Received SBI RuPay Global Contactless Debit card

122°
Missing
Shopping Friend
561
9661
142

Received SBI RuPay Global Contactless NCMC Debit card:

Applied SBI “RuPay Classic” card from yono app but surprisingly received SBI “RuPay Global Contactless NCMC debit card”

Card back side Discover, Diners club & pulse logo mentioned for International E-com, POS & ATM payment.

Note - Its Debit + Prepaid card, Prepaid option only use for offline contactless payment in Metro, Bus, Parking and Retail POS payment etc.

RuPay give separate Contactless Prepaid wallet option for contactless payment, load money through SBI net banking and use for offline Contactless payment.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/648522/medium/7099694RyKj1Ne.jpg?1604775697

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/648523/medium/7099694lVhScno.jpg?1604775702

Deal Wiki

How to Load Money on offline contactless Prepaid wallet ?

Note – Prepaid option only use for offline contactless payment in Metro, Bus, Parking and Retail POS payment etc.

First make sure your nearest offline shop, restaurants etc POS machines are RuPay qSPARC Contactless NCMC Certified.

Now login Yono net banking website or Yono app.

Yono net banking website >> MENU >> NCMC Card >> you will get Manage NFC, Load NCMC Card & Offline NCMC Card Statement option.

Select “LOAD NCMC CARD” option and load money to your offline contactless Prepaid wallet.

25 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
299
2

Joining and annual charges bro??

Missing
Shopping Friend
561
9661
142
wackophant wrote:

Joining and annual charges bro??

no issuing charges but dnt know about annual charges.

i am confused now card is Classic or Platinum variant.

if card is Classic then annual charges should be Rs149.

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
183
3
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

no issuing charges but dnt know about annual charges.

i am confused now card is Classic or Platinum variant.

if card is Classic then annual charges should be Rs149.

Tested with Amazon offer??

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
183
3
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

no issuing charges but dnt know about annual charges.

i am confused now card is Classic or Platinum variant.

if card is Classic then annual charges should be Rs149.

I ve also applied through yono.. Yet to receive..I m having salary account with SBI.. Hope this card also gonna b free

Missing
Shopping Friend
561
9661
142
Expand
vimvim wrote:

I ve also applied through yono.. Yet to receive..I m having salary account with SBI.. Hope this card also gonna b free

ok inform me, when you will receive your card.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Applied & I also received same. I want to permanently cancel my old Mastercard classic, How can I do it in netbanking.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
103
2

I’m also getting option for this card in my netbanking. Please post tomorrow if it works with amazon rupay offer.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

May not work for amazon card It’s written RuPay & identified as Discover Credit, I’ll check tomorrow

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

How to load prepaid card.

Missing
Shopping Friend
561
9661
142
Tron wrote:

How to load prepaid card.

Note – Prepaid option only use for offline contactless payment in Metro, Bus, Parking and Retail POS payment etc.

First make sure your nearest offline shop, restaurants etc POS machines are RuPay qSPARC Contactless NCMC Certified.

Now login Yono net banking website or Yono app.

Yono net banking website >> MENU >> NCMC Card >> you will get Manage NFC, Load NCMC Card & Offline NCMC Card Statement option.

Select “LOAD NCMC CARD” option and load money to your offline contactless Prepaid wallet.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Found it, Will it allow to transfer money back to account

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
103
2
Tron wrote:

May not work for amazon card It’s written RuPay & identified as Discover Credit, I’ll check tomorrow

Did it work on amazon rupay offer

Missing
Deal Cadet
79
285
22
Tron wrote:

Applied & I also received same. I want to permanently cancel my old Mastercard classic, How can I do it in netbanking.

In card section option is there to cancel

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
a.kabeer31837 wrote:

Did it work on amazon rupay offer

Card did not work for Amazon 20% offer.

Missing
Shopping Friend
561
9661
142
ashishreddy3421869 wrote:

Is this a Rupay Platinum card ? @abhishek012

No, RuPay Classic International Contactless card.

Apply RuPay Platinum International Contactless card from SBI branch.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650580/medium/7152331TwwDsgj.jpg?1605929942

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
428
4228
30
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

No, RuPay Classic International Contactless card.

Apply RuPay Platinum International Contactless card from SBI branch.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650580/medium/7152331TwwDsgj.jpg?1605929942

Which bank charges lowest amount for Rupay Platinum Debit card ?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
428
4228
30
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

No, RuPay Classic International Contactless card.

Apply RuPay Platinum International Contactless card from SBI branch.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650580/medium/7152331TwwDsgj.jpg?1605929942

link for this card on SBI website

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

There is a new option called SBI Global NCMC Card (RuPay) in Internet Banking. I applied from their but haven’t received it yet. Its been 13 days. Moreover, if i goto Enquiry section, i see a request with Rejected status with no other details. I am unable to re-apply as i am getting an error message “ATM already issued to customer”. Not sure what’s happening.

Missing
Shopping Friend
561
9661
142
techprince wrote:

There is a new option called SBI Global NCMC Card (RuPay) in Internet Banking. I applied from their but haven’t received it yet. Its been 13 days. Moreover, if i goto Enquiry section, i see a request with Rejected status with no other details. I am unable to re-apply as i am getting an error message “ATM already issued to customer”. Not sure what’s happening.

contact customer care

Missing