Hot Deal Query: How to load payzapp through Amex

614°
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
143
5224
93

Few days back I saw a post on DD for loading Payzapp through Amex through some roundabout way (as Amex cards arenot allowed directly on Payzapp) i.e. loading some other wallet and then using the wallet card to load into payzapp. Can someone please help me with that as I need to load significant amount into payzapp this month ?

34 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
519
2454
36

mobikwik…but i think some charge is there

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
44
3882
22

any other way except mobikwik?
@rainmaker – Found any other solution?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1
4035
42

I’m also looking for the same. Please cc me if found any solution for this.

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
244
11

It is possible if you open an online bank account which provides Visa/Master/RuPay card/virtual card and you should be able to fund that account with Amex.

It requires lot of patience to check all the bank account options. I couldnt do so. I am also interested in exploring this option.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
143
5224
93

Bumping the thread since no solution found till date

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
88
3768
57
kushagraamit wrote:

How about Airtel money?

I tried this. Airtel VC requires CVV and payzapp asks for CVV after 3D secure page, which makes the transaction fail.

Anyone has a different experience, please let me know.

Missing
Deal Cadet
166
873
5
Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

I tried this. Airtel VC requires CVV and payzapp asks for CVV after 3D secure page, which makes the transaction fail.

Anyone has a different experience, please let me know.

Use a trusted device and you dont have to give cvv

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
88
3768
57
Expand
kushagraamit wrote:

Use a trusted device and you dont have to give cvv

Trusted by which wallet, Payzapp or Airtel?

The CVV is being asked by Airtel VC and not by payzapp. All my other cards, including Mobikwik Vcc work without CVV on payzapp, except for Airtel VC and Pockets VC which ask for CVV after 3d secure page on payzapp app and fail even after entering CVV.

Based on your reply, should I assume that airtel VC works for you on payzapp?

Missing
Critic
376
4100
51
Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

Trusted by which wallet, Payzapp or Airtel?

The CVV is being asked by Airtel VC and not by payzapp. All my other cards, including Mobikwik Vcc work without CVV on payzapp, except for Airtel VC and Pockets VC which ask for CVV after 3d secure page on payzapp app and fail even after entering CVV.

Based on your reply, should I assume that airtel VC works for you on payzapp?

they have some issues with the process. I use citi card. every time the first txn fails as it does not go to the OTP page. the second try goes to the otp page.

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
224
0
Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

I tried this. Airtel VC requires CVV and payzapp asks for CVV after 3D secure page, which makes the transaction fail.

Anyone has a different experience, please let me know.

Try entering the 4 digit code shown on the front of the card. Hopefully would do the job as amex card does not comes with cvv

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
88
3768
57
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

they have some issues with the process. I use citi card. every time the first txn fails as it does not go to the OTP page. the second try goes to the otp page.

I am not talking about OTP, but CVV which has to be entered after entering the OTP on the 3D secure page, in the case of Airtel VC and Pockets VC.

Sequence of events in case of Airtel VC & Pockets VC on Payzapp
Add card if not already added (No CVV as there is no CVV field) → 3D secure page → Enter OTP → Back to Payzapp → Enter CVV → Transaction Fail.

Sequence of events in case of other cards
No CVV asked after 3d secure page.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
88
3768
57
Expand
Hereforadeal wrote:

Try entering the 4 digit code shown on the front of the card. Hopefully would do the job as amex card does not comes with cvv

Please comprehend what’s being asked before commenting. I am not talking about using Amex on payzapp as its not even possible.

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
224
0
Expand
1cooldesidd wrote:

Please comprehend what’s being asked before commenting. I am not talking about using Amex on payzapp as its not even possible.

I responded with a basic detail which is sometime missed / assumed to be unavailable

Here’s your solution, hope this will be helpful
1: paytm
load your paytm account
create merchant account
Scan merchant account barcode with paytm wallet and transfer money w/o any fees
This money will be transferred to your bank a/c
Use your bank ac/debit card to transfer this money to your pay app account

2: tmw
Load money in your tmw account with amex card
Generate your tmw virtual card to transfer/fund your payzapp wallet account

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
143
5224
93
Expand
Hereforadeal wrote:

I responded with a basic detail which is sometime missed / assumed to be unavailable

Here’s your solution, hope this will be helpful
1: paytm
load your paytm account
create merchant account
Scan merchant account barcode with paytm wallet and transfer money w/o any fees
This money will be transferred to your bank a/c
Use your bank ac/debit card to transfer this money to your pay app account

2: tmw
Load money in your tmw account with amex card
Generate your tmw virtual card to transfer/fund your payzapp wallet account

Can’t load TMW with AMEX

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1
4035
42
Expand
Hereforadeal wrote:

I responded with a basic detail which is sometime missed / assumed to be unavailable

Here’s your solution, hope this will be helpful
1: paytm
load your paytm account
create merchant account
Scan merchant account barcode with paytm wallet and transfer money w/o any fees
This money will be transferred to your bank a/c
Use your bank ac/debit card to transfer this money to your pay app account

2: tmw
Load money in your tmw account with amex card
Generate your tmw virtual card to transfer/fund your payzapp wallet account

Tmw can’t be loaded with AMEX cards, without prior knowledge don’t just type anything here.

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
224
0
Expand
rainmaker wrote:

Can’t load TMW with AMEX

Hmm, then paytm is the only best method seems.

I use this method whenever I need my amex card transaction money to be parked and used later for different purchases and transactions (specifically for transactions below 1k)

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
824
20
Expand
Hereforadeal wrote:

Hmm, then paytm is the only best method seems.

I use this method whenever I need my amex card transaction money to be parked and used later for different purchases and transactions (specifically for transactions below 1k)

In TMW Amex is not at all working,then how you did that?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
143
5224
93
Expand
ajay_143 wrote:

In TMW Amex is not at all working,then how you did that?

TMW doesnot load with AMEX cards

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
2246
23
Expand
rainmaker wrote:

TMW doesnot load with AMEX cards

Any workarounds to get this working..?

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
148
0

Can anyone please help and tell me how to use american express card on payzapp, please pm me if you know,thanks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
389
22

Guys… any solution found???

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
269
4

Bumping if any one has found a way to load Payzapp via Amex

Thanks in advance.

Missing
Deal Subedar
36
1477
19

Which virtual card works on payzapp for loading money?

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2447
32
amit3131 wrote:

Which virtual card works on payzapp for loading money?

What’s the use of loading money in PayZapp now? We can’t unload it anywhere

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
683
7

Bumping if any one has found a way to load Payzapp via Amex

Missing
suspended
148
542
13

Add money in mobikwik, then add money in payzapp using mobikwik card

Missing
Pro Entertainer
24
36446
479
hiteshu wrote:

Add money in mobikwik, then add money in payzapp using mobikwik card

mobikwik card stopped long ago

Missing