Regarding TSPA on Upstox

198°
Deal Cadet
Musky

Upstox had given me Rs100 ETF as per my KYC details for opening account and mention.

“Based on the consent provided during KYC, you are eligible for free Rs100 ETF as part of TSPA

What is TSPA used for? Will they charge me something for it? Is TSPA useful? Or should I withdraw my consent for TSPA?
Please enlighten me.

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@azzuridd @tappukepapa

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

@Tanmayyy @Rosh_0007

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

I wasn’t offered any such thing so i have no idea.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The Trading and Settlement Process Aquiantance Scheme (TSPA). It is a scheme which makes an investor aware of the process of trading and settlement of the Stock Exchange, Depository, Stock Broker, Depository Participant, that an investor being offered TSPA, whereby upto Rs 100 worth of securities – listed on BSE/NSE will be purchased on behalf of the investor and added to his account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Does it have any charge that I need to pay? Is it useful or should I withdraw my consent?

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply