Hot Deal

Reliance Jio Removes Rs 99, Rs 153, Rs 297 and Rs 594 JioPhone Plans

466°
Generous
ssganesh

😯😯

https://telecomtalk.info/jiophone-four-plans-re...

reliance jio shocked its jiophone customers by discontinuing jiophone’s 99rs, 153rs 297rs & 594rs plans. now all jiophone customers need to recharge their jiophone with any one of the 75rs, 125rs, 155rs & 185rs plans known as “jiophone all-In-one” plans.

even I, who have been enjoying jiophone’s 153rs plan for a long time using jiophone, was disappointed with this update. the 153rs plan came with 1.5GB of data per day. that was enough for me. but now, by reducing my mobile data requirements i have to recharge the 155rs plan which offers only 1GB per day. otherwise, i have to spend a little more money due to recharging the 185rs plan which offers 2GB per day.

33 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

75 wala Zindabaad,
Zindabad, Zindabad!

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Saucap Zindabad sunglasses

View 6 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Reliance is a company but wat u thought in starting when it started its jio plans, all things were free for 1.5 years reliance mashia hai(life saviour)…
Now reliance is showing its colour ….

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

You must listen to what Ceo/Md of Airtel Gopal Vittal have to say about current tarrifs.
Then motabhai will look like God to you laughing

View 3 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Reliance wale chhote bhai n bhi caller tune k naam pe mere bahut pese kaat liye the. Phir SIM band karwa di mene. Ambaniyo m janam se hi chor peda hote h. Grandson k liye bhi Mukesh n Farmer Bill Pass karwa liye.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Kaha se late ho aisi bina sir pair ki batte laughing

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Good they are reducing number of plans….
When they launched I used to like their plans but it kept growing (Initially they had limited number of plans and no confusions…hope they cut plans across including all those stupid data top-ups or talktime topups )

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

That’s what they are doing.
These plans were introduced for those jio to non-jio extra minutes.
Now with the unlimited calls from new years all of them were useless hence removal was necessary.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

better to port to chortel. atleast they have 49 plan.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Does airtel gives unlimited calls, 3gb data and 50sms for ₹75?

View 3 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Has anyone ever seen the ₹129/28d/2GB plan listed as a recharge option in any app or website other than myjio and jio.com?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

+1

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

if you are living in punjab you can buy JIO generators at throwaway prices, even you can give some money to JIO tower guard and he will tell how to loot the biggest looter smile
2000 towers destroyed and they are not farmers ise kahte hain bahti ganga mien hands wash karana

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

You seem to be the Happiest smiley smiley

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

get ready to jump on 5g band wagon. reliance is coming soon spot on

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@ssganesh What will you do with daily 1.5 GB data on Jiophone? There is no tethering option right?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

He tweaked his JioPhone, and have enabled hotspot feature.

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply