Hot Deal Scam 2020: well known Anchor Nidhi fell pray for job scam

386°
Deal Cadet

here is her statement
I have been the victim of a very serious phishing attack. I’m putting this statement out to set the record straight about what I’ve been through. I will not be addressing this issue any further on social media

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Erw_3RnVEAI8Rv-?for...

dimes be careful. a person like Nidhi stature can fell for the scam it shows the sophistication of scammer

35 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By

A person like Nidhi stature

Many well educated people have very poor cyber security knowledge.

guest_999 wrote:

Or one just need to exercise simple common sense, How would sitting 20 years behind a news-desk entitle you to a professor post at Harvard ? At some point her family must have questioned her on this job offer.

She has also said the people already had all the information about her at hand, just ask yourself, who else has all her employment details other than the employers she has been working for 20 years or so.

guest_999 wrote:

exactly!

You need a PhD to teach and you enter as an assistant professor not associate for which you need to have students you guided and published books and such. It is not easy to enter without experience..

guest_999 wrote:

She even said she is teaching at Harvard, even when Harvard has no journalism course!
NDTV even designated her as Harvard professor!
No one becomes a harvard professor just like that! She must have applied atleast? If she did she must have atleast looked if there was actually any journalism course at Harvard? And if she did apply, harvard must have replied ?
Seems such a fake buildup

Expand
Awake wrote:

She even said she is teaching at Harvard, even when Harvard has no journalism course!
No one becomes a harvard professor just like that! She must have applied atleast? If she did she must have atleast looked if there was actually any journalism course at Harvard? And if she did apply, harvard must have replied ?

https://twitter.com/priyankadeo/status/13501257...

https://twitter.com/priyankadeo/status/13503234...

https://twitter.com/priyankadeo/status/13501353...

You can smell the lie…. smiling_imp

Expand
Awake wrote:

Seems to be a publicity stunt. Maybe she can’t go any further with lies so she ended it like that.

Expand
user1234235 wrote:

not even aware of the complete scensrio )and obviously there is much more than meets the eye here) and so the observation is generic below, not specific to this case, but

such things are NOT about cyber savvy-ness… but having one’s wits about them.

my paternal grandma (who passed away a couple of years back at 95+ age) would decline/refuse to hand-over even normal books or registers to people coming and saying: sir has asked for so and so.

my father was a lecturer in his youth.

once she (my 🤗grandma😇) enquired of my Paa, in the evening, if he had sent any student to collect any books.
Paa said: no.

my Grandfather😇 passed away😢 when my father was in his teens.

40-50 years back, there was no whatsapp or mobiles, but my grandma … singlehandedly saved whatever little remained after Grandfather’s prolonged illness. (including leeches trying to usurp even the roof above their head: the one home that they had)

my 🤗grandma😇 could barely write, but NO ONE (that’s N O O N E in all caps) could ever make a fool out of her.
(including neighbour’s who tried to wedge rifts… oh look.. your daughter-in-law is wearing a salwar kurts, not saree.
Grandma would retort: oh she would wear one: you please purchsse one for her😆😛)
Even at age 95, she was more flexible snd knowledgable THAN I WILL EVER BE😔
the point is NOT to write paeans of praise for my departed Grandmother.

..but that
There obviously are some missing links here..
… she (from what i/ we read) has not opened all the cards..
and to me, it is JUST NOT palatable that someone (that too a 40+ person) is sooooo unaware of how hiring at such places works or if ‘some’ official communications happen.
father was/is ex-chief of PTI but hopefully she rose in her career on her own merit. (Lady Shree Tam college is amongst the most prestigious).
Then remained unmarried till age 28 and the marriage ended up in seperation within two years.
how (if at all) can “such an independent” person be soooo be-khabar/ unaware (irony that she is a journo).
something else or more has happened.
the guest faculty and even professor emeritus type of coordination, at my alma mater.. were all DIRECTLY handled by the office administrative or faculty department/s, assisted by us students if needed.
may be (and this is speculation) she either directly knew someone or msy be trusted someone to help.
even then, nobody leaves a stable job… unless there already were too many personal or professional issues in it.
she hereself ought to be interrogated interviewed.

Off topic. Everytime I see such long comments written here, they’re always by a newbie. Although, they make sense. But they are suspended later on. What’s happening?

Don’t give Nidhi Razdan, a scammer, more popularity posting these stuff.

Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Off topic. Everytime I see such long comments written here, they’re always by a newbie. Although, they make sense. But they are suspended later on. What’s happening?

G-Gowda wrote:

Don’t give Nidhi Razdan, a scammer, more popularity posting these stuff.

Pretty clever of you to mention her full name.

ohkkay! everyone calm down please, she DID get a teaching assignment at Harvard School!
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/660237/original/7316407_everybody_calm_down_please_Nidhi_DID_get_a_job_at.jpg

after-all, Bangali Tola, Laheriasarai, Darbhanga, Bihar 846003 is not that far from New DealLee.
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/660238/original/731640720210116_210946.png

however, it might have better for her to start off with ↭ https://www.google.com/maps/dir/NDTV+LIVE,+Jana...

Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

It will make sense only to old dimers

Expand
EzioAuditore wrote:

Khna kya chahte ho..
T- What do u think the new generation is bad a**..

Expand
EzioAuditore wrote:

Looks like the “signature” of this newbie is widely known among old dimers. Admin too knows about him… wink

Expand
Himanshu1234567 wrote:

Khna kya chahte ho..
T- What do u think the new generation is bad a**..

Are sahab, aap baat ko kahan se kahan le gaye..I meant every old dimer knows who can write such posts..baki new generation k baare me mere thoughts main yahan nahi batana chahta

Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Hum bhi old hi hai bhai….

Samje nahi matlab old nahi.. baki jo tame sache me proper old hota to khabar padi jaat kone post lakhi che stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Expand
EzioAuditore wrote:

Are sahab, aap baat ko kahan se kahan le gaye..I meant every old dimer knows who can write such posts..baki new generation k baare me mere thoughts main yahan nahi batana chahta

To kha btaoge fir… 🤣🤣🤣
Khopche m… grimacing grimacing🤐

Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Even I was observing the same lately. Most of account were created same day even many of them have only one long comment only.
Still unclear why they suspend them but they might get to know that these are old account not new.

Missing