Query regarding hdfc cc

93°
The PostMighty
shubhampakhare
I have hdfc business moneyback credit card from last two years but still haven't received any upgrade offer. I rarely use this card nowadays. It's ltf. I did switched from MasterCard to rupay . I also have a Hdfc Tata Neu Plus Credit Card.

1.Should I close hdfc business moneyback cc?
2.Will I get a better cc offer after closing this card?
15 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

To have spend based offers, you can hold it. And it's ltf why do you want to close

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

I don't receive any spend based offer. Rewards are bad for this card. I have tata neu cc which I can use for hdfc card offers. So basically I don't have any use for this card.

View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Don't close. You won't be able to apply for core card again unless you close neu card.

If you're not getting an upgrade. You can always request manual upgrade in card variant/CL by mailing cc. 

Crusader Crusader
Link Copied

If the limit is above 1 lac.. write an email to hdfc asking for upgrading to millennia cc..

Link Copied

94k shared

View 3 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied

I took regalia LTF in the hope that one day it will be upgraded to diner /infinia LTF ............stil waiting for that day after 5 years

Link Copied

@sujith8786 @IndianDimer

Received reply that they can upgrade my card to   Moneyback card first year free 50000 spend for fee reversal.

But they are also asking the reason to switch from a business card to Moneyback.

I don't have any business I received a pre approved ltf card so I took it.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

That's not a good offer imo. 

Many peeps r stuck with moneyback card without upgrades. I'm guessing that your CL is before 1L. Else they'd have offered millennia Atleast. Take it as you hv no better option at present(can give reason as: I want to use card for personal use & not bussines). At the end of first year, send upgrade request again to  try luck . 

Less explored : Alternatively you can ask them to upgrade tataneu card to millennia or better card then close moneyback & after 3m reapply for tata neu card and get it fyf

View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply