Hot Deal Reliance Jio Removes Rs 99, Rs 153, Rs 297 and Rs 594 JioPhone Plans

354°
Missing
Blogger
Reliance Jio Removes Rs 99, Rs 153, Rs 297 and Rs 594 JioPhone Plans

😯😯

https://telecomtalk.info/jiophone-four-plans-re...

reliance jio shocked its jiophone customers by discontinuing jiophone’s 99rs, 153rs 297rs & 594rs plans. now all jiophone customers need to recharge their jiophone with any one of the 75rs, 125rs, 155rs & 185rs plans known as “jiophone all-In-one” plans.

even I, who have been enjoying jiophone’s 153rs plan for a long time using jiophone, was disappointed with this update. the 153rs plan came with 1.5GB of data per day. that was enough for me. but now, by reducing my mobile data requirements i have to recharge the 155rs plan which offers only 1GB per day. otherwise, i have to spend a little more money due to recharging the 185rs plan which offers 2GB per day.

33 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Entertainer

75 wala Zindabaad,
Zindabad, Zindabad!

Missing
Deal Subedar

Reliance is a company but wat u thought in starting when it started its jio plans, all things were free for 1.5 years reliance mashia hai(life saviour)…
Now reliance is showing its colour ….

Missing
Shopping Friend
popeyemask wrote:

Reliance is a company but wat u thought in starting when it started its jio plans, all things were free for 1.5 years reliance mashia hai(life saviour)…

You must listen to what Ceo/Md of Airtel Gopal Vittal have to say about current tarrifs.
Then motabhai will look like God to you laughing

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
saucap wrote:

75 wala Zindabaad,
Zindabad, Zindabad!

Saucap Zindabad sunglasses

Missing
Deal Major
popeyemask wrote:

Everything free/discounted until you poach customers
Once the target is reached, the loot starts (Decide the market* and blame the competition for hiking the plan rate*)

PS: Thanks to jio, now we got to do unnecessary validity recharges to even keep sparingly used simcards active

Missing
Critic
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

You must listen to what Ceo/Md of Airtel Gopal Vittal have to say about tarrifs.
Then motabhai will look like God laughing

Yep. I wanna slap that donkey before large public. Whatever happens afterwards I’ll manage. 512 kbps should still be called broadband. Tariff hike is must otherwise telcos can’t survive. Wanna keep slapping him until these statements are recanted.

Missing
Deal Cadet

Reliance wale chhote bhai n bhi caller tune k naam pe mere bahut pese kaat liye the. Phir SIM band karwa di mene. Ambaniyo m janam se hi chor peda hote h. Grandson k liye bhi Mukesh n Farmer Bill Pass karwa liye.

Missing
Shopping Friend
shivrajsingh wrote:

Reliance wale chhote bhai n bhi caller tune k naam pe mere bahut pese kaat liye the. Phir SIM band karwa di mene. Ambaniyo m janam se hi chor peda hote h. Grandson k liye bhi Mukesh n Farmer Bill Pass karwa liye.

Kaha se late ho aisi bina sir pair ki batte laughing

Missing
Deal Cadet

Good they are reducing number of plans….
When they launched I used to like their plans but it kept growing (Initially they had limited number of plans and no confusions…hope they cut plans across including all those stupid data top-ups or talktime topups )

Missing
Deal Cadet

better to port to chortel. atleast they have 49 plan.

Missing
Shopping Friend
pentiumd wrote:

better to port to chortel. atleast they have 49 plan.

Does airtel gives unlimited calls, 3gb data and 50sms for ₹75?

Missing
Shopping Friend
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Good they are reducing number of plans….
When they launched I used to like their plans but it kept growing (Initially they had limited number of plans and no confusions…hope they cut plans across including all those stupid data top-ups or talktime topups )

That’s what they are doing.
These plans were introduced for those jio to non-jio extra minutes.
Now with the unlimited calls from new years all of them were useless hence removal was necessary.

Missing
Community Angel
Expand
getready wrote:

PS: Thanks to jio, now we got to do unnecessary validity recharges to even keep sparingly used simcards active

I agree to this atleast, my airtel sim had validity upto 2032 (i.e. lifetime only) i guess, before jio came confused

Missing
Deal Cadet

Has anyone ever seen the ₹129/28d/2GB plan listed as a recharge option in any app or website other than myjio and jio.com?

Missing
Tech Guru

if you are living in punjab you can buy JIO generators at throwaway prices, even you can give some money to JIO tower guard and he will tell how to loot the biggest looter smile
2000 towers destroyed and they are not farmers ise kahte hain bahti ganga mien hands wash karana

Missing
Entertainer
drupal wrote:

if you are living in punjab you can buy JIO generators at throwaway prices, even you can give some money to JIO tower guard and he will tell how to loot the biggest looter smile
2000 towers destroyed and they are not farmers ise kahte hain bahti ganga mien hands wash karana

You seem to be the Happiest smiley smiley

Missing
Deal Cadet

get ready to jump on 5g band wagon. reliance is coming soon spot on

Missing
Deal Cadet

@ssganesh What will you do with daily 1.5 GB data on Jiophone? There is no tethering option right?

Missing
Deal Cadet
DealsLooker wrote:

@ssganesh What will you do with daily 1.5 GB data on Jiophone? There is no tethering option right?

He tweaked his JioPhone, and have enabled hotspot feature.

Missing
Deal Cadet
DealsLooker wrote:

Duplicate due to network error

Missing
Deal Major
DealsLooker wrote:

Possible to get hotspot working on selected model/s of JioPhone
Check OPs old thread
// Hotspot On/Of option on my JioPhone //
https://ddime.i...vE

Missing
Deal Newbie
DimeDime wrote:

Has anyone ever seen the ₹129/28d/2GB plan listed as a recharge option in any app or website other than myjio and jio.com?

+1

Missing
Deal Captain
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Does airtel gives unlimited calls, 3gb data and 50sms for ₹75?

airtel 3gb data plan 28 days @ 48/-

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
nilesh.tayad wrote:

MrKool_JJ Zindabaad😎

This guy joined today itself and was suspended too rolleyes

Missing
Deal Captain
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

This guy joined today itself and was suspended too rolleyes