Hot Deal Reminder:- Vodafone Auto-Debit Balance from Main Balance for Service Validity Do this to stop.

381°
Deal Subedar
15
2776
37

Dial “*444*24*0#” then press 1 then send .Then it will be stop.
Suppose if 7 th May is expired date of validity dial that on 6th may ,7th may and 8th may. This will result in No Auto-debit if you have balance.
This is a repost. Posting for reminder .
Although due to covid-19 Vodafone extend validity till 31st may who has no balance or balance/ no validity.

21 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
106
1794
17

For me the have not extended validty.

Today they even discontinued incoming facility pending recharge. Despite covid-19 situation vodafone is milking its customers. No limits for greed.

Hello, the incoming call facility has been discontinued for your number. To restore your mobile services, recharge with a Combo/Unlimited pack immediately

15
2776
37
igen wrote:

For me the have not extended validty.

Today they even discontinued incoming facility pending recharge. Despite covid-19 situation vodafone is milking its customers. No limits for greed.

Hello, the incoming call facility has been discontinued for your number. To restore your mobile services, recharge with a Combo/Unlimited pack immediately

Oh. That but my SIM validity extended due to covid-19 in all Vodafone sim. Me Auto-Debit off kordiya. And 2 month se Vodafone me validity extend due to covid-19. In West Bengal circle

101
6853
179

Since March Vodafone has been auto activating VAS/WAP in my nos. And from this month onwards Idea has also joined the party. At least Vodafone mostly refunds if complaint is registered in time but Idea always refuses.
The deductions have happened in those nos. in which SV is still 2021 or more despite not having recharged with any pack in well over a year. Only TT.

92
3340
34
LIMBO wrote:

Since March Vodafone has been auto activating VAS/WAP in my nos. And from this month onwards Idea has also joined the party. At least Vodafone mostly refunds if complaint is registered in time but Idea always refuses.
The deductions have happened in those nos. in which SV is still 2021 or more despite not having recharged with any pack in well over a year. Only TT.

File complaint here.
https://pgportal.g...n/

Amd after some time higher authority will call. Ask to put ur number in vas barred list.
I did with bsnl Chortel.

0
1861
15

Is there any way to stop auto debit in airtel?

428
4369
33
RunZone wrote:

Is there any way to stop auto debit in airtel?

i also want to know this

101
6853
179
Expand
ashishreddy3421869 wrote:

i also want to know this

*121*777#
Try in the grace period that is allowed after expiry of service validity.

428
4369
33
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

*121*777#
Try in the grace period that is allowed after expiry of service validity.

Thanks

15
2776
37
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

*121*777#
Try in the grace period that is allowed after expiry of service validity.

Is that now working now. Now maybe not not working in my SIM. It is stopped now?

101
6853
179
Expand
avion wrote:

Is that now working now. Now maybe not not working in my SIM. It is stopped now?

It worked when I tried last on 20th April.

428
4369
33
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

It worked when I tried last on 20th April.

Until how many days it won’t auto debit after using this USSD code

101
6853
179
Expand
ashishreddy3421869 wrote:

Until how many days it won’t auto debit after using this USSD code

Till next pack activation. Unlike Vodafone Idea.

428
4369
33
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

Till next pack activation. Unlike Vodafone Idea.

Can we recharge 95 rupees plan in vodafone with main balance

428
4369
33
Expand
avion wrote:

Oh. That but my SIM validity extended due to covid-19 in all Vodafone sim. Me Auto-Debit off kordiya. And 2 month se Vodafone me validity extend due to covid-19. In West Bengal circle

Can we recharge 95 rupees plan with main balance

101
6853
179
Expand
ashishreddy3421869 wrote:

Can we recharge 95 rupees plan in vodafone with main balance

Dunno. I only recharge Rs 48 pack for my secondary Vodafone and Idea nos. TT in Rs 49 pack is of no use. At least when enough data is stacked in any no. I csn use that for a month or two instead of activating UL* data packs.

15
2776
37

@ wagonwheels1

105
585
10

@avion do you know new code for vi to stop auto debit, the old one not working

86
5204
61

Is there any update in ussd code for disabling auto debit feature in Voda-idea ? Or the same code still works ?

108
8281
42

What is the least recharge in Vi for incoming calls?

183
603
7
mastervijay wrote:

Is there any update in ussd code for disabling auto debit feature in Voda-idea ? Or the same code still works ?

*444*46*0#

Missing