Query regarding Redmi Tv installation and wall mount

69°
Pro Shopping Friend
Ash-D

Hii guys I have ordered this Redmi 32 inch tv but have some queries regarding the wall-mount.

As we know tv doesn’t comes with wall mount. I want to know do the installation guys sell swivel-type wall mount also if yes then how much they charge for it.

In mail I can see they charge ₹399 for normal mount but no mention of Swivel type mount.

On mi website it’s available for ₹599

http://m.store.mi.com/in/item/3194200004?#...ew

Expiring In 9 days
13 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Swivel wale ka option nahi hoga ??

Khud khareed lo, wo free mein install kar denge.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
tappukepapa wrote:

Khud khareed lo, wo free mein install kar denge.

Wo to option hain bro but installation parso hain aur mi se order karunga to time lagega Ane main socha tha wohi sell karte ho to jaldi ho jae kaam.

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Wo to option hain bro but installation parso hain aur mi se order karunga to time lagega Ane main socha tha wohi sell karte ho to jaldi ho jae kaam.

Shop se purchase kar lo yaar. 

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
tappukepapa wrote:

Shop se purchase kar lo yaar. 

Kaha milega ?? Mi ki ek shop hain us pe mil jaega tv bhi sell karta hain wo??

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Kaha milega ?? Mi ki ek shop hain us pe mil jaega tv bhi sell karta hain wo??

Shayad mil jayega, nahi toh kisi electricals shop se mil jayega

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
tappukepapa wrote:

Shayad mil jayega, nahi toh kisi electricals shop se mil jayega

Thanks bro sham ko karta hu try aaj


Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Kitne ka pda tv?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
kartikxxx wrote:

Kitne ka pda tv?

₹6500 ka with exchange crt dabba wale tv ke sath.


Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

₹6500 ka with exchange crt dabba wale tv ke sath.


Selling price kitna tha.?
Detail mai btao price breakup

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply