Suggest a good watch under 2k

97°
Missing
Deal Cadet
70
512
9

Suggest me a branded watch under 2k which is best buy. Should look executive not sporty

22 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Missing
Entertainer
348
936
17

You wrote executive , else I would have suggested Mi Band 4 joy

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4762
138

Timex, Titan has good watches in 2k range.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
368
10

Apple watch fake

Btw. While u need watch u can check time on Ur phone

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
895
6

Go with Titan…they have very good range now…

Missing
Deal Subedar
246
1945
22
mjuneja13 wrote:

Aliexpress best option

Any recommendations/Suggestions?

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
512
9
jileg wrote:

You wrote executive , else I would have suggested Mi Band 4 joy

Bored of bands….had i8 band from ali express

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
512
9

Also helix from timex is good….n Youth series from casio also

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
692
7
rockhack wrote:

Also helix from timex is good….n Youth series from casio also

Ewww. Looks childish, I thought u said for executive

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
512
9
Expand
Harish.agarwal wrote:

Ewww. Looks childish, I thought u said for executive

Helix was looking executive in real store i visited….yea casio was lil childish

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
692
7
Expand
rockhack wrote:

Helix was looking executive in real store i visited….yea casio was lil childish

I was talking abt Helix, did you see its hands?
A watch is only good when it’s plain, simple , nothing fancy

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
512
9
Expand
Harish.agarwal wrote:

I was talking abt Helix, did you see its hands?
the only good watch is the plain one, nothing fancy

Suggest me something bro than

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
692
7
Expand
rockhack wrote:

Suggest me something bro than

I already own timex Fairfield, got it at 2k from myntra.the other i wanted was this

https://www.amazon.com/Tommy-Hilfiger-1710294-S...

You can get this at 3k if you buy at Christmas.

There was another in similar design, I mean a minimalist watch in fossil, but was priced at 10k

Missing
Deal Cadet
63
104
1

Go for lamex.. 2k budget you will get premium executive collection

Missing
Community Angel
98
32348
532
kirandr221996 wrote:

Apple watch fake

Btw. While u need watch u can check time on Ur phone

Ever tried giving that answer in an interview? wink
Watch is an important accessory to complete the uniform (not exactly uniform but a complete dress)
Even the color of socks you wear ( which won’t be visible in any case) matters

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
512
9
Expand
Harish.agarwal wrote:

I already own timex Fairfield, got it at 2k from myntra.the other i wanted was this

https://www.amazon.com/Tommy-Hilfiger-1710294-S...

You can get this at 3k if you buy at Christmas.

There was another in similar design, I mean a minimalist watch in fossil, but was priced at 10k

How much time to ship to india ?

Missing