Swiggy : Received Swiggy birthday code of Rs 150 on min order of 299

146°
Missing
Deal Captain
1,014
9410
62
Swiggy : Received Swiggy birthday code of Rs 150 on min order of 299
Deal Expired


Check your account
Code : HAPPYBIRTHDAYhttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/562382/original/Screenshot_2019-04-25-12-08-32-662_in.swiggy.android.png?1556174457

Expired over 1 year
8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
76
852
8

had u filled that survey of Swiggy in which they were asking ur DOB to give you surprise?

Missing
Deal Captain
1,014
9410
62
htzaz wrote:

had u filled that survey of Swiggy in which they were asking ur DOB to give you surprise?

Yes bro and also received the mail regarding the code

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
852
8
Expand
Rohit_Agg wrote:

Yes bro and also received the mail regarding the code

ok, then there may be a hope for others also toungueout

Missing
Deal Captain
1,014
9410
62
Expand
htzaz wrote:

ok, then there may be a hope for others also toungueout

Yeah

Missing
Deal Hunter
129
12111
143

Will get for those who filled the form (according to the date ), even i too got it…

Btw, its repost stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Captain
1,014
9410
62
hanu77 wrote:

Will get for those who filled the form (according to the date ), even i too got it…

Btw, its repost stuck_out_tongue

Hahah

Missing
Deal Subedar
101
1460
11

Happy Birthday to you.

When’s your Birthday?.

Missing
Deal Captain
1,014
9410
62
B3A5T wrote:

Happy Birthday to you.

When’s your Birthday?.

Entered fake DOB

Missing