Hot Deal

special ₹199 discount voucher - PAypal

3944°
100% OFF 199.0
Deal Cadet
GKN

We wish you a Happy Holi. You have been selected to receive a special ₹199 discount voucher which can be used at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal. PayPal is accepted at leading Indian merchant like Abhibus, BookMyShow, Dunzo, Freshmenu, MakeMyTrip, Netmeds, Yatra and many more. So go ahead and use this special discount voucher with PayPal on the merchant of your choice. Safe Hai.

Simply click on the below button and save the discount voucher to your PayPal account. It will be automatically applied for your first order above ₹200. This special offer is only meant for the original recipients of this email, sent directly from PayPal.

^Voucher expires 31 March 2019 & can be availed for an eligible purchase with PayPal.

Expired
311 Comments  |  
155 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got in 1 account..thankss

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

I got in 5 Account

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

How much account do you have?

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

anyone tried using.. not working in Niki

Here’s a ₹199 voucher to pay at any Indian merchant that accepts PayPal. Simply click on ‘Save Offer’ button and add the voucher to your PayPal account. It will be automatically applied for your first order above ₹200. This special offer is only meant for users who received a special email (directly from PayPal) carrying this offer.

Its not working in old acc even though coupon is added
tried niki ad bms. above 200

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

tried … did not work

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
smile
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

paypal is sending email with voucher link to collect it

We wish you a Happy Holi. You have been selected to receive a special ₹199 discount voucher which can be used at any Indian merchant accepting PayPal. PayPal is accepted at leading Indian merchant like Abhibus, BookMyShow, Dunzo, Freshmenu, MakeMyTrip, Netmeds, Yatra and many more. So go ahead and use this special discount voucher with PayPal on the merchant of your choice. Safe Hai.

Simply click on the below button and save the discount voucher to your PayPal account. It will be automatically applied for your first order above ₹200. This special offer is only meant for the original recipients of this email, sent directly from PayPal.

^Voucher expires 31 March 2019 & can be availed for an eligible purchase with PayPal.

https://imgur.com/a/v...2J

eligibility link – https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/offers?vi...

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

nothing here.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

got 500

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Nothing for me.. Paypal is always partial to me rage

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Same here bro.. 😥

Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/557056/original/Screenshot_2019-03-18-16-41-19-799_com.android.chrome.png?1552907498

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not working in paisawapas, grabon

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

They are smart. They didn’t send 200 thinking one will use that without adding any card. 199 is an odd amount, one needs to add 1re if the bill amount is 200. wink

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Exactly that’s what I thought instantly. Also they are asking for sms to verify the number.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thankq I m eligible

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

We’re sorry. You may not be eligible for this offer.

Only for users who have received mail works !

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

share the eligibity . link pls

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am never eligible for this type of offer… Why? Anyone knows about this.. What to do

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Thr was one more similar thread why it is deleted

Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/557058/original/Screenshot_20190318-164226.png?1552907966

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Where to use this 199. If we don’t have unused cc/ dc. Any vcc is working?

Link Copied

1 rupiye ke liye cards kahase laye. pensive
T:-) too many accounts zero card. English company learned desi jugad

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Dd should launch its own virtual card , so that we can earn n burn dimes instantly 😛

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Link

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

VU and KG….Got in 1 out of 4 accounts

Generous Generous
Link Copied

You will get it mostly in those accounts which haven’t been linked with cards. Holi for PayPal by linking all the cards to all the accounts. I got only in one account which didn’t have any card and it can’t be used anyway without a new card.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got in 1 account only out of 9 sweat_smile

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Which vcc working?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/557062/original/Screenshot_2019-03-18-17-14-41-357_com.google.android.gm.png?1552909512

They didn’t even wish me. Bad Luck.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Don’t be sad bro. Happy Holi. Now, are you okay without the 199 voucher?

Link Copied

How to make payment for new account

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got in 7 accounts and counting…..Checking all email inboxes 😂😂 First time ever luck is with me just have to do something to link card 😅

Link Copied

Netsafe not working lol with this voucher. Transaction getting failed after entering otp. laughing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Netsafe never worked for Indian merchants and to pay in rupees?!

Link Copied

Not working @NIKI

replyuser
Click here to reply