Suggest laptop to buy under Rs 45000 during BBD and GIF sale

107°
Deal Lieutenant
47
5647
79

I need to buy laptop under Rs 45000

I need laptop which is released in this year only

Pls give ur suggestions

blush plus1

16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
58
194
2

LOOKING FOR : Laptop to buy under Rs 35000 during BBD and GIF sale – Engineering Student

674
5342
57

Look for at least ryzen 3500u or 4500u(if by some miracle it comes within 45k) & a 256gb ssd along with at 8gb ram & IPS screen if budget is 40k+.

47
5647
79
guest_999 wrote:

Look for at least ryzen 3500u or 4500u(if by some miracle it comes within 45k) & a 256gb ssd along with at 8gb ram & IPS screen if budget is 40k+.

can u help which brand to buy

674
5342
57
Expand
Smarty wrote:

can u help which brand to buy

Asus has vfm models but their non-ips laptop screens are considered a bit below average by many. Acer also has some vfm models but they have a very strict warranty policy so can’t even open a screw of laptop without taking it to their authorized service centre(in other brand laptops if you know enough then you can open it at home itself to add ram or change hdd to ssd or install ssd in empty slot). HP I heard has poor after sales support considering the premium they charge for their brand name. Dell has the best after sales support but they are also the costliest so you will never get vfm models from them. Lenovo is kind of mixed bag so you may consider it alongside asus & acer.

134
296
13

Can anyone explain AMD chips categories & launch years, like i3, i5, i7 is for Intel and generation (like current is 10th generation, 9th- 8th are two three year old ).

674
5342
57
tangocash wrote:

Can anyone explain AMD chips categories & launch years, like i3, i5, i7 is for Intel and generation (like current is 10th generation, 9th- 8th are two three year old ).

Just keep this in mind:
ryzen 5 4xxx > core i5 10th gen/8th gen >(by about 10-15% faster but integrated graphics of ryzen is at lest 50% faster) ryzen 5 3xxx > core i3(8th/9th/10th gen) > ryzen 3

50
20
0
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Just keep this in mind:
ryzen 5 4xxx > core i5 10th gen/8th gen >(by about 10-15% faster but integrated graphics of ryzen is at lest 50% faster) ryzen 5 3xxx > core i3(8th/9th/10th gen) > ryzen 3

thanks for the information……

but can you give product recommendations if you can then it will be helpful

674
5342
57
Expand
forapply777295 wrote:

thanks for the information……

but can you give product recommendations if you can then it will be helpful

What’s your budget? Just check my posts in last 2-3 days, I have posted 2-3 models ~45-55k.

50
116
1
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

What’s your budget? Just check my posts in last 2-3 days, I have posted 2-3 models ~45-55k.

For me also, my budget is <27k.

50
420
4

Check for acer swift 3 core i5 8th gen,512 gb ssd,mx250 2gb graphic and a very good display.it should be near 45-46k in bbd..

674
5342
57
Expand
hj83622185 wrote:

For me also, my budget is <27k.

Less than 27k is not enough to get a good laptop nowadays especially if you plan on using it for more than 2-3 years. At lest try to extend it to 30k & then get any laptop with at least ryzen 3200u(bit slower than i3 8th & 10th gen)/core i3 10th gen or 8th gen with 4gb ram & a ssd(must, without it even a core i7/ryzen 7 laptop will overall run slower than core i3/ryzen 3 laptop with ssd).

674
5342
57
hacker96 wrote:

Check for acer swift 3 core i5 8th gen,512 gb ssd,mx250 2gb graphic and a very good display.it should be near 45-46k in bbd..

Not recommended, older processor with a weak graphics card when for same price you can get ryzen 7 with gtx 1650 in acer aspire 5(check flipkart bbd deals).

50
420
4
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Not recommended, older processor with a weak graphics card when for same price you can get ryzen 5 with gtx 1650 in acer aspire 5(check flipkart bbd deals).

Laptop you are referring to is acer aspire 7 ,not acer aspire 5(couldn’t found aspire 5 with ryzen processor) .. Although your suggestion is good but i was talking about ultrabook not a gaming laptop..swift series is ultra portable with 1.3 kg weight full alluminium body design and very good battery backup..

674
5342
57
Expand
hacker96 wrote:

Laptop you are referring to is acer aspire 7 ,not acer aspire 5(couldn’t found aspire 5 with ryzen processor) .. Although your suggestion is good but i was talking about ultrabook not a gaming laptop..swift series is ultra portable with 1.3 kg weight full alluminium body design and very good battery backup..

Yes it is aspire 7. Also an ideal ultrabook only comes with integrated graphics(like asus zenbook or lg gram).

1,313
14357
41
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Yes it is aspire 7. Also an ideal ultrabook only comes with integrated graphics(like asus zenbook or lg gram).

Any offer on Zenbook or Lenovo ultrabook?

674
5342
57
Expand
cadence wrote:

Any offer on Zenbook or Lenovo ultrabook?

On zenbook I am expecting offers during sale, can’t say about lenovo

Missing