Hot Deal

Railway Station wise Seat Quotas

940°
Critic
Sins1995

Is there any way to know the Station wise seat Quotas for a particular train??

20 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied
jainashish85 wrote:

Try erail.in on chrome

Can u help me out, where this option exactly is?
Couldn’t find this.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What are you trying to do, please tell your issue, i may be able to help? Only a railway employee will be able to find the info you are asking that too within the limited area he/she operates.

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Even Piyush Goyal will fails to help here…

Man as per my knowledge there is no website to tell you the exact seat distribution on particualr station under particular train exactly…

But still as per my experiences you should try to book tickets , couple of station’s earlier to boarding station….so that at times remote location tickets/birth of any station help in getting cnf birth…
I agree this actually not a good option if you think economically….but what can we do that’s the way the bloody system works….

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I was looking for the seat availability of a train.
Source station was showing RAC 6 as the current status.
A station after 2-3 stoppage from the Source was showing the same status.
And after further 1 more station, the availability status changes to PQWL 2.

And, the fare difference between the Source and the Station showing the same availability status is of Rs. 200 approx.

As we all know, Railway has maximum seat allocated for booking from the source station, will it be a safe option to book from the other station showing the same status?

P.S- I will board the Station from a later stoppage changing the Boarding point.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
shiva20887 wrote:

Even Piyush Goyal will fails to help here…

Man as per my knowledge there is no website to tell you the exact seat distribution on particualr station under particular train exactly…

But still as per my experiences you should try to book tickets , couple of station’s earlier to boarding station….so that at times remote location tickets/birth of any station help in getting cnf birth…
I agree this actually not a good option if you think economically….but what can we do that’s the way the bloody system works….

Simply I had a confusion that, does the source station and the next 2-3 stations before which the availability station changes, have the same quota?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Can u help me out, where this option exactly is?
Couldn’t find this.

PM me train number and station names

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

This guy has f***d half of the usa

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Simply I had a confusion that, does the source station and the next 2-3 stations before which the availability station changes, have the same quota?

No….actually it depends on divisions….if  the next 2-3 station have same division then might not help with he seat allotment quota in particular train on particular track…

But as soon the division  changes….then the it will effect more…

But still to the my experiences remote location stations at times help with the cnf seats at times…

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Any idea how to get station wise seat quota?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

I wanted to know for before chart preparation?

No one could answer that here.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

I wanted to know for before chart preparation.

erail.in can help in this 

if we search Departure and arrival station, it will show different quota as below

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/732049/original/image.png?1641298591

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

erail.in can help in this 

if we search Departure and arrival station, it will show different quota as below

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/732049/original/image.png?1641298591

wow. nice one. Thanks very much.
 
(Kg pending can’t give right now.)

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

wow. nice one. Thanks very much.
 
(Kg pending can’t give right now.)

Actually this facility is available earlier in erail.in.

But when all normal trains cancelled and introduced as special train in Mar2020, this feature has not been working from March2020 to Nov2021.

It started working again one month back (Only work in desktop website.)

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
Scorpion wrote:

erail.in can help in this 

if we search Departure and arrival station, it will show different quota as below

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/732049/original/image.png?1641298591

Which app/website is this?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply