Query Regarding AXIS Credit Card

276°
Chennai Super Kings
PowerStar

I Have Applied For Flipkart Axis Card In July – Rejected

Now I Want To Apply For Axis MyZone Card

Local Branch Said That 6Months U Have To Wait For Same Card

But For Other Variants U Can Apply After A Month

So What’s Ur Opinion Guys?

Any One Got AXIS CC After Rejected First Time

Share Ur Experiences Dimers

40 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

I think it is better to wait for 6 months .. even for a different variant ( The person who validates your MyZone cc application can see the rejection reason for first card and might simply reject the MyZone application)
^^ Unless you already got AXIS card and getting the second one via C2C (Instant generation)

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Wait for 6 months…
This days system checks are done which will reject the application immediately..

Critic Critic
Link Copied

6 months is the standard(confirmed for icici bank) while after 3 months I guess it may depend on your luck & card variant you are applying for. Since rejection was in july & there is no urgent need to get myzone card anyway(card upgrade from myzone anyway won’t happen before another 3-4 months) so it is better to wait at least 5-6 months before reapplying to be on safe side.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
getready wrote:

I think it is better to wait for 6 months .. even for a different variant ( The person who validates your MyZone cc application can see the rejection reason for first card and might simply reject the MyZone application)
^^ Unless you already got AXIS card and getting the second one via C2C (Instant generation)

Axis Counts Soft Enquiries Also?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Axis Counts Soft Enquiries Also?

they dont even know about soft enquiry, this is a mynth created by some people that banks also count soft enquiry…

i have a paid cibil account and checked my cibil at least 20 times in last 5 months

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Axis Counts Soft Enquiries Also?

If card got rejected, then it is safe to assume.. there was a ’’Hard enquiry"
BOB did a hard enquiry (visible in CIBIL report) even before i sent them KYC+Income documents

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
PowerStar wrote:

@getready @guest_999 @RowdyAK47

Tag CoDimers Who Applied In This Way And Got Approved

my flipkart axis card application was rejected in october last year, i did not wait for 6 months, i applied from flipkart in february this year it was approved then after 5 months i applied for Ace card and it was also approved

try applying in march, every bank has targets to achieve

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
aniket1587 wrote:

they dont even know about soft enquiry, this is a mynth created by some people that banks also count soft enquiry…

i have a paid cibil account and checked my cibil at least 20 times in last 5 months

Yeah I Have Also Same Doubt

People Always Believe In Myths 😀

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
getready wrote:

If card got rejected, then it is safe to assume.. there was a ’’Hard enquiry"
BOB did a hard enquiry (visible in CIBIL report) even before i sent them KYC+Income documents

Yes They Do

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
aniket1587 wrote:

my flipkart axis card application was rejected in october last year, i did not wait for 6 months, i applied from flipkart in february this year it was approved then after 5 months i applied for Ace card and it was also approved

try applying in march, every bank has targets to achieve

Noted

Some People Got ACE Card With 720 CIBIL Score Also But Limit Is Very Less

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Noted

Some People Got ACE Card With 720 CIBIL Score Also But Limit Is Very Less

its a risk to apply for any axis card with low cibil

and about soft enquiry, i received 4 card approvals in last 3 months, soft enquiry doesnt even matters

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

U will get it if ur score is 750+ Myzone is one card which Axis promotes
no need of waiting, worst case CIBIL hit that is all

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
caks2006407 wrote:

U will get it if ur score is 750+ Myzone is one card which Axis promotes
no need of waiting, worst case CIBIL hit that is all

My CIBIL Score Is 748 Only

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
aniket1587 wrote:

my flipkart axis card application was rejected in october last year, i did not wait for 6 months, i applied from flipkart in february this year it was approved then after 5 months i applied for Ace card and it was also approved

try applying in march, every bank has targets to achieve

I applied for FK axis in Aug 2019 & it got rejected..Till today its the same status if I apply through the Flipkart app also…

Any advice on how I can get that rejection into conversion? @aniket1587 ?
@guest_999 @PowerStar @getready @Sudarshan61

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

You need to contact both flipkart & axis regarding this issue.

I did try actually..FK representative told me that its from Axis side & they cannot do anything about it.

and Axis bank ppl are very hard to get..What should be the way forward? @guest_999
Really need this lifetime card!! confused

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
itsmehd5 wrote:

I did try actually..FK representative told me that its from Axis side & they cannot do anything about it.

and Axis bank ppl are very hard to get..What should be the way forward? @guest_999
Really need this lifetime card!! confused

I can tell you this, axis bank has the worst customer support among all major pvt banks & on par with psu banks. You will indeed save 500 every year but will lose more than that worth of mental peace & time every year dealing with axis support so decide accordingly. In fact these cards(axis flipkart & amazonpay) are also a kind of restriction that limits you to a certain shopping platform & limit your choices. Think yourself if you have these 2 cards then would you even think about good offline deals & there are some good offline deals especially for large value electronics products & home appliances which gets neglected by majority(& the reason why they are good deals because companies only make profits if their really good deals are not known by majority).
@MrKool_JJ @Gaurav_G

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
Expand
itsmehd5 wrote:

I applied for FK axis in Aug 2019 & it got rejected..Till today its the same status if I apply through the Flipkart app also…

Any advice on how I can get that rejection into conversion? @aniket1587 ?
@guest_999 @PowerStar @getready @Sudarshan61

You cannot do anything about it
Contacting Flipkart + AXIS over this will be useless.. just like few ICICI Apay applications got stuck @ processing stage indefinitely. (Thankfully… everyone w/ Rejected status can re-apply for Apay after 6 months)
It looks like FK/AXIS is restricting rejected applicants for now ( when they revoke these restrictions, everyone rejected before should be able to apply again )
_
Just apply for the card via another Flipkart account like many others are doing it

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

My CIBIL Score Is 748 Only

Banks don’t consider just the SCORE..they consider N Number of factors..

2 years ago, when my CIBIL is around 730 ..3 credit cards (axis,Yesbank,kotak) approved with in 10 Days..

But last year when my CIBIL is 787, 2 credit card applications rejected including SBI and ICICI..

You can still get a credit card if your credit score is around 730 and credit history is clean with No Remarks..

EDIT : Forgot to mention, I got my hdfc card when my CIBIL is just 709. I refreshed CIBIL on same day of hdfc card application and CIBIL is just 709 and can see hdfc made a hard enquiry..

To say in One Line
" ALL 4 of my credit cards approved with CIBIL score Less than 730"

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Tekk wrote:

Banks don’t consider just the SCORE..they consider N Number of factors..

2 years ago, when my CIBIL is around 730 ..3 credit cards (axis,Yesbank,kotak) approved with in 10 Days..

But last year when my CIBIL is 787, 2 credit card applications rejected including SBI and ICICI..

You can still get a credit card if your credit score is around 730 and credit history is clean with No Remarks..

EDIT : Forgot to mention, I got my hdfc card when my CIBIL is just 709. I refreshed CIBIL on same day of hdfc card application and CIBIL is just 709 and can see hdfc made a hard enquiry..

To say in One Line
" ALL 4 of my credit cards approved with CIBIL score Less than 730"

Check PM

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
itsmehd5 wrote:

I applied for FK axis in Aug 2019 & it got rejected..Till today its the same status if I apply through the Flipkart app also…

Any advice on how I can get that rejection into conversion? @aniket1587 ?
@guest_999 @PowerStar @getready @Sudarshan61

send emails to axis bank nodal officer and principal nodal officer… u will get a reply in 3 days

send the screenshot of flipkart app status, tell them what flipkart has said… also mention ur contact…

u can apply from axis bank website also… but it wont be a LTF card if u get approval

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
itsmehd5 wrote:

I applied for FK axis in Aug 2019 & it got rejected..Till today its the same status if I apply through the Flipkart app also…

Any advice on how I can get that rejection into conversion? @aniket1587 ?
@guest_999 @PowerStar @getready @Sudarshan61

Regarding the same issue and also other error while applying the card, I have sent an email with screenshots to Axis principal nodal officer and Flipkart grievance officer. Axis nodal officer replied that issue is on Flipkart side, so contact Flipkart. Flipkart escalation team called and told me that issue is because of Axis bank, so contact Axis bank.
I had enough conversations with both of them and explained the issue. But no use. It’s waste of our time.
If you want, you can send emails to
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
sri222 wrote:

Regarding the same issue and also other error while applying the card, I have sent an email with screenshots to Axis principal nodal officer and Flipkart grievance officer. Axis nodal officer replied that issue is on Flipkart side, so contact Flipkart. Flipkart escalation team called and told me that issue is because of Axis bank, so contact Axis bank.
I had enough conversations with both of them and explained the issue. But no use. It’s waste of our time.
If you want, you can send emails to
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Both Of Them Making Fun sad

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied

I was rejected Axis ACE (even though i holded axis card from 5 years+) but still got rejected as I applied from another PAN.
CC executive was saying u can apply after 6 months even if you want to change PAN card..
But still after 2 days i again applied but from registered mobile number and PAN card…and this time it was approved!🤸‍♂️
Limit is good as of now but i will apply for increase after 3 months of card.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
_NamaN_ wrote:

I was rejected Axis ACE (even though i holded axis card from 5 years+) but still got rejected as I applied from another PAN.
CC executive was saying u can apply after 6 months even if you want to change PAN card..
But still after 2 days i again applied but from registered mobile number and PAN card…and this time it was approved!🤸‍♂️
Limit is good as of now but i will apply for increase after 3 months of card.

Another PAN?

Didnt Get U

An Individual Can Hold Only One PAN CARD Legally

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sri222 wrote:

Regarding the same issue and also other error while applying the card, I have sent an email with screenshots to Axis principal nodal officer and Flipkart grievance officer. Axis nodal officer replied that issue is on Flipkart side, so contact Flipkart. Flipkart escalation team called and told me that issue is because of Axis bank, so contact Axis bank.
I had enough conversations with both of them and explained the issue. But no use. It’s waste of our time.
If you want, you can send emails to
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

for me, axis nodal officer helped, they arranged a callback and executive took my aadhaar , pan card on whatsapp and processed my Ace card application…

if u r having issue in flipkart app, simply apply from Axis website

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
aniket1587 wrote:

for me, axis nodal officer helped, they arranged a callback and executive took my aadhaar , pan card on whatsapp and processed my Ace card application…

if u r having issue in flipkart app, simply apply from Axis website

I have already shared the response of Axis bank Nodal officer to the same issue of @itsmehd5 . Both Axis and Flipkart are saying that the issue is not on their side. Nodal officer helped you but your case is different to ours.
Also you mentioned ‘if u r having issue in flipkart app, simply apply from Axis website’. Here the issue is about only getting Life time free Flipkart Axis Visa credit card. To get this LTF card, the customer has to be apply only through Flipkart. Then there is no benifit of applying from Axis website as you mentioned.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sri222 wrote:

I have already shared the response of Axis bank Nodal officer to the same issue of @itsmehd5 . Both Axis and Flipkart are saying that the issue is not on their side. Nodal officer helped you but your case is different to ours.
Also you mentioned ‘if u r having issue in flipkart app, simply apply from Axis website’. Here the issue is about only getting Life time free Flipkart Axis Visa credit card. To get this LTF card, the customer has to be apply only through Flipkart. Then there is no benifit of applying from Axis website as you mentioned.

if FK and axis r playing with u, what other option u have other than applying from axis website? if u really need the card, 500 rupees a year shouldnt matter, u can earn more cashback than yearly fee…

my point was if one needs FK axis card anyhow then one should apply from axis site, if not, u may apply for Myzone cc LTF and get upgrade after 3 months

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply