Hot Deal

SBI Card launches fitness focused credit card 'SBI Card PULSE' 

385°
Deal Subedar
prem4998

Welcome Gift
SBI Card PULSE credit card provides the customers Noise ColorFit Pulse Smartwatch of worth ₹4,999 as a welcome gift on payment of the joining fee of ₹1,499.

The contactless card comes with annual membership fee of ₹1,499 and has been launched on Visa Signature platform. The renewal fee waiver is applicable on achieving annual spend milestone of ₹2 lakh within the card membership year.

Highlights of SBI Card PULSE

- Welcome benefit:

Noise ColorFit PULSE Smartwatch worth ₹4,999 on fee payment

- Joining & activation benefits:

- Complimentary one-year membership of Fitpass Pro, that includes:

- FITPASS Membership – access to curated network of 4,000+ gyms, fitness centers;

allowing up-to 12 sessions per month (limited to no more than 3 sessions per week and 1 session per day).

- Fitcoach and Fitfeast Memberships – access to Artificial Intelligence led personalized

fitness coaching routines and expert nutritionists available on FITPASS mobile application.

- Complimentary one-year Netmeds First Membership, that includes:

- Unlimited online Doctor consultation for a year

- Annual basic health check-up

- Additional 2.5% NMS cash (Up to ₹100) on every prepaid offer

- Additional 5% off on pathology lab tests

- Unlimited free and priority delivery.



Source: www.livemint.com/money/personal-finance/sbi-car...

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
23 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

Doesn’t look very attractive considering the fees of the card is so high

How about we get the joining gift then cancel in 11 months and enjoy all complimentary first year benefits? That watch and benefits seems to be worth for Rs. 1500

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

How much is the joining fee, annual fee of 1500 is different right?
SBI doesn’t give anything free, is the joining fee 5K ??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
decideaim wrote:

How much is the joining fee, annual fee of 1500 is different right?
SBI doesn’t give anything free, is the joining fee 5K ??

Same question. I thought Rs. 1500 is the joining and annual fee. Is it 4999 and we get the watch worth 4999?

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

How about we get the joining gift then cancel in 11 months and enjoy all complimentary first year benefits? That watch and benefits seems to be worth for Rs. 1500

Cancelling cards like that could make it difficult for you to get a new card from that bank in the future.I’d recommend not to do that. If you still want the benefits Instead you can ask cc to convert the card to some other cheaper variant imo

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Offering Noise Colorfit Pulse worth Rs 4999 is the biggest scam in this

It sells for way lower than this.

The card looks not at all attractive considering the high annual fees and benefits that come with it. Would give it a pass.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
kshmr wrote:

Offering Noise Colorfit Pulse worth Rs 4999 is the biggest scam in this

It sells for way lower than this.

The card looks not at all attractive considering the high annual fees and benefits that come with it. Would give it a pass.

Yes, sells for 2500 and I thought joining fee is 1500 only so thought a good deal for some fitness enthusiasts.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

Same question. I thought Rs. 1500 is the joining and annual fee. Is it 4999 and we get the watch worth 4999?

It’s 1499+ taxes on joining, just verified. I don’t cancel credit cards. Worth it for those who close before 1 year. Fitness program subscription also included.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

How about we get the joining gift then cancel in 11 months and enjoy all complimentary first year benefits? That watch and benefits seems to be worth for Rs. 1500

Yes , I got the same first thought after going through your post stuck_out_tongue

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

It’s 1499+ taxes on joining, just verified. I don’t cancel credit cards. Worth it for those who close before 1 year. Fitness program subscription also included.

Thanks for confirming! Post updated 🙂

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

Yes, sells for 2500 and I thought joining fee is 1500 only so thought a good deal for some fitness enthusiasts.

Outdated model. Almost 2 year. Bad display. Terrible UI. Good only if you want it to check and count steps.

Won’t even buy for 1.5k if it comes for that price.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Noise ColorFit Pulse Smartwatch available for rs2499 on Amazon that too b4 offers smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Avoid.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

Cancelling cards like that could make it difficult for you to get a new card from that bank in the future.I’d recommend not to do that. If you still want the benefits Instead you can ask cc to convert the card to some other cheaper variant imo

I cancelled a sbi card because it is FD based they didn’t even offered me to remove the fd lien although I’m willing to continue the card and show ITR

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
timelord wrote:

I cancelled a sbi card because it is FD based they didn’t even offered me to remove the fd lien although I’m willing to continue the card and show ITR

Yeah they generally won’t do that. Not even icici does that.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied

Ignore The CRAP Card

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
caks2006407 wrote:

Noise ColorFit Pulse Smartwatch available for rs2499 on Amazon that too b4 offers smile

Is available for 1999 now

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

How about we get the joining gift then cancel in 11 months and enjoy all complimentary first year benefits? That watch and benefits seems to be worth for Rs. 1500

Card doesn’t look much attractive, and the watch is available for 1999 in Amazon and it might even go down with some offers.
Card would cost 1769 with GST also the watch doesn’t look that much worth

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Best part of this card is fitpass pro membership for first year free & 1499+gst per year afterwards.

You can visit any gym of ftipass site for 12days per month or 3 days per week. Not bad for occasional gym users like me considering gym prices are so high in metro cities nowadays.

Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

Which is the best sbi credit card ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
amdoinggood123 wrote:

Which is the best sbi credit card ?

Simplyclick

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply