Recover data from corrupted memory card

114°
Deal Subedar
88
1082
7

Hey my memory card of sandisk class10 was corrupted while i was switching the card one phone to another its showing "unsupported memory card format it " there is any hope to recover data 😊 the data in the card was precious how to recover max data from that card and memory card work properly my first priority was data any suggestion.
Thanks in advance 🙆🙏🙏

24 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
89
599
2

Connect to computer directly. Take an image using dd. Try opening it with 7zip. If it works, then probably only the partition table got corrupted and your data is still intact.
From there, you can proceed to either fix the corruption or just extract the data from the dd image.

88
1082
7

How to open with 7zip ?? Can i use winzip software? There is any video is available.
What means take an image using disk drive ??
Can you say in simple language ?

88
1082
7

I used chldsk but not worked it’s show chkdsk is not available for raw drives 😔😔

62
1257
4

Connect to your pc and post the ss here of the drive when you click it and of its properties.

88
1082
7
billubakra wrote:

Connect to your pc and post the ss here of the drive when you click it and of its properties.

Added that’s will help you,i also try to run chkdsk but it didnt run 😇

88
1082
7
billubakra wrote:

Connect to your pc and post the ss here of the drive when you click it and of its properties.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/651517/medium/7172314Untitled.png?1606408422

62
1257
4
Expand
vipin13 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/651517/medium/7172314Untitled.png?1606408422

Sorry bro. It seems nothing can be done about this.
Don’t format immediately, wait for others to share their experience. In the meantime approach some professional data recovery companies.

88
1082
7
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Sorry bro. It seems nothing can be done about this.
Don’t format immediately, wait for others to share their experience. In the meantime approach some professional data recovery companies.

Waiting for other suggestions , any free software to recover the data

88
1082
7

I used everthing on youtube but no solution i think my card was also damaged 😢
Here is screen shot of all result it help you to identify the problem and give me best possible solution 😇😇

88
1082
7
Expand
billubakra wrote:

SOL bro pensive

Sol means???
No solution to revover data if i format the card carrd will work properly , or i will lose my card and data both😇😮😔😔

100
8868
86

Maara gaya bichara… sad … I have got at least 10 sd card and pen drive which met this fate… sad … Can something be done??? wink toungueout

88
1082
7
vijkap201 wrote:

Maara gaya bichara… sad … I have got at least 10 sd card and pen drive which met this fate… sad … Can something be done??? wink toungueout

My card in warranty period i think it have 10 year warranty I buyed in 2015😇

62
1257
4
Expand
vipin13 wrote:

Sol means???
No solution to revover data if i format the card carrd will work properly , or i will lose my card and data both😇😮😔😔

Shit outta luck
If you format, you loose all data. Chances of it working well are 50-50.

88
1082
7
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Shit outta luck
If you format, you loose all data. Chances of it working well are 50-50.

So what I do ??
I tried all things what In internet or youtube….the main thing that confused me why it’s shiwing 28mb storage intead of 16gb that scare me card is no more 😇

9
8035
47

Spray some electronic alcohol cleaner on the golden part of SD card and wipe with a clean soft cloth.

88
1082
7
Nomad wrote:

Spray some electronic alcohol cleaner on the golden part of SD card and wipe with a clean soft cloth.

I don’t have electronic alcohol..any jugad of it like drinking alcohol or sanitizer or sprit or peroxide can use it I have comercial alcohol for cleaning

9
8035
47
Expand
vipin13 wrote:

I don’t have electronic alcohol..any jugad of it link drinking alcohol or sanitizer or sprit or peroxide can use it I have comercial alcohol for cleaning

Go to nearest phone/comp repair shop. They will surely have it.

88
1082
7
Expand
Nomad wrote:

Go to nearest phone/comp repair shop. They will surely have it.

👍👍👍
Bro kash you tell me 3 days before because I repaired my cpu from shop 😇😇

62
1257
4
Expand
vipin13 wrote:

So what I do ??
I tried all things what In internet or youtube….the main thing that confused me why it’s shiwing 28mb storage intead of 16gb that scare me card is no more 😇

Format or use professional tools needed for formatting. Your data is gone anyways. Which Brand’s card is that and how old?

88
1082
7
Expand
billubakra wrote:

Format or use professional tools needed for formatting. Your data is gone anyways. Which Brand’s card is that and how old?

SanDisk ultra 16gb microSDHC Class 10 I buyed in 2014-15 🤔 from snapdeal that problem comes first time and never ever format the card yet 😇
Can you tell me the tools for format ?

Missing