Hot Deal

Suggest Induction Cooktop & Cookware

374°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

tia

95 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

philips hd 4928/01 induction cooktop. I have purchased it from TataCliq at 2175. Quite efficient so you may go with it.. I am regularly using, no issues till date..

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
semcularbaaz_kitepetals wrote:

philips hd 4928/01 induction cooktop. I have purchased it from TataCliq at 2175. Quite efficient so you may go with it.. I am regularly using, no issues till date..

cookware?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

If you find a good deal on cooktop pls let me know.. btw prestige atlas or usha on sale but problem is almost most have some negative reviews which is making me hesitant to buy online

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
dealmate wrote:

If you find a good deal on cooktop pls let me know.. btw prestige atlas or usha on sale but problem is almost most have some negative reviews which is making me hesitant to buy online

exactly. i checked Pigeon Cruise 1800 watt Induction Cooktop but there r many negatives on amazon but on the other hand Pigeon Favourite IC 1800 W Induction Cooktop on flipkart doesnt have many negatives. both models look identical. so flipkart reviews seems fake. also one more concern is there is no pigeon n prestige service center in my town.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Using pigeon one(not a regular user) , brought in bbd sale for 999.
No problem whatsoever.

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

price of domestic LPG cylinders by Rs 15 pensive

guys pls Suggest Induction Cooktop & Cookware before lpg crosses 1000 pensive

@dharmanath481 @limbo @andromeda @getready @RSHARMA966 @kukdookoo @BAT_MAN @piyush2251 @Baaap @happydeals @caks2006407 @Harish.agarwal @decideaim @titamazon @vipin13 @androgame @rohan8397 @rogerthat @hackerboys @chirag.b @TuckingFypo @panchabhut @hackerboys @rahul2367
@semcularbaaz_kitepetals @cadence @dealmate

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
rajrocks wrote:

price of domestic LPG cylinders by Rs 15 pensive

guys pls Suggest Induction Cooktop & Cookware before lpg crosses 1000 pensive

@dharmanath481 @limbo @andromeda @getready @RSHARMA966 @kukdookoo @BAT_MAN @@@@ @piyush2251 @Baaap @happydeals @caks2006407 @Harish.agarwal @decideaim @titamazon @vipin13 @androgame @rohan8397 @rogerthat @hackerboys @chirag.b @TuckingFypo @panchabhut @hackerboys @rahul2367

Only 4 days Coal left in India China already facing issues what about that?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
rajrocks wrote:

price of domestic LPG cylinders by Rs 15 pensive

guys pls Suggest Induction Cooktop & Cookware before lpg crosses 1000 pensive

@dharmanath481 @limbo @andromeda @getready @RSHARMA966 @kukdookoo @BAT_MAN @piyush2251 @Baaap @happydeals @caks2006407 @Harish.agarwal @decideaim @titamazon @vipin13 @androgame @rohan8397 @rogerthat @hackerboys @chirag.b @TuckingFypo @panchabhut @hackerboys @rahul2367

bhai sale me jo b mil rha h pigeon ka 1500w ya fir Usha ka lelo
mere pass philips or Usha dono hai
usha wala 2 years se chla rhe mast chl rha h …
ankh band krke lelo bhai m bta rha hu koi dikkat ni ati isme

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

Only 4 days Coal left in India China already facing issues what about that?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/717355/medium/7997529agar-hum-kare-to-kare-kya-boley-to-bole-kya-wah-modiji-wah.gif?1633524360

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

bhai sale me jo b mil rha h pigeon ka 1500w ya fir Usha ka lelo
mere pass philips or Usha dono hai
usha wala 2 years se chla rhe mast chl rha h …
ankh band krke lelo bhai m bta rha hu koi dikkat ni ati isme

how is this bro? Pigeon Favourite IC 1800 W Induction Cooktop (Black, Push Button)#JustHere @ ₹1,098 https://www.flipkart.com/pigeon-favourite-ic-18...

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rajrocks wrote:

price of domestic LPG cylinders by Rs 15 pensive

guys pls Suggest Induction Cooktop & Cookware before lpg crosses 1000 pensive

@dharmanath481 @limbo @andromeda @getready @RSHARMA966 @kukdookoo @BAT_MAN @piyush2251 @Baaap @happydeals @caks2006407 @Harish.agarwal @decideaim @titamazon @vipin13 @androgame @rohan8397 @rogerthat @hackerboys @chirag.b @TuckingFypo @panchabhut @hackerboys @rahul2367

People will start using gifts given by mother nature for cooking, very soon

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

Only 4 days Coal left in India China already facing issues what about that?

backup lpg is there na bro,

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

backup lpg is there na bro,

As I earlier comment research which company providing 2 year warranty go for that blindly with extended warranty long lasting induction should be your priority…

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
rajrocks wrote:

price of domestic LPG cylinders by Rs 15 pensive

guys pls Suggest Induction Cooktop & Cookware before lpg crosses 1000 pensive

@dharmanath481 @limbo @andromeda @getready @RSHARMA966 @kukdookoo @BAT_MAN @piyush2251 @Baaap @happydeals @caks2006407 @Harish.agarwal @decideaim @titamazon @vipin13 @androgame @rohan8397 @rogerthat @hackerboys @chirag.b @TuckingFypo @panchabhut @hackerboys @rahul2367
@semcularbaaz_kitepetals @cadence @dealmate

From technoloy wise, everyone uses the same/similar.

Go with your preferences (the kind of options they give for cooking), reviews.

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

As I earlier comment research which company providing 2 year warranty go for that blindly with extended warranty long lasting induction should be your priority…

as of now i checked n found tht pigeon n prestige service center r not there in my town
edit- philips also not there

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

as of now i checked n found tht pigeon n prestige service center r not there in my town

Call Croma or visit, their induction had 2 year warranty no idea about now

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

From technoloy wise, everyone uses the same/similar.

Go with your preferences (the kind of options they give for cooking), reviews.

22g how much watts induction is needed for home?anything specific to look for in it?
please suggest cookware brand also @rajrocks

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

exactly. i checked Pigeon Cruise 1800 watt Induction Cooktop but there r many negatives on amazon but on the other hand Pigeon Favourite IC 1800 W Induction Cooktop on flipkart doesnt have many negatives. both models look identical. so flipkart reviews seems fake. also one more concern is there is no pigeon n prestige service center in my town.

yaar sab china made maal ha. what matters is how is brand here when warranty is needed

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

Call Croma or visit, their induction had 2 year warranty no idea about now

no croma in my town bro.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
rajrocks wrote:

price of domestic LPG cylinders by Rs 15 pensive

guys pls Suggest Induction Cooktop & Cookware before lpg crosses 1000 pensive

@dharmanath481 @limbo @andromeda @getready @RSHARMA966 @kukdookoo @BAT_MAN @piyush2251 @Baaap @happydeals @caks2006407 @Harish.agarwal @decideaim @titamazon @vipin13 @androgame @rohan8397 @rogerthat @hackerboys @chirag.b @TuckingFypo @panchabhut @hackerboys @rahul2367
@semcularbaaz_kitepetals @cadence @dealmate

As mentioned by others, philips induction cooktop and prestige omega nonstick set

Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

yaar sab china made maal ha. what matters is how is brand here when warranty is needed

as of now i checked n found tht pigeon philips prestige service center r not there in my town

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

22g how much watts induction is needed for home?anything specific to look for in it?
please suggest cookware brand also @rajrocks

It depends on the kind of usage.

For instance if you get 2100 watt cook top, it will not always be used at 2100 watts for cooking. As per the cooking mode, power consumption changes. Some models have power setting as an option, like you can up the power in steps of 100/200 watts starting from 1000. Based on the cooking style, one need to change the mode. Just like we put the knob to sim when something is boiling and we need to control the overflow.

One can/may prepare the dish completely at high power mode, the outcome of it will likely be overcooked/ undercooked/ burnt/ (imagine whatever you want) food.

Missing