Suggest - HDFC Credit Card Bill Payment Offers- I have HDFC Platinum Debit Card and Some Others

49°
Deal Cadet
56
232
1

I need to pay my 75k HDFC Bank Credit Card Bill Payment.

Earlier I used Cred App, But Now it’s Useless Because, I have 75K Cred Coins, but It’s Not useful. I have donated Cred Coins for Oxygen and Got Cashback Like 53 Rs in the Whole Payment. Amazon has 50Rs Cashback Offer, Paytm has 0 Offers, and What is the good payment option guys?

Any Good Cashback Offers for Bill Payment.

I have The following Debit Cards:-

1. HDFC Visa Platinum Debit Card
2. ICICI Visa Platinum Debit Card
3. HDFC MasterCard Easy Shop Business Debit Card
4. Bank of India Titanium Debit Card

10 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
296
4

there is nothing for hdfc cc payment except cred/amazon.better pay via netbanking for peace of mind!!

0
591
2
binod_babu wrote:

Bank of india has 0.25 per 100 rewards. Check boirewardz site

0
591
2

Look for the apps or sites where u can use debit card for cc payment

50
48
2
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

Bank of india has 0.25 per 100 rewards. Check boirewardz site

Have u used it does it have .50% cashback on boi debit card

0
591
2
Expand
vivek4uuuu wrote:

Have u used it does it have .50% cashback on boi debit card

I haven’t redeemed it yet but i have point balance on their site and i get 1 point for every 100 i spend. And each point is worth .25

50
309
5

Mobikwik maybe? Is still active

50
48
2
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

I haven’t redeemed it yet but i have point balance on their site and i get 1 point for every 100 i spend. And each point is worth .25

Above 10k spend you get 2 points as per their chart structure

0
591
2
Expand
vivek4uuuu wrote:

Above 10k spend you get 2 points as per their chart structure

Ohh okay, i have not checked that because earlier paytm used to allow small amounts using Debit card

50
48
2
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

Ohh okay, i have not checked that because earlier paytm used to allow small amounts using Debit card

From rupay variant you can pay from Paytm change it to rupay

50
1149
9

If possible get the HDFC Millennia Debit card. You can get 1% via mobikwik. Max 400 per month.

Though it won’t be helpful this time.. but maybe will be handy in future.

Missing