Hot Deal Sunday 9pm Diya Jalao campaign can cause massive Power Grid failure and lots of Load Sheddings

2170°
  • 7665 Views
  • 273 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
    • Self Promotion : 3
    • Other reasons : 1
Tech Guru
1,757
15264
151

Modi Ji’s  Batti bujhao Diya Jalao campaign on 5th April 9pm can cause massive Power Grid failure and lots of Load Sheddings all over India


It’s very likely power companies would start load shedding around that time in many zones where Modi ji is very popular.


If you want to  support this Champaign:

* Keep your fans, AC, fridges turned on.

* Don’t switch off your main power switch if you have MCB installed.

272 Comments  |  
57 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
10526
107

Lights off krne ko bola hai, fridge,Tv, water purifier, cooler, Ac ye sab nhi

Edit – Now thread is updated with proper details…Good bro plus1

1,757
15264
151
Stardeals wrote:

Lights off krne ko bola hai, fridge,Tv, water purifier, cooler, Ac ye sab nhi

Edit – Now thread is updated with proper details…Good bro plus1

But here people  to do things even he didn’t say. On Janta curfew he told to make noise with thali and sunkh. People started gathering like it was some celebration.

Some of those fools were saying Modi ji didn’t mention we shouldn’t do those things.

So I’m just saying it again. With Reason behind it

71
432
14

I guess not so hard core reason.
Just to keep moral boosted. And keep in you in a delusion that we are active and happy participants of the lock down whatever hardships we are going through.

0
892
7

I have seen bulbs burst into pieces, range extenders melting through its plastics, due to sudden voltage spike. Better be safe, turn off ur main

1,757
15264
151
Harish.agarwal wrote:

I have seen bulbs burst into pieces, range extenders melting through its plastics, due to sudden voltage spike. Better be safe, turn off ur main

That’s a double edged sword, if everyone tried to switch off main around same time then it  leads to voltage spike for those who didn’t or did it late.



I’m not an electrical engineer but If you don’t have  good MCB installed then it’s better to be safe than sorry. Then Switch off main before 8 PM. But in summer heat it’s easier said than done.

71
432
14
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

That’s a double edged sword, if everyone tried to switch off main around same time then it  leads to voltage spike for those who didn’t or did it late.



I’m not an electrical engineer but If you don’t have  good MCB installed then it’s better to be safe than sorry. Then Switch off main before 8 PM. But in summer heat it’s easier said than done.

Mcb don’t protects you against any voltage fluctuations

18
1679
16
Harish.agarwal wrote:

I have seen bulbs burst into pieces, range extenders melting through its plastics, due to sudden voltage spike. Better be safe, turn off ur main

Very intelligent of you….if the variations would be as such, the electricity meters and power distributor (situated at pole) won’t survive!

Those days are gone…welcome to 21st century, now everything is controlled by computers (smart power supply)😛😛

PS. Can’t say about rural areas though!

0
11335
131
Stardeals wrote:

Lights off krne ko bola hai, fridge,Tv, water purifier, cooler, Ac ye sab nhi

Edit – Now thread is updated with proper details…Good bro plus1

Yeah just turn off the main lights that’s it.
And don’t turn OFF the mains.

0
11335
131
Harish.agarwal wrote:

I have seen bulbs burst into pieces, range extenders melting through its plastics, due to sudden voltage spike. Better be safe, turn off ur main

Don’t turn OFF your mains.
Just turn off your main lights at 9 pm.
Don’t mess it folks.

1,757
15264
151
Expand
mantu8201102 wrote:

Mcb don’t protects you against any voltage fluctuations

I though they do to a certain extent but after my online research I found MCB mainly protects against over current ( high Amperage- A) and high voltage in a very limited way…

But they can’t hand voltage spikes at all. As they have higher response time than 2 ms ( milliseconds) very sharp rise in amperage also would damage your equipments.


So either unplug any your voltage sensitive electronics ( including laptops, computers, mobile,  even AC and LED bulbs etc) or use use specialised hardware like voltage stabilizer.

0
11335
131

Yes i just wanted to know whether he covered the point of cascaded tripping or no.
Seems like he’s also an ee just like me wink

105
5759
55
Harish.agarwal wrote:

I have seen bulbs burst into pieces, range extenders melting through its plastics, due to sudden voltage spike. Better be safe, turn off ur main

Bro, provide them some solution too. They have been bursting into pieces since 2014. smile

0
11335
131
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

I though they do to a certain extent but after my online research I found MCB mainly protects against over current ( high Amperage- A) and high voltage  degree in a very limited way…

But they can’t hand voltage spikes at all. As they have higher response time than 2 ms ( milliseconds) very sharp rise in amperage also would damage your equipments.


So either unplug any your voltage sensitive electronics ( including laptops, computers, mobile,  even AC and LED bulbs etc) or use use specialised hardware like voltage stabilizer.

MCB’s only trips when there’s a false current flowing into the system/particular load.
But here everyone in our going to turn off their tubelights so both are two different sceneario’s.
@mantu8201102 is partially right. Main function is to protect the system from any false current.

1,757
15264
151
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

MCB’s only trips when there’s a false current flowing into the system/particular load.
But here everyone in our going to turn off their tubelights so both are two different sceneario’s.
@mantu8201102 is partially right. Main function is to protect the system from any false current.

Btw what would be a good way to protect electronic gadgets from sharp voltage spikes?

0
11335
131
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Btw what would be a good way to protect electronic gadgets from sharp voltage spikes?

For So such needs we have voltage stabilizers to control voltage spikes.

71
432
14
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Btw what would be a good way to protect electronic gadgets from sharp voltage spikes?

Rccbs and voltage stabilizer

71
432
14
Harish.agarwal wrote:

I have seen bulbs burst into pieces, range extenders melting through its plastics, due to sudden voltage spike. Better be safe, turn off ur main

If everyone does that. We can be in state of creating a intentional blackout. Because we could be creating a sudden spike of increase in resistive part which could led to burn out power generation circuit.

15
2386
57
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Bro, provide them some solution too. They have been bursting into pieces since 2014. smile

oh no

0
892
7
Expand
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Bro, provide them some solution too. They have been bursting into pieces since 2014. smile

incase u didn’t read. The soultion was in the post itself pensive

148
2928
47
Expand
Harish.agarwal wrote:

incase u didn’t read. The soultion was in the post itself pensive

Prime Clown is busy creating more problems for us instead of preparing the country for Pandemic.

I am mostly following scientific researches being done. While less intelligent people are busy sharing Memes, we can do our part by following good news and keeping ourselves abreast of latest developments. If shit hits the fan, then we won’t even have healthcare facilities to care of us as it happened in Italy.

15
2386
57
Expand
micke wrote:

Prime Clown is busy creating more problems for us instead of preparing the country for Pandemic.

I am mostly following scientific researches being done. While less intelligent people are busy sharing Memes, we can do our part by following good news and keeping ourselves abreast of latest developments. If shit hits the fan, then we won’t even have healthcare facilities to care of us as it happened in Italy.

but the followers like blind following

kuch kiya hai yo soch samajh ke kiya hoga

141
13219
107

Par hamako ye Nahi samaz aa Raha ki lights off karke diya jalanne se darkness kaise dur hogi.. lights on rakhkar Ghar ke bahar Diya jalane se kya moral boost Nahi Hoga kya

15
2386
57

this is just to show off and reaffirm level of blind following and laugh behind closed walls/doors

51
132
1
rogerthat wrote:

this is just to show off and reaffirm level of blind following and laugh behind closed walls/doors

Jab tak bharat mein bollywood, media aur gyani sarkar hai, tab tak log ******* bante rahenge 🙈

81
1023
11

FB-IMG-1586076642459

Hum toh kuch v off nhi karenge bhai…Bass desh bhad mein andhe logo ke kartoot dekhke entertained ho jayenge… laughing

Diya jalane ko kaha hain Mudi ne…Kuch log apna ghar hi na jala de… laughing

Mudi ko yeh nhi karna chahiye tha…He should have taken a lesson from what he said to do & what people did last time…

Jagah jagah pe aag laagne ki news aayenge aaj raat ko… confused

1,757
15264
151
Sushrut.B wrote:

FB-IMG-1586076642459

Hum toh kuch v off nhi karenge bhai…Bass desh bhad mein andhe logo ke kartoot dekhke entertained ho jayenge… laughing

Diya jalane ko kaha hain Mudi ne…Kuch log apna ghar hi na jala de… laughing

Mudi ko yeh nhi karna chahiye tha…He should have taken a lesson from what he said to do & what people did last time…

Jagah jagah pe aag laagne ki news aayenge aaj raat ko… confused

Bhai I agree. But if Load Sheddings started around that time then we should just have to light LED torch or Diya.

But couples might enjoy the darkness. wink

504
30170
328
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Bhai I agree. But if Load Sheddings started around that time then we should just have to light LED torch or Diya.

But couples might enjoy the darkness. wink

Don’t give a shit about switching off lights but I’m very concerned about my expensive home appliances confused
Guess I will have to switch off mains couple of minutes before & after the drama

315
3088
110

I cannot risk home appliances, I will switch off main line and will keep lights on through inverter

315
3088
110
Expand
Total_Fun wrote:

Bhai I agree. But if Load Sheddings started around that time then we should just have to light LED torch or Diya.

But couples might enjoy the darkness. wink

Since most of us have inverter we can disconnect line from the grid till the end of this drama I and keep the lights on using inverter

Missing