Second hand laptop shops in Mumbai/Thane?

40°
Deal Cadet
anuragingle122

any good second hand laptop shops in mumbai or thane?

also what would be a good price for i5 5th or 6th gen laptop with 4 gb ram, 500 gb hdd?

Expired
6 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Gujarat Titans Gujarat Titans
Link Copied

u can visit lamington road – get down at charni road – u can get good laptops

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

there is one in dadar, opp chitra cinema. you can check his youtube channel world computer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
ami123 wrote:

u can visit lamington road – get down at charni road – u can get good laptops

any particular shop at lamington road?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Tjs15 wrote:

there is one in dadar, opp chitra cinema. you can check his youtube channel world computer

that guy doesnt allow comments on his youtube or insta channel, so it seems either hes doing fraud or selling bad stuff

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
anuragingle122 wrote:

that guy doesnt allow comments on his youtube or insta channel, so it seems either hes doing fraud or selling bad stuff

when my cousin went to purchase a cpu there, somebody was getting his laptop replaced and he was checking it thoroughly. One can check the product thoroughly there and probably u get 15-20 days of replacement warranty.

And since he has permanent establishment, it is relatively safer.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply