Tata Neu HDFC Card

173°
Deal Cadet
N27

This is 3rd time when I checked eligibility for this card and everytime I was alloted to Tata Neu Plus card with limit of 52000 aa LTF.  

Should I accept this or reject 

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
23 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Accept it! Use it for 3-4 months and get it upgraded

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
when we upgrade , will it still be LTF ?
View 2 more replies
The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

Sigh...me and my Bro just can't get either of the cards LTF despite trying quite a few times over the last 6 months and having existing HDFC CCs with fat limits and being part of the Imperia banking programme. Both of us are being offered FYF only. No, I do not want to try the TCS trick. Not that desparate.

OP, if you don't have an HDFC card but plan to get a core HDFC card later then getting a cobranded card like this one as your first card may cause issues. Otherwise, I say go ahead.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Reached out to my nearest branch for an infinity card. I already get the plus variant as LTF from the neu app with 30k limit (not an existing HDFC customer). They said the only way to get this as LTF is if my employer‘s name is associated/ partnered with HDFC for salary payments. I was even ready to open a savings Max account, but that didn’t change their offering. 

I’ll have to reach a better CC agent.

View 4 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How to check credit limit enhancement for this card?

Cool Cool
Link Copied

I have over 2 lakh limit with existing HDFC card but none of the Tata neu cards are LTF to me. Idk why

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Accept and later upgrade

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How to check if it is LTF for me? When I open the app it shows FYF for both cards and there is a check my eligibility button. Do I need to click it? I have already checked the credit score via the app many days ago. I already have DCB from HDFC bank

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Is it good to take it as first HDFC card? As I have heard it gets hard to get normal cards from HDFC after getting co-branded card 1st.

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

If anyone wants to apply for a new card, feel free to dm, i have some good Paytm cashback offers.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

does this neu hdfc card provide any benefits with bill payments?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
5% for bill payments using infinity card
View 4 more replies
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

1. Can I use Neu coins in offline store like Tanishq?

2. I got my Tata Neu Infinity recently. In Tata Neu app. it was showing FYF before applying for this card, later I used TCS trick and applied for this and got the card delivered. Nothing was written about charges in the letter received with card. Now, how to know that my card is LTF or not?

replyuser
Click here to reply