Hot Deal SUGGESTION NEEDED FOR BEST CREDIT CARD TO APPLY FOR ONLINE OFFERS

459°
121
200
3

i want to apply to credit card . Which one to apply ??

65 Comments  |  
44 Dimers
  • Sort By
34
7032
106

For Flipkart – Flipkart Axis CC
For Amazon – Amazon Pay ICICI CC
For Snapdeal – Snapdeal HDFC CC
For Ola – Ola SBI CC
For Myntra – Standard Chartered DigiSmart CC

…..Apply for SimplyCLICK SBI Card

177
980
7

SBI simplyclick if you can spend more than 1L every year.

Amazon ICICI if you can’t spend more then 1L….

Flipkart axis card is waste…..

177
980
7
aswaniexpress wrote:

For Flipkart – Flipkart Axis CC
For Amazon – Amazon Pay ICICI CC
For Snapdeal – Snapdeal HDFC CC
For Ola – Ola SBI CC
For Myntra – Standard Chartered DigiSmart CC

…..Apply for SimplyCLICK SBI Card

Why i hate Flipkart Axis card-

No cashback for wallet loading,
Only Flipkart/Myntra gives 5%
Cashback not applicable for many categories.
Yearly 500, reversed if spend 2L previous year.

If you shop too much with this card, Flipkart will block your account

can even use this card on many accounts, Flipkart will block all accounts.

34
7032
106
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Why i hate Flipkart Axis card-

No cashback for wallet loading,
Only Flipkart/Myntra gives 5%
Cashback not applicable for many categories.
Yearly 500, reversed if spend 2L previous year.

If you shop too much with this card, Flipkart will block your account

can even use this card on many accounts, Flipkart will block all accounts.

did you try HSBC cashback card ?

Key features:

Unlimited cashback on all your transactions
Get 1.5% cashback on all online spends (excluding transfer of funds to online wallet) and 1% on all other spends
Zero joining fees
Annual membership fees INR750 will be reversed if your total annual spend exceeds INR100,000

292
2994
67
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Why i hate Flipkart Axis card-

No cashback for wallet loading,
Only Flipkart/Myntra gives 5%
Cashback not applicable for many categories.
Yearly 500, reversed if spend 2L previous year.

If you shop too much with this card, Flipkart will block your account

can even use this card on many accounts, Flipkart will block all accounts.

flipkart main issue is blocking of account for frivolous reasons
And card is linked to account, so once account is blocked, card is pretty much useless

514
30754
332
Expand
sswaver wrote:

flipkart main issue is blocking of account for frivolous reasons
And card is linked to account, so once account is blocked, card is pretty much useless

Add-on card is Free
And that won’t get linked to FK account

177
980
7
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

did you try HSBC cashback card ?

Key features:

Unlimited cashback on all your transactions
Get 1.5% cashback on all online spends (excluding transfer of funds to online wallet) and 1% on all other spends
Zero joining fees
Annual membership fees INR750 will be reversed if your total annual spend exceeds INR100,000

Not available in my city….. I have SBI simplyclick, ICICI Rubyx, ICICI Amazon pay, HDFC business moneyback, Axis myzone…..

I love ICICI Amazon pay, because i can pay everything related to Amazon pay at 5%…. Through trick 😂
Which covers all bill payment, swiggy, medicine, etc.

2nd i like SBI simplyclick for other online spend.

My other cards are waste.

177
980
7
Expand
getready wrote:

Add-on card is Free
And that won’t get linked to FK account

Yes card not linked to your Flipkart account. But if you use it wisely in multiple accounts or single account Flipkart will block your account without any reason.

You can’t even spend 1L in this card.

514
30754
332
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Yes card not linked to your Flipkart account. But if you use it wisely in multiple accounts or single account Flipkart will block your account without any reason.

You can’t even spend 1L in this card.

Multiple not needed*
You will get two options to purchase from (two different identities) and for normal users that is more than enough

137
1359
10
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Not available in my city….. I have SBI simplyclick, ICICI Rubyx, ICICI Amazon pay, HDFC business moneyback, Axis myzone…..

I love ICICI Amazon pay, because i can pay everything related to Amazon pay at 5%…. Through trick 😂
Which covers all bill payment, swiggy, medicine, etc.

2nd i like SBI simplyclick for other online spend.

My other cards are waste.

What trick for icici Amazon pay at 5 percent ?

56
2548
58
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Not available in my city….. I have SBI simplyclick, ICICI Rubyx, ICICI Amazon pay, HDFC business moneyback, Axis myzone…..

I love ICICI Amazon pay, because i can pay everything related to Amazon pay at 5%…. Through trick 😂
Which covers all bill payment, swiggy, medicine, etc.

2nd i like SBI simplyclick for other online spend.

My other cards are waste.

what trick
care to pm

76
66
0
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Not available in my city….. I have SBI simplyclick, ICICI Rubyx, ICICI Amazon pay, HDFC business moneyback, Axis myzone…..

I love ICICI Amazon pay, because i can pay everything related to Amazon pay at 5%…. Through trick 😂
Which covers all bill payment, swiggy, medicine, etc.

2nd i like SBI simplyclick for other online spend.

My other cards are waste.

Please check pm

177
980
7

I’ll share trick in pm… Kindly don’t spread in public..

137
1359
10
rohit_agarwal wrote:

I’ll share trick in pm… Kindly don’t spread in public..

Ok check pm..

177
980
7
Expand
JOKER321 wrote:

Ok check pm..

Trick shared with many of dimers, now kindly don’t pm me for trick. And who got trick, after testing…. If you found working… Don’t forget to give me Karma 😉

135
444
32

Pls pm me trick

53
257
3

Could somebody PM me the trick as well ?

102
405
14
rohit_agarwal wrote:

I’ll share trick in pm… Kindly don’t spread in public..

please let me know too

179
987
8
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Trick shared with many of dimers, now kindly don’t pm me for trick. And who got trick, after testing…. If you found working… Don’t forget to give me Karma 😉

Loll, such an easy one.
I don’t know why ppl need to PM for this??

177
980
7
Expand
GamesBond wrote:

Loll, such an easy one.
I don’t know why ppl need to PM for this??

But its a bug… And not everyone know this… And don’t share it in public

240
391
3

I wanna apply for amazon pay cicici card, if there is sm benefits,plz refer me.

67
9316
69
rohit_agarwal wrote:

I’ll share trick in pm… Kindly don’t spread in public..

DM me

123
482
7
rohit_agarwal wrote:

I’ll share trick in pm… Kindly don’t spread in public..

pm me pls….

53
3041
23
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Not available in my city….. I have SBI simplyclick, ICICI Rubyx, ICICI Amazon pay, HDFC business moneyback, Axis myzone…..

I love ICICI Amazon pay, because i can pay everything related to Amazon pay at 5%…. Through trick 😂
Which covers all bill payment, swiggy, medicine, etc.

2nd i like SBI simplyclick for other online spend.

My other cards are waste.

Please pm me the trick

177
980
7
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Please pm me the trick

Sorry, already replied to approximate 50 dimers, now I’ll not reply who asks for this trick.

53
3041
23
Expand
rohit_agarwal wrote:

Sorry, already replied to approximate 50 dimers, now I’ll not reply who asks for this trick.

Pls pls. Gareeb aadmi pe kripa kar de.

177
980
7
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Pls pls. Gareeb aadmi pe kripa kar de.

my last reply 😉 to this trick. Now trick over 😂

75
1215
9

Somebody PM me as well please

Missing