of email complaint and email id to which you sent complaint?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Upon raising the issues with I got below reply. I am just wondering I have to take screenshots from old transactions as statement would not work as it wont confirm if I use BHIM app or now. Anyone faced similar issues after escalating ?

My escalation email was:

Link Copied
Here another person got cashback after complaint -

Screenshot20230520180234Firefox

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@abhishek012  Just got a reply from HDFC escalation team that 200 cashback for Feb and March will be posted to my Tata Neu Plus account in 10 days. Before when I asked them in March they had said that Tata Neu Plus was not eligible for this offer. So this time I sent them the offer link and transaction screenshots and finally got the reply today.

Link Copied
please share your email here, we will do it too, kg+
View 3 more replies
Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Offer lasted till march i got my card in April they said offer ended

Coupon Baba Coupon Baba
Link Copied

Got this confirmation email from HDFC team:

This is with reference to your e-mail dated May 24, 2023 regarding cashback not received for HDFC TataNeu Infinity Rupay CC
On receipt of your mail we have liased with the concerned department for detailed review, we wish to inform you that the cash back Rs. 200 will be posted to your card account within 7 to 10 working days.
replyuser
Click here to reply