spam calls /marketing calls

  • 933
  • 14
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 2
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Deal Newbie
jyotijadavtu...

it may have been discussed many times but I am getting always spam calls even after registring bsnl  number in dnd

mainly mutual fund,sbi cc,lic

I am software enginner so cant attend consumer court but want to teach good lesson to all

plz suggest

also how this people get my no no idea

I hardly give to online sites

Expiring In 20 days
Top Comments
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Block them and use dnd app to report. Their line gets disconnected, but they buy new sims and start spamming 

This is an update related to DND SR No. SR0000xxxxxx raised for your Jio number 98xxxxxxx. The defaulting unregistered telemarketer has been issued a notice for second violation and action has been initiated as per TRAI Regulations.

This is an update related to DND SR No. SR0000xxxxx raised for your Jio number 98xxxxxxxx. Basis your complaint, the reported unregistered telemarketer number has been disconnected.

I regularly report spam calls and if all people do then it will be difficult for the spammers to get new numbers due to frequent action by trai
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
myfungang829 wrote:
Block them and use dnd app to report. Their line gets disconnected, but they buy new sims and start spamming 

This is an update related to DND SR No. SR0000xxxxxx raised for your Jio number 98xxxxxxx. The defaulting unregistered telemarketer has been issued a notice for second violation and action has been initiated as per TRAI Regulations.

This is an update related to DND SR No. SR0000xxxxx raised for your Jio number 98xxxxxxxx. Basis your complaint, the reported unregistered telemarketer number has been disconnected.

I regularly report spam calls and if all people do then it will be difficult for the spammers to get new numbers due to frequent action by trai
+1. I regularly do that too, through the TRAI DND app. It has to be reported within 3 days and works only on personal/unregistered telemarketer numbers.
13 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Velle hote aur time hota to bhi kya hi ukhaad lete court jaake ? Judge sahab khud pareshan hai spam/marketing calls se 🤦‍♂️

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Didn't knew Software Engineers are banned from consumer court 😂

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Block them and use dnd app to report. Their line gets disconnected, but they buy new sims and start spamming 

This is an update related to DND SR No. SR0000xxxxxx raised for your Jio number 98xxxxxxx. The defaulting unregistered telemarketer has been issued a notice for second violation and action has been initiated as per TRAI Regulations.

This is an update related to DND SR No. SR0000xxxxx raised for your Jio number 98xxxxxxxx. Basis your complaint, the reported unregistered telemarketer number has been disconnected.

I regularly report spam calls and if all people do then it will be difficult for the spammers to get new numbers due to frequent action by trai
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Block the numbers as they come, finding peace from many days
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
myfungang829 wrote:
Block them and use dnd app to report. Their line gets disconnected, but they buy new sims and start spamming 

This is an update related to DND SR No. SR0000xxxxxx raised for your Jio number 98xxxxxxx. The defaulting unregistered telemarketer has been issued a notice for second violation and action has been initiated as per TRAI Regulations.

This is an update related to DND SR No. SR0000xxxxx raised for your Jio number 98xxxxxxxx. Basis your complaint, the reported unregistered telemarketer number has been disconnected.

I regularly report spam calls and if all people do then it will be difficult for the spammers to get new numbers due to frequent action by trai
+1. I regularly do that too, through the TRAI DND app. It has to be reported within 3 days and works only on personal/unregistered telemarketer numbers.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
droidx081 wrote:
Block the numbers as they come, finding peace from many days

Tried but every day they call from different numbers, currently have a block list containing 430 numbers

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied
Expand
timelord wrote:
Tried but every day they call from different numbers

Use Google dialler spam protection it's stops almost all calls. It may ring but it will block and send to spam.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Jyoti Bhai/Bhabhi this marketing spam won't go away. It's shit, so we have to purge it daily.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Use Google dialler spam protection it's stops almost all calls. It may ring but it will block and send to spam.

I use truecaller premium
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Just because somebody hasn't spelt engineer right, we don't have any right to mock one's education n workplace acumen. People make spelling mistakes all the time. Neglect those things and focus should be on the OP's problem.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
jyotijadavtube841 wrote:

Content has been removed!

Dekho bhai. Jo hua so hua. Jhagadke koi faida nai. Slum people are also highly educated ones. There is nothing wrong in living in a slum.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply