Discussion on Vodafone Idea

644°
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Deal Brigadier
rajrocks

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/704474/medium/7839056E78w9uDVEAUXtTy.jpg?1628084822

65 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Kumar Birla steps down as non-executive chairman of Vodafone Idea

Kumar Mangalam Birla steps down as non-executive director, non-executive chairman of Vodafone Idea, according to a company filing, reports PTI.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Main reason for idea share downfall from last 2 days .

Link Copied
suplex_city wrote:

so what will happen now to VI

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
desiman wrote:

so what will happen now to VI

Until they find money to pay the dues.
Better exit from this kind stocks

Link Copied

now Vodafone Idea should merge with Airtel and become Vodafone Idea Airtel. They will become 3 times stronger for a little while and then continue doing the same merging game.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
…Good news for free loaders….

….Now Indian market that needs multiple operators and choices have only 2 players….

…and with this tax payers money is lost….
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
yolodime wrote:

Content has been removed!

Arre, birla bhaag gaya maidaan se… sad toungueout

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I was going to port to vi this week pensive for 4gb/day, unlimited night, weekend rollover in 200rs/month

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
Harish.agarwal wrote:

I was going to port to vi this week : pensive: for 4gb/day, unlimited night, weekend rollback in 200rs/month

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/704491/medium/7839313hum-dukhi-the-lekin-humse-bhi-jyada-dukhi-do-2-aur-log-the.jpg?1628092014

it will not collapse in a jiffy and still have chances of survival, if govt responds. It has base of 27cr customer base

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Cody wrote:

now Vodafone Idea should merge with Airtel and become Vodafone Idea Airtel. They will become 3 times stronger for a little while and then continue doing the same merging game.

Except Airtel doesnt need them.

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
Harish.agarwal wrote:

I was going to port to vi this week pensive for 4gb/day, unlimited night, weekend rollover in 200rs/month

Go ahead, they will not run alway with the money

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
still_guessing wrote:
…Good news for free loaders….

….Now Indian market that needs multiple operators and choices have only 2 players….

…and with this tax payers money is lost….

Bhai dont push this on subscribers, they have ample no of subscribers that they keep charging left and right for unwanted services and 70 freeking rs for incoming facility. This is their failure as a business.

Link Copied
Expand
igen wrote:

Bhai dont push this on subscribers, they have ample no of subscribers that they keep charging left and right for unwanted services and 70 freeking rs for incoming facility. This is their failure as a business.

….I wish i could concur with you…

Link Copied

….Ruchi soya case….

SBI lent 1800 crore to Ruchi soya…..company sinked….recovery 800 crore….loss of around 1000 crore.

….Now the funny thing is same SBI gave 2100 crore to patanjali to buy ruchi soya again….

…does this makes sense?….

Link Copied
suplex_city wrote:

The moment he told govt he can’t go ahead and lead Vi. pensive
Now we are left with Chortal & JIO…….
Let’s c who acquires Vi now confused

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

The moment he told govt he can’t go ahead and lead Vi. pensive
Now we are left with Chortal & JIO…….
Let’s c who acquires Vi now confused

I don’t think no body will take it in present condition.

It needs to go to nclt and lenders have to take haircut. Otherwise nobody will able to revive it by paying huge debt and huge agr.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied
still_guessing wrote:

….Ruchi soya case….

SBI lent 1800 crore to Ruchi soya…..company sinked….recovery 800 crore….loss of around 1000 crore.

….Now the funny thing is same SBI gave 2100 crore to patanjali to buy ruchi soya again….

…does this makes sense?….

Don’t ask such questions as some “believers” might not like. Won’t be surprised if patanjali does fraud and again the same drama of NCLT, CBI, ED blowing their trumpets.

Be careful when you invest in NCDs of any companies (at least don’t put lift time savings into one). In DHFL case no one is asking about 40k crores disappearing, piramal assigning 1rs to 35k recoveries. Everyone sitting in each constitutional position knows about it. But they choose to shut eyes.. Don’t trust your money to anyone..

Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

I don’t think no body will take it in present condition.

It needs to go to nclt and lenders have to take haircut. Otherwise nobody will able to revive it by paying huge debt and huge agr.

You never know what will happen in India hushed
But the one who acquires them will dominate the telecom market

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

You never know what will happen in India hushed
But the one who acquires them will dominate the telecom market

I don’t think as of now nobody in india want to take on jio for sure.
If any major telecom telecom operator from other countries can take it if they are intrested in Indian market.

Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

I don’t think as of now nobody in india want to take on jio for sure.
If any major telecom telecom operator from other countries can take it if they are intrested in Indian market.

Let’s hope for the best smile

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Kumar Manglam Birla done right thing enough blackmailing from supreme slave and supreme leader

Link Copied

Vodafone idea zinda hai don’t use words like RIP for a living creature smile

Link Copied
Expand
shraaj wrote:

Adani smile

Official PM to Adani Ambani Hain, In ka hi order chalta hai India mein,
Delhi mein to bas “Jo hukam mere aka” hota hai

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

After Vodafone Group (UK) which is the worlds biggest telecom company ranked 7 Currently,I don’t think anyone will come to India to do business?

Vodafone CEO Said in 2019 it is difficult to do business in India because Indian Internet Plans are the Cheapest in the World like 0.07$/GB and this case is other countries(Developed) like 12-15$/GB.

Also, We have Unlimited Calling, AGAIN THERE LOSS to Operate that is why I don’t think they will come up!

https://ibb.co/8...Pj

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Gulag-Survivor wrote:

Content has been removed!

I don’t know who will buy BSNL, if everyone thronging to bsnl means laughing Its already like weaken boat sailing without knowing the destination.

Missing