Suggestions needed: Confused between Suzuki Access 125 and TVS Jupiter 125.

116°
Deal Newbie
Itachi-Uchiha

Hi Dimers,
I need your scooter wisdom! I'm looking for a fuel-efficient 125cc for daily commutes.
I'm eyeing the Suzuki Access 125 and TVS Jupiter 125, but can't decide which one is better.
Any insights on your experience with either scooter that can help me choose one over the other will be very helpful. Thanks!

Top Comments
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

I have test driven both.... Finally went for jupiter125..... Its miles ahead.... Access is just being sold with word of mouth... Its a outdated machine just like activa.... Just new body on a old frame.... 

15 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Go with Suzuki Access 125, no doubt.

9795479bs6-access-1256431268c9f59d

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

since you haven't included RayZR 125 Fi-Hybrid, i would suggest you suzuki otherwise new mileage king and not so popular for now is yamaha rayzr 125 Fi-hybrid.

Don't forget to keep yamaha as an option for test ride.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Thanks for the suggestion.
Buy as my parents will also be using the scooter, I want something which is not so flashy.  
View 2 more replies
Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

TVs good

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Suzuki access 125 is best option... I brought Activa 125 which is very bad.

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

I have test driven both.... Finally went for jupiter125..... Its miles ahead.... Access is just being sold with word of mouth... Its a outdated machine just like activa.... Just new body on a old frame.... 

Generous Generous
Link Copied
Jupiter is Good, but the service and parts availability of TVS are the worst. I am from a tier 2 city, and they took a month to service and arrange everything.  (A decade old Jupiter.)

This will not be the case with Honda/Suzuki/Yamaha, you will get whatever parts are required within a day.

That's just my experience. I have used all 3 i.e. Activa, Access, Jupiter.

Old is Gold 😉
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

TVS rocks bhai. Jupiter Lelo 

Critic Critic
Link Copied

u should choose scooter based on most sold, parts availability and proximity to service center. also do check service center reviews on Google maps

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks mate. All these little things do make a big difference in the long run. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I own both the bikes. My dad drives Suzuki, my wife drives TVS. The best of both will be Suzuki access 125. It feels like riding a bike. TVS Jupiter will be very compact and small. Just go with Suzuki access without any doubt.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Thanks man.
I was already leaning towards Access. Your comment was just the final push needed. 
replyuser
Click here to reply