Hot Deal

Reached 500 karma

511°
Hunk
Vijay_Thalap...
Just reached 500 karma after long time , Not sure how some guys have thousands of karma grimacing 
Top Comments
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@HasdaChehra

Free? Free  waste -><-time

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@TridentDG

No person is waste and no resource is waste.

If you can learn to use it at optimum level, everything is precious 

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

I have an interesting story. I first explored DD without signing up probably around 2017 when a coworker mentioned it. I found the deals tacky (they still are but now I have figured out how to focus on what interests me) and the website a little too ad-heavy. I was put off. 

Fast forward 2 years later and I found myself in the possession of nearly 40 Snickers wrappers each of which had a Rs 10 PayTM code that could be redeemed a maximum of 2 times per PayTM account. I used up around 20 of them between friends and family as the expiry date neared. On the last day of expiry, I was wondering how can I help someone with the remaining 20 odd codes. I thought of Olx, Craigslist and then DD. I created an account to put up a post under 'Request & Giveaways' asking for people to DM me for free codes. I was initially in the grey since my post was awaiting moderation as a newbie. An admin or mod noticed it within half an hour of me putting up that post and DM'ed me. I gave him 2 codes that he redeemed. He gave me karma, commented on the post and within the next 3 hours I got nearly 3 dozen DMs. I had to eventually ration one code per DM and I managed to give out all that I had. People gave me so much karma that I went from Newbie to Cadet in 3 hours  smile I remember one user (someone funny named savitabhabhi) who asked me for a code and I said I was sorry but I exhausted all of them. (S)he gave me a Rs 10 PayTM code from Kurkure - just like that! I was hooked on to DD from that day.
Then it took me over 3 years to go from Cadet to Subedar mostly through comments/advice and posting a few deals. Currently, I am at 2200+ karma. Lieutenant is 800 karma points away smile

69 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Link Copied

Congratulations.

Your next target would be 1k.

Don't relax until you achieve.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

sure ,let's see how much time that takes 🥶

View 16 more replies
Link Copied

Want Karma? Follow below steps-

1) Downvote others deals

2) make some Fraands and tell them to upvote ur deals & also occasionally give Karma to u

3) Tell that Fraands to downvote others/enemy/disliked dimers deal.

4) Occasionally send some Gift Cards and Nice comments to Fraands.

5) Sit Back Take a Deep Breathe,

Let "Online Karma" define your position, character, moral, values &
Most Impotant, authority over others[strangers]

As a Fraand I have Upvoted ur deal.🤗

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Now you became eligible for the ''Super Guide'' position on DD. Excellent guidance. Keep it up. plus1 plus1

View 14 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@Vijay_Thalapathy  great bro, on this occasion send me something, So, I too can reach 500 stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
sent plus1, but I don't how how to choose the value .I thought it's automatic based on rank .
View 11 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

People actually put effort to get more karma here?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Congo, keep going fire

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

@Vijay_Thalapathy those who have thousands are active maybe gained by posting and helping others or at last by hecking sever 😂😂🤣🤣

Link Copied
Who is this?
If yes kindly Write name while giving Negative Karma?

Also write why U felt giving negative karma stating the proper reason?
People now getting offended for the smallest things.Glad I left that Person on road asking for HELP.IMG20240307233453   

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
No , i never give negative karma
View 6 more replies
Link Copied

can we create post in the trading section for karma exchange?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Congrats on achieving that milestone anna! Keep it up! 👏

Link Copied

Karma is a beach ⛱️

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

can u please give her number😂

just kidding

Link Copied

Congratulations

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

I have an interesting story. I first explored DD without signing up probably around 2017 when a coworker mentioned it. I found the deals tacky (they still are but now I have figured out how to focus on what interests me) and the website a little too ad-heavy. I was put off. 

Fast forward 2 years later and I found myself in the possession of nearly 40 Snickers wrappers each of which had a Rs 10 PayTM code that could be redeemed a maximum of 2 times per PayTM account. I used up around 20 of them between friends and family as the expiry date neared. On the last day of expiry, I was wondering how can I help someone with the remaining 20 odd codes. I thought of Olx, Craigslist and then DD. I created an account to put up a post under 'Request & Giveaways' asking for people to DM me for free codes. I was initially in the grey since my post was awaiting moderation as a newbie. An admin or mod noticed it within half an hour of me putting up that post and DM'ed me. I gave him 2 codes that he redeemed. He gave me karma, commented on the post and within the next 3 hours I got nearly 3 dozen DMs. I had to eventually ration one code per DM and I managed to give out all that I had. People gave me so much karma that I went from Newbie to Cadet in 3 hours  smile I remember one user (someone funny named savitabhabhi) who asked me for a code and I said I was sorry but I exhausted all of them. (S)he gave me a Rs 10 PayTM code from Kurkure - just like that! I was hooked on to DD from that day.
Then it took me over 3 years to go from Cadet to Subedar mostly through comments/advice and posting a few deals. Currently, I am at 2200+ karma. Lieutenant is 800 karma points away smile

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Nice story plus1

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Apun ka bhi kuch dhyaan rakho bhaiayo smiley

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

ok plus1

replyuser
Click here to reply