SBI CC Targeted Offer , check yours

108°
Missing
Deal Cadet
55
846
8

spend 17000 and get 300 Amazon GV.

20 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
51
70
0

Last month I got 500 Amazon voucher for 1500 spend at any grocery store wink

Missing
Deal Subedar
193
1331
22

which SBI CC do you have?

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
243
2

Never got any offer on sbi, kuch toh gadbad hai daya

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
144
2
SPPatel wrote:

Last month I got 500 Amazon voucher for 1500 spend at any grocery store wink

Which card

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
70
0

I never used my sbi simplyclick for offline purchases, only did online transactions…

Missing
Deal Cadet
78
676
4
SPPatel wrote:

I never used my sbi simplyclick for offline purchases, only did online transactions…

Same here but never got any offers.

Missing
Deal Cadet
20
357
48

Congratulations! Your SBI Credit Card ending XXXX is eligible for the BIG Treat Offer! Spend Rs. 46000 during 06Dec19-05Jan20 & get a Rs. 1000 worth Barbeque Nation Voucher. Not valid on cash, fuel & Easy Bill Pay trxns. T&C

Missing
Deal Subedar
120
1331
35
kirandr221996 wrote:

Almost 8months I am using but never got offers

You will get offers only if you are not using

Missing
Deal Cadet
187
260
2

Spend 25k to get 1k amazon voucher. Wondering if it can be combined with any ongoing offer to purchase amazon gv

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
190
5609
103
madmax87 wrote:

Spend 25k to get 1k amazon voucher. Wondering if it can be combined with any ongoing offer to purchase amazon gv

Snapdeal swych ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
187
260
2
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

Snapdeal swych ??

Already availed snapdeal swytch offer on 24th Dec. Spend based offer is from 27th Dec – 02nd Jan

Missing
Blogger
277
5799
97
Expand
madmax87 wrote:

Already availed snapdeal swytch offer on 24th Dec. Spend based offer is from 27th Dec – 02nd Jan

Check it again, it might be from 27th nov-2nd Jan?

Mine says this 06 Dec – 05 Jan’20 and my billing date is on 6th of every month.

Missing
Deal Cadet
187
260
2
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

Check it again, it might be from 27th nov-2nd Jan?

Mine says this 06 Dec – 05 Jan’20 and my billing date is on 6th of every month.

Checked its 27 Dec to 2 Jan 20 grin

Missing
Deal Subedar
37
1410
15

Is there any such offer for SBI Prime cards and whether such intimations are through Phone / Mails?.

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
1403
41

need to spend 25k to get 1k voucher.. received mail yest

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
1403
41

anyone got vouchr

Missing
Deal Subedar
113
1403
41

got 1k amazon voucher.. check your spam mails

Missing