Are you happy with that?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Sensex Hits 45,000

271°
Budding Star
BAT_MAN

Sensex Hits 45,000 for the First Time Ever as RBI Ups GDP Forecast From -9.5% To -7.5%

The central bank had estimated GDP to contract by 9.5 per cent in its previous assessment in October.
The RBI’s optimistic stance pushed Indian shares to record highs, as BSE Sensex crossed the 45,000 mark for the first time ever.

30 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It can hit 45000 but you can see major correction very soon within 1-2 months

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Smiling wrote:

It can hit 45000 but you can see major correction very soon within 1-2 months

Manu mundra

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Aaj hi se suru ho gyi laughing
apki manokamna poori ho gyi aaj hi

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
B3A5T wrote:

Not Bihar?

Pls contact #PMO or #Modiji for clarification

“Will be given to health workers first” – was said by him

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
saucap wrote:

Are you happy with that? – No

Seems like people are not ready with bull run, #you_are_not_alone
vote results are with you

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I changed my NPS choice (ECG) from 50-30-20 to 20-60-20.

Lets see if it was a good/bad move.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
jainashish85 wrote:

I changed my NPS choice (ECG) from 50-30-20 to 20-60-20.

Lets see if it was a good/bad move.

What is ECG

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

why bro?

Because no one was expecting this type of bull market after corona crash and majority of people couldn’t invest at lower levels.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
RaviKhanna wrote:

Because no one was expecting this type of bull market after corona crash and majority of people couldn’t invest at lower levels.

on the contrary the way mid caps and small caps are flying 🚀 since covid low means that retail participants were several and have made decent profits 💰
even several interviews by fund managers on tv 📺 confirm this

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pingpong wrote:

on the contrary the way mid caps and small caps are flying 🚀 since covid low means that retail participants were several and have made decent profits 💰
even several interviews by fund managers on tv 📺 confirm this

Yes. New participants have made decent money in this fall.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Difficult thing is to decide when to exit and book profit unamused

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Smiling wrote:

It can hit 45000 but you can see major correction very soon within 1-2 months

@BAT_MAN it touches 50k too. Some analysts says sensex touches 100k in 4-5 years.

Actually I’m waiting for correction to buy few stocks. It it goes on increasing.

Seems correction not going to happen pensive

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
Expand
Subhodayam wrote:

@BAT_MAN it touches 50k too. Some analysts says sensex touches 100k in 4-5 years.

Actually I’m waiting for correction to buy few stocks. It it goes on increasing.

Seems correction not going to happen pensive

Thats how market work
More on speculations and less on facts

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Manitian wrote:

Which stocks are those ?

Tata motors
Tata elxsi
Icici Lombard
HDFC life
Tata power
Wockhard pharma

Suggest me if there are any bad stocks to remove or also suggest me if any good stocks to add.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Can’t say about all. But for Lombard, HDFC Tata Elxsi I am positive. Don’t track others …

Missing