Hot Deal

SBI Aurum Metal Credit Card

523°
Deal Subedar
BlueFlash

Rumored as of now: https://www.chargeplate.in/2021/01/SBI-AURUM-Cr...
Anybody got any invite/mail regarding the same from SBI promo ?

32 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

SBI CC statement for past 2 or so months mentioned this card’s website. Other than that, nothing.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
typhoon wrote:

Site not working, have you visited?

It has been like that for last 1-2 months. At least now there is an auth prompt, which didn’t exist earlier. Prior to that, even the name resolution used to fail.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Wouldn’t be surprised if ppl start calling it “aaram” card soon.
IMO SBI got the naming wrong , where gold=aurum, not very innovative thinking.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I got an upgrade offer in my SBI Card App. It has 10K Fees with 40000 points as welcome gift. Anyway, I have applied and the card has been dispatched.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
bitsst wrote:

I got an upgrade offer in my SBI Card App. It has 10K Fees with 40000 points as welcome gift. Anyway, I have applied and the card has been dispatched.

Please do keep us updated once you get your hands on the card; share the welcome kit pics/screenshot is possible…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
bitsst wrote:

I got an upgrade offer in my SBI Card App. It has 10K Fees with 40000 points as welcome gift. Anyway, I have applied and the card has been dispatched.

What are the benefits in this card?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
bitsst wrote:

Check here mate. Uploaded some screens from AURUM Portal.

https://imgur.com/a/U...XM

Bro, if possible please share the Aurum Rewards tab too; as from milestone benefits it appears that the reward rate is somewhere around 1-2% over the regular RPs. Also it has a plethora of complimentary memberships; so pretty good for HNI people looking for super-premium cards; something far superior to the SBI Elite card as of now.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
bitsst wrote:

I got an upgrade offer in my SBI Card App. It has 10K Fees with 40000 points as welcome gift. Anyway, I have applied and the card has been dispatched.

Bro how much was your limit before upgrade?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
bitsst wrote:

I got an upgrade offer in my SBI Card App. It has 10K Fees with 40000 points as welcome gift. Anyway, I have applied and the card has been dispatched.

Where did you see this upgrade offer in sbi card app..?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How much rewards can be earned? What is it’s worth?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
dev007 wrote:

Where did you see this upgrade offer in sbi card app..?

It was either under benefits or services. Select Upgrade your credit card.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
bitsst wrote:

It was either under benefits or services. Select Upgrade your credit card.

Thanks, I see that upgrade option in website but not in app. No upgrade offers though, from my simply click card.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@bitsst reward tab screenshot also needed? and airport experience screenshot too.
Thanks in advance.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
DealFinder wrote:

10k fees and waiver only on spends of 12L.. rolleyes flushed

look at the milestone.
If you reach 12lac by paying 1lac+ every month.

By end of 12 month you’ll have
12 tata cliq(1500each) voucher of total 18000
1 reliance voucher of 5000
1 taj hotel voucher of 10k
1k amazon prime membership
total 34000 = 2.83% already
and we don’t know about reward points yet.

+ airport lounge

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
jambui wrote:

look at the milestone.
If you reach 12lac by paying 1lac+ every month.

By end of 12 month you’ll have
12 tata cliq(1500each) voucher of total 18000
1 reliance voucher of 5000
1 taj hotel voucher of 10k
1k amazon prime membership
total 34000 = 2.83% already
and we don’t know about reward points yet.

+ airport lounge

you need to spend a whole lot again for availing all those vouchers…may be for resellers…
no statement credits.. flushed

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
DealFinder wrote:

you need to spend a whole lot again for availing all those vouchers…may be for resellers…
no statement credits.. flushed

It’s not for resellers… it’s for actual spender rolleyes People whose spends is this much, this appears to be a decent card, not too good, not too bad wink

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
jambui wrote:

look at the milestone.
If you reach 12lac by paying 1lac+ every month.

By end of 12 month you’ll have
12 tata cliq(1500each) voucher of total 18000
1 reliance voucher of 5000
1 taj hotel voucher of 10k
1k amazon prime membership
total 34000 = 2.83% already
and we don’t know about reward points yet.

+ airport lounge

Someone who genuinely spend 1 lakh every month either use true metal card like American Express Platinum or doesn’t care much for card rewards like these anyway. smile
@BlueFlash

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Someone who genuinely spend 1 lakh every month either use true metal card like American Express Platinum or doesn’t care much for card rewards like these anyway. smile
@BlueFlash

There are many here asking way to cash in high electricity bill is lac+.
Amex platinum is whole diff segment. You need to be in very high cat to enjoy that.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
jambui wrote:

There are many here asking way to cash in high electricity bill is lac+.
Amex platinum is whole diff segment. You need to be in very high cat to enjoy that.

Peoples’ reward points on infinia & dcb were taken back because of misuse of nps, forget about any card allowing commercial usage by paying 1 lakh+ electricity bills.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Peoples’ reward points on infinia & dcb were taken back because of misuse of nps, forget about any card allowing commercial usage by paying 1 lakh+ electricity bills.

ya itz strange that these stupid management comes with crappy cards..
those who are spending 1 lac plus on shopping are not looking for rewards..
too much wastage of resources again by SBI..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
BlueFlash wrote:

It’s not for resellers… it’s for actual spender rolleyes People whose spends is this much, this appears to be a decent card, not too good, not too bad wink

somebody who spend 1lac plus every month for shopping is not going to look for rewards.. stuck_out_tongue

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Only 1% on regular spend ie. 4pts for every 100.
Thats disssapointing i was expecting atleast 8pts/ 2%.

#creditcardusers

Missing