Shang-Chi movie is now available in Hotstar

114°
Deal Cadet
LG50

https://www.hotstar.com/in/movies/shangchi-and-...

The most awaited movie from the Marvel studios has came to Disney+ Hotstar and it is free for the subscribers. Watch it now 😃

8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

3/5* same, old very much predictable storyline.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Yes.  Shang-chi  available From 12thNov.

Tag me when Spider-Man. No way Home is available

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Shang chi was like a mix of some jackie chan movie and the animated Raya: the last dragon by disney

Waiting for venom now

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

disney+ and netflix will increase rates anytime next year for their subscriptions.good time to resubscribe if anyone wants too.
source- articles on bloomberg and they have major releases next year.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
kukdookoo wrote:

disney+ and netflix will increase rates anytime next year for their subscriptions.good time to resubscribe if anyone wants too.
source- articles on bloomberg and they have major releases next year.

Bhai would I be able to get all the English contents with Hotstar mobile subscription, and play it on Fire TV ?

My VIP membership upgraded and I’m able to watch Shanchi on my fire TV stick now

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Bhai would I be able to get all the English contents with Hotstar mobile subscription, and play it on Fire TV ?

My VIP membership upgraded and I’m able to watch Shanchi on my fire TV stick now

Bhai would I be able to get all the English contents with Hotstar mobile subscription, and play it on Fire TV ?
no idea about this paji. check on youtube, pakka kisi ne koi jugaad lgaya hoga.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
most awaited movie??? by whom chinese?

me to ‘antim’ dekhunga bhai , be indian watch indian @abhishek012

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
demerius2020 wrote:
most awaited movie??? by whom chinese?

me to ‘antim’ dekhunga bhai , be indian watch indian @abhishek012

Be indian watch Indian on Chinese mobiles and TVs stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing