Software engineer looses 50k in fraud ordering biryani

  • 746 Views
  • 16 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
50
118
1
Software engineer looses 50k in fraud ordering biryani
Deal Expired

https://www.thenewsminute.com/article/when-spec...


Really saddened.. If a software engineer can loose. We are nothing.

15 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
60
164
3

It proves Education is not a shield to avoid the trap.

35
1287
12

this shows the level of intellect in our so called software engineers.

160
402
1

uneducated s/w engineer grinning

30
3665
43

From above news article link:

So, don’t search for ‘Zomato customer care’. They don’t have one.

laughing
0
1820
14
tank_u_m8 wrote:

this shows the level of intellect in our so called software engineers.

How does this link to Software engineers in particular?

15
1052
11

Why are the software engineers most inteligent people in the world or what. I know some who in their college days were the dumbest, yet got the job in software.

104
216
1

Scanning the QR Code won’t make any transaction, we need to enter the pin also. I think the person doesn’t know how the QR based payment system works. Uneducated software engineer…

0
27571
323
SumanTmpl wrote:

Scanning the QR Code won’t make any transaction, we need to enter the pin also. I think the person doesn’t know how the QR based payment system works. Uneducated software engineer…

No one needs to know everything
Even the world’s best in something is a noob at something else
The thing is that, we are all noobs when we try something for the first time and we get better over time!

57
1618
14
tank_u_m8 wrote:

this shows the level of intellect in our so called software engineers.

Don’t call in the whole stream into this matter where an individual is responsible for him/her self.

57
1618
14
Expand
getready wrote:

No one needs to know everything
Even the world’s best in something is a noob at something else
The thing is that, we are all noobs when we try something for the first time and we get better over time!

This shows difference between newbie and major

422
917
7

Title is misleading. It’s the user’s sheer foolishness which led to his loss, not the Biryani.

25
766
4

scanning qr code to get refund?
He doesn’t deserve software engineer job.

1,163
3150
21

Only fool will go on road without getting expert in driving or in case one is learning, he/she must take the risk of getting into accident and learn the lesson.
Same is happening with all these people, they learn to use app but not fully. And even after getting regular message from banks/rbi/apps they don’t heed to it. So either get into accident and learn or better go out fully prepared.

338
12137
126
Expand
getready wrote:

No one needs to know everything
Even the world’s best in something is a noob at something else
The thing is that, we are all noobs when we try something for the first time and we get better over time!

The truth. smile smile smile

Missing