Hot Deal Recharge any Jio number with your MyJio 50 discount coupons

841°
suspended
92
162
4
DesiDime Coupons
Deal Expired

(Many Dimer friends wanted this post some are : jitz</a> <a href="https://www.desidime.com/users/106486" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">altecher @manikantaks4u abhijitja</a> “saurabh.070890682”:https://www.desidime.com/users/1...60

In this post, we’ll see how we can recharge any Jio number using MyJio app’s Rs 50 discount coupons. I’ll guide you through the simple step by step process. If you get in difficulty in doing so, please let us know in the comment section.

1. Open My Jio app, log in if you haven’t logged in already. Then go to My Vouchers.

2. Then on the next screen click on Buy icon.

3. Select your desired recharge voucher (398 and above). Now click on proceed.

4. On the next screen click buy> now you’ll see you have got 50 Rs discount. And the effective price is 349 for 399 rs recharge.

5. Pay using any of the following methods which suit you the best. Currently, PhonePe is running an additional offer in which you’ll get additional 50 Rs discount as cashback in the PhonePe wallet, for payment done via PhonePe wallet. PhonePe offer is applicable up to 15-06-2018 and for one time only.

6. Now check your My Voucher section you’ll see you have received a recharge voucher of your desired amount.

7. Now Click on Redeem first (1) and then (2).

8. last and the final step, Select recharge another number. Enter the number you want to recharge. Click submit and then redeem. That’s it. you’re done.

If you still find any difficulty make sure to comment. If you like this step by step process, share it with your friends, and help them too.

it is not convenient to post images on Desidime. Check this below post if you want to see step by step with images: https://www.todayilearn.in/2018/06/Recharge-any...

13 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
42256
399

Nice. This is also working on 349. VU+KG

@vickyVicky this is good answer to the question you just asked me.

This method is called Gifting Voucher

112
1469
57

Will I get 50 voucher, if I recharge from main balance ??
Coz, I wanna use Amazon pay balance, and do full talk time with it, and more offers are there.
@imRAyush @Plato

50
42256
399
vickyVicky wrote:

Will I get 50 voucher, if I recharge from main balance ??
Coz, I wanna use Amazon pay balance, and do full talk time with it, and more offers are there.
@imRAyush @Plato

U will get 8 vouchers, provided you recharge for Jio Prime first as you are doing first recharge, thereafter recharge 399+ plan

419
3613
87

Recharged another number but was not able to use 50 disc cpn on that. We need to login myjio acc using same phone number which is to be recharged to use this 50 disc cpn

92
162
4

@siddudeagarwal You seem to be not followed steps correctly.
In this method first, you need to buy a voucher, which will itself give you Rs 50 discount in the first place. Then you use that voucher to recharge any Jio number, including you and others.
Hope it clears your doubt.

Check https://www.todayilearn.in/2018/06/Recharge-any... for the pictorial guide.

146
706
24

Can we purchase voucher with balance too!

419
3613
87
imRAyush wrote:

@siddudeagarwal You seem to be not followed steps correctly.
In this method first, you need to buy a voucher, which will itself give you Rs 50 discount in the first place. Then you use that voucher to recharge any Jio number, including you and others.
Hope it clears your doubt.

Check https://www.todayilearn.in/2018/06/Recharge-any... for the pictorial guide.

thanks bro .. now i got it

136
1745
26
imRAyush wrote:

@siddudeagarwal You seem to be not followed steps correctly.
In this method first, you need to buy a voucher, which will itself give you Rs 50 discount in the first place. Then you use that voucher to recharge any Jio number, including you and others.
Hope it clears your doubt.

Check https://www.todayilearn.in/2018/06/Recharge-any... for the pictorial guide.

After doing 99 rs prime recharge, first we have to do a recharge of 399 without any discount voucher applied because then only one can get eight 50 Rs discount vouchers.Because to get the 50 rs discount voucher applied firstly we have to earn it.Am I correct ?

92
162
4
Expand
PKMKB wrote:

After doing 99 rs prime recharge, first we have to do a recharge of 399 without any discount voucher applied because then only one can get eight 50 Rs discount vouchers.Because to get the 50 rs discount voucher applied firstly we have to earn it.Am I correct ?

Yes, and thus for first time recharge new user should use any other app like, phonpe, paytm or amazon pay etc which may gives good cashback. Then after the first recharge they’ll get the 8×50=400 coupons in MyJio app

Missing