Hot Deal Superb VI Binge All Night Speed. 2211 GB used in 1 month

554°
Deal Cadet

My VI Binge All Night Data usage from 1 April to 30 April. 12 AM to 6 AM – 2211 GB in 1 month.
It give around 50 mbps average speed. Around 80-90 GB daily in just 6 hours.
I have downloaded around 5-6 TB using 2 mobiles.

https://i.postimg.cc/gkpHjnT5/Screenshot-2021-0...

https://i.postimg.cc/T3FyysPw/Screenshot-2021-0...

62 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
  • Sort By

Baap Re.. flushed

Kya kiya download

Same here. 80+GB easily in a single session. No CA. But I only used it a few times as I didn’t have much left to download anyway.

Itna storage phone me? TB

Where are you storing this bulk data? smile
After using 12-18 months of UL data (2-TB download pm), 90% storage of my setup is Full (12TB Internal + 7TB External)

What you have do much to download?

If you are downloading study material then don’t discuss joy joy

M.MAHI wrote:

What you have do much to download?

If you are downloading study material then don’t discuss joy joy

Yup. Don’t discuss. Direct share🥰

5-6Tb,,And here i am, having 3.3Tb data at 100mbps every month and unable to consume more than 300gb per month…

Isliye vi ko speed cap krna chahiye UL 150-300GB use krne pr joy

Damn missed the offer.
Is this was valid on mob. no. port also.
Now the offer is expiring on 13th May😔

Ash-D wrote:

Damn missed the offer.
Is this was valid on mob. no. port also.
Now the offer is expiring on 13th May😔

It’s quite likely that the offer will be extended.

getready wrote:

Where are you storing this bulk data? smile
After using 12-18 months of UL data (2-TB download pm), 90% storage of my setup is Full (12TB Internal + 7TB External)

My HDDs are nearly full as well. On top of that data corruption in a WD My Passport 4TB but no SMART errors with less than 1 year of warranty left, 1 Reallocated Sector in a 4TB Toshiba Canvio Advanced less than a year old and 1 Current Pending Sector count in an internal notebook WD Blue 1TB with extended warranty expiring in 3 months.
I am thinking of replacing with SSDs. Unlike HDDs keeping a backup drive isn’t mandatory. So the effective price is halved. Plus the longer warranty period.

Vi doesn’t work here I can barely open anything on my phone how you guys getting so much speed 🤣

Expand
LIMBO wrote:

It’s quite likely that the offer will be extended.

Yeah hope so if it works out with free plans offers on port then it will be awesome.
But first have to see vi speed in my area as anyone known doesn’t have vi.

What you guys are downloading? I also wants to know…

Here I am, not able to consume my entire 3gb/day joy joy

Kya kijieyga itne data ka ..

Bhai itna lootoge to offer band kr dega vi sad

Vodafone is probably the best plan out there if the network in your area is good. My voda data is wasted cause of wifi.

Please don’t abuse the plan just cause it’s free at night. They’ll revert it. It’s not an achievement to use 1-2tb on 4g.

Bahu_Bully wrote:

Vi doesn’t work here I can barely open anything on my phone how you guys getting so much speed 🤣

Exactly. Basic browsing also doesn’t work properly

Bahu_Bully wrote:

Yeah speeds vary depending on areas for some it gives better speed than jio and airtel.
So one should first check speeds of operator in their area.

Expand
LIMBO wrote:

My HDDs are nearly full as well. On top of that data corruption in a WD My Passport 4TB but no SMART errors with less than 1 year of warranty left, 1 Reallocated Sector in a 4TB Toshiba Canvio Advanced less than a year old and 1 Current Pending Sector count in an internal notebook WD Blue 1TB with extended warranty expiring in 3 months.
I am thinking of replacing with SSDs. Unlike HDDs keeping a backup drive isn’t mandatory. Plus the longer warranty period.

External HDDs are very unreliable. Replaced 4 drives in 3 years (Seagate BackupPlus, WD Passport). Recently got WD MyBook (External Power Required*) 6 months back and it is failing already. Now i don’t feel like getting anymore of these
Now I’m replacing my older drives with High capacity drives (4 SATA Ports)
Added two 4TB Barracuda drives & planning to replace the remaining two sometime later (1TB and 2TB Barracuda – Zero issues from 2016)
Unfortunately for laptops, we can only get one HDD (Not comfortable trusting any capacity over 4TB)

rv2012 wrote:

Vodafone is probably the best plan out there if the network in your area is good. My voda data is wasted cause of wifi.

Please don’t abuse the plan just cause it’s free at night. They’ll revert it. It’s not an achievement to use 1-2tb on 4g.

Small prob I face … Between 3pm-9pm it’s at lowest speed … Since I connect it as hotspot sometimes disconnect also happens… Any other time… It’s at very good speed in my place! No other network offers wt vi offers currently for data!

Expand
getready wrote:

External HDDs are very unreliable. Replaced 4 drives in 3 years (Seagate BackupPlus, WD Passport). Recently got WD MyBook (External Power Required*) 6 months back and it is failing already. Now i don’t feel like getting anymore of these
Now I’m replacing my older drives with High capacity drives (4 SATA Ports)
Added two 4TB Barracuda drives & planning to replace the remaining two sometime later (1TB and 2TB Barracuda – Zero issues from 2016)
Unfortunately for laptops, we can only get one HDD (Not comfortable trusting any capacity over 4TB)

Yes. I remember reading on Anandtech years ago that the manufacturers use lower quality drives for external ones.
For movies and TV shows that I am unlikely to watch again I am maintaining a single copy. That way saved about 0.5TB. Waiting for a decent offer on a 3/4TB to backup the data in the problematic drives. Don’t want to buy external drives anymore.

Expand
insta_vicky wrote:

Small prob I face … Between 3pm-9pm it’s at lowest speed … Since I connect it as hotspot sometimes disconnect also happens… Any other time… It’s at very good speed in my place! No other network offers wt vi offers currently for data!

In my locale also speeds are much lower in the evening till near midnight. Even 480p buffers quite a bit.

hey, what type of plan is it?? let me also know about it.

I am using Jio and after data exhaust sometimes I top up with data packs.

Vi doing good job but in my areas no service of Vi

Missing