Reliance Jio subscribers can use older plans till April

176°
Deal Newbie
32
31
1

https://ultra.news/t-t/49236/reliance-jio-subsc...

Go to Jio.com and login using the mobile number and OTP
Click the setting gear box on the top.
Click on the tariff protection tab and choose smartphone plans where all the plans are listed
You can access the tariff protection option only if there are no active plans, otherwise it says the page is only for those who have no active plan.

20 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
709
11

My plan is expiring tomorrow, will the plabmn be available immediately ?

25
1573
8
amdoinggood123 wrote:

Thanks , worked for me.

In 399 recharge you got 84 days validity or 56 days..Can we apply 50rs voucher also bro?

138
866
6

You already have an active plan. These plans are applicable for customer without an active plan.

0
709
11
Expand
Paris_AI wrote:

In 399 recharge you got 84 days validity or 56 days..Can we apply 50rs voucher also bro?

Got 399 for 84 days, did not have any voucher, so not comments on that

98
66
4

I’m not finding the settings icon, can someone guide

58
194
2

As per the news jio has stopped old plans using tarif protection. https://telecomtalk.info/jio-tariff-protection-...

But i am able to find “tarif protection” option is available in “desktop site : jio.com” [under “profile settings”].

CHROME: but when i select lets say 399 plans. after long wait error msg"something went wrong".
INTERNET EXPLORER: I am able to go to payment page [also able to use main balance to recharge]

NOTE: i dont have an active plan + no jio prime too.[ NEW SIM : Recently ported to jio]

120
1360
35
mayur.sagavkar435789 wrote:

As per the news jio has stopped old plans using tarif protection. https://telecomtalk.info/jio-tariff-protection-...

But i am able to find “tarif protection” option is available in “desktop site : jio.com” [using profile settings]. but when i select lets say 399 plans. error msg"something went wrong".
i dont have an active plan + no jio prime too.[ NEW SIM : Recently ported to jio]

ANYONE : Has tried Reliance Jio tariff plans at older rates? recently

Sorry! There are no plans for your Jio services currently. Watch out this space for upcoming offers!

58
194
2
Expand
AppleFan wrote:

Sorry! There are no plans for your Jio services currently. Watch out this space for upcoming offers!

Dont know what you trying to say.
I was just giving an update, that you can try recharging with old plans using tarrif protection. [that’s what the post was about].

25
3686
26
Expand
mayur.sagavkar435789 wrote:

Dont know what you trying to say.
I was just giving an update, that you can try recharging with old plans using tarrif protection. [that’s what the post was about].

he told the error which comes when we click on the tarrif protection plans link. previously i too got same error

58
194
2
Expand
ssganesh wrote:

he told the error which comes when we click on the tarrif protection plans link. previously i too got same error

Aacha. Try INTERNET EXPLORER : You should be fine till payment page. I tried going till payment page. I am going to recharge on 19th jan, after my airtel plan finishes.

25
3686
26
Expand
mayur.sagavkar435789 wrote:

Aacha. Try INTERNET EXPLORER : You should be fine till payment page. I tried going till payment page. I am going to recharge on 19th jan, after my airtel plan finishes.

airtel? flushed

25
3686
26
Expand
mayur.sagavkar435789 wrote:

Aacha. Try INTERNET EXPLORER : You should be fine till payment page. I tried going till payment page. I am going to recharge on 19th jan, after my airtel plan finishes.

i used google chrome on my desktop pc (win7)

120
1360
35
Expand
mayur.sagavkar435789 wrote:

Aacha. Try INTERNET EXPLORER : You should be fine till payment page. I tried going till payment page. I am going to recharge on 19th jan, after my airtel plan finishes.

same error from internet explorer

25
3686
26
Expand
mayur.sagavkar435789 wrote:

try on some other laptop. for you i just checked. its working on IE!

this is not a device/software related problem bro, user specific feature by jio.

Missing