Snapay transfer amount

66°
Deal Newbie
Ami_07

Hi, can i transfer ola wallet balance to my own account? Snapay is also registered with the same mobile no. Only!!

Expired
12 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Use utility payment by adding your bank account.. and then enter amount to receive in ur account and select instant pay and click pay (applicable tax) and next page select wallet 1 or wallet 2 and then select ola zipcash and enter the ola Register number with otp payment will successful

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Manojvsm wrote:

Use utility payment by adding your bank account.. and then enter amount to receive in ur account and select instant pay and click pay (applicable tax) and next page select wallet 1 or wallet 2 and then select ola zipcash and enter the ola Register number with otp payment will successful

T+2 is also available with less charges. Would be useful if the transfer amount is big

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Manojvsm wrote:

Use utility payment by adding your bank account.. and then enter amount to receive in ur account and select instant pay and click pay (applicable tax) and next page select wallet 1 or wallet 2 and then select ola zipcash and enter the ola Register number with otp payment will successful

But if i add my account details in utility payment, i need to mention my phone no. Too which will match with the snapay registered mobile no. So doesn’t it creates an issue? What if my payment goes on hold?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Ami_07 wrote:

But if i add my account details in utility payment, i need to mention my phone no. Too which will match with the snapay registered mobile no. So doesn’t it creates an issue? What if my payment goes on hold?

Its doesn’t create any problem .mine ola and snapay as well as bank all three are different phone number

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Manojvsm wrote:

Its doesn’t create any problem .mine ola and snapay as well as bank all three are different phone number

Did you mean SAME PHONE NO.??

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

So, what’s safer? Keeping different numbers or same (bank, ola, snapay)?

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
hittusattu848 wrote:

So, what’s safer? Keeping different numbers or same (bank, ola, snapay)?

In wallets it doesn’t matter but if you are paying directly via credit card sometimes they can stop your payment and ask if credit card belongs to you or not otherwise use whichever number you want in case of wallets.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
vkrmjeet wrote:

In wallets it doesn’t matter but if you are paying directly via credit card sometimes they can stop your payment and ask if credit card belongs to you or not otherwise use whichever number you want in case of wallets.

Thank you.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How much snapay charge for instant payment and T+2 days payment with olamoney.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
MPS29 wrote:

How much snapay charge for instant payment and T+2 days payment with olamoney.

T+2 is 2%
Same day is 3%
Instant is 3.5%

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply