Related to SBI card points redemption.

78°
Deal Cadet
56
387
2

I have achieved 4K+ points but there is no 1K denomination amazon vouchers in SBI card app. Only 500 amazon vouchers. How to redeem points against cash to adjust in card bill?

21 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
665
4667
53

There is only 500 Rupees amazon GVs in sbi card app/site for simplyclick card redeem options. You cannot ask for statement credit in case of simplyclick card, it is present in case of simplysave card but comes with 99+gst charge per redemption request.

106
1944
18

Then get two Rs 500 Amazon Vouchers for 4k points.

51
192
2

or if you have sbi simply save card then call customer care and ask them to convert it as cashback towards outstanding.

665
4667
53
adi22raj wrote:

or if you have sbi simply save card then call customer care and ask them to convert it as cashback towards outstanding.

Yes but it costs 99+gst per request.

51
192
2
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Yes but it costs 99+gst per request.

yes but we can request for reversal
maybe possible they reverse the charge

129
10170
125
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Yes but it costs 99+gst per request.

So it’s better OP gets amz gvs and sell those at a minimal cost smile

56
387
2
igen wrote:

Then get two Rs 500 Amazon Vouchers for 4k points.

This way I have to give 99rs two times for redemption fee.

106
1944
18
Expand
Mufasa wrote:

This way I have give 99rs two times for redemption fee.

Which card variant?

665
4667
53
Expand
Mufasa wrote:

This way I have give 99rs two times for redemption fee.

Redemption fee only applicable for statement credit, not GV redemption. Also if you have simplyclick card then you can’t ask for statement credit anyway so no way to get charged Rs.99 even if you want to.

56
387
2
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Redemption fee only applicable for statement credit, not GV redemption. Also if you have simplyclick card then you can’t ask for statement credit anyway so no way to get charged Rs.99 even if you want to.

I have redeemed 4K points, no redemption fee was charged. This my first time redemption. I thought I will ve charged 99rs+gst for redemption. I have seen many card issuers charge 99rs redemption fee.

51
192
2
Expand
Mufasa wrote:

I have redeemed 4K points, no redemption fee was charged. This my first time redemption. I thought I will ve charged 99rs+gst for redemption. I have seen many card issuers charge 99rs redemption fee.

yes, in simply click it’s completely free… a few days back…i redeemed 38k points

56
387
2
Expand
adi22raj wrote:

yes, in simply click it’s completely free… a few days back…i redeemed 38k points

In how many months you had collected 38K points.

184
1301
7
guest_999 wrote:

There is only 500 Rupees amazon GVs in sbi card app/site for simplyclick card redeem options. You cannot ask for statement credit in case of simplyclick card, it is present in case of simplysave card but comes with 99+gst charge per redemption request.

where do sbi sends amazon gv on mail or sms ?
i am eligible for 500 gv  as part of refer & earn offer but each time they sent my gv on sms and i did not receive (may be due to dnd) so my 500 gv is stuck from 4 months.

56
387
2
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

where do sbi sends amazon gv on mail or sms ?
i am eligible for 500 gv  as part of refer & earn offer but each time they sent my gv on sms and i did not receive (may be due to dnd) so my 500 gv is stuck from 4 months.

They had sent me on my mobile number when my card was approved.

665
4667
53
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

where do sbi sends amazon gv on mail or sms ?
i am eligible for 500 gv  as part of refer & earn offer but each time they sent my gv on sms and i did not receive (may be due to dnd) so my 500 gv is stuck from 4 months.

Check in sbi card app rewards section(click on plus sign titled more) history.

Missing