Suggestion: Best wireless neckband under 1k

57°
Pro Shopping Friend
1
10890
73

Can anyone suggest me best wireless neckband under 1k budget. I mostly use wired ones so no experience in this.
Thanks in advance.

12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
603
2

Infinity 1200 by jbl for rs. 800
Boat rockerz 255 different varients. Aprox 1k
If u can stretch budget n wait u may get oppo enco m31 around 1600 with offers. Its the best as per youtube reviews

1
10890
73
Tjs15 wrote:

Infinity 1200 by jbl for rs. 800
Boat rockerz 255 different varients. Aprox 1k
If u can stretch budget n wait u may get oppo enco m31 around 1600 with offers. Its the best as per youtube reviews

Thanks for suggestion bro
Oppo one is out of my budget.
Infinity by JBL have bad reveiws
Boat 255 seems good but what about boat 235v2 they seems to be better selling for 899 on flipkart I missed when they were 799 in last sale.

0
603
2
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Thanks for suggestion bro
Oppo one is out of my budget.
Infinity by JBL have bad reveiws
Boat 255 seems good but what about boat 235v2 they seems to be better selling for 899 on flipkart I missed when they were 799 in last sale.

I have been using 255 since a year and got a replacement once. Have no idea about 235. But boat has very reliable warranty, at least in mumbai

44
2422
16
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Thanks for suggestion bro
Oppo one is out of my budget.
Infinity by JBL have bad reveiws
Boat 255 seems good but what about boat 235v2 they seems to be better selling for 899 on flipkart I missed when they were 799 in last sale.

If you are okay 2ith refurbished products you can get bullets wireless z bass edition for 1010 on amazon. It will have 6 months seller warranty.

Ps: the bass edition doesnot have a dedicated quick switch button.

1
10890
73
Expand
RunZone wrote:

If you are okay 2ith refurbished products you can get bullets wireless z bass edition for 1010 on amazon. It will have 6 months seller warranty.

Ps: the bass edition doesnot have a dedicated quick switch button.

New one will be preferred bro.
Any suggestions
Looking at boat 235v2 vs JBL infinity glide n120
@tjs15

0
603
2
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

New one will be preferred bro.
Any suggestions
Looking at boat 235v2 vs JBL infinity glide n120
@tjs15

I have not used infinity jbl, but i would suggest you to consider the warranty terms and how replacement works as most earphones i have used usually starts creating problems in aprox 7-8 months.

274
3896
21

If going for boat, you can go their official site
You can get some coupon on magicpin

1
10890
73
MrDimer wrote:

If going for boat, you can go their official site
You can get some coupon on magicpin

Good idea bro.
But the one rockerz 235 v2 oos there.

274
3896
21
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Good idea bro.
But the one rockerz 235 v2 oos there.

Red color is there.
You can get better one below 1k with coupon. Dont know which one is better than 235 v2

81
5547
45

MIC call quality is very poor for all wireless earphones under 2000. Buy only if u want to listen to music, not for mobile calling

1
10890
73
Expand
MrDimer wrote:

Red color is there.
You can get better one below 1k with coupon. Dont know which one is better than 235 v2

Yeah bro it’s there.
Do you have purchased from their site.
How’s the delivery and what about return and replacement??

274
3896
21
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Yeah bro it’s there.
Do you have purchased from their site.
How’s the delivery and what about return and replacement??

I haven’t purchased any boat product too till now.
If it’s their original site then there must not be much problem

Missing